U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 10:54 AM

635 posts, read 1,563,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;2270684
She's a thug that belongs in jail.
I very much agree with her argument, she wants illegal immigrants to live in the United States. Who could blame her? If I was poor in Mexico I would cross illegaly in the United States. There's more money and a much much better lifestyle. I don't believe the above person understands the illegal immigrant struggle.

If you have something positive or a respectful disagreement, quote, if not please don't bother. I don't resolve issues with angry people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2007, 10:57 AM

3,589 posts, read 2,996,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusisLord View Post
I very much agree with her argument, she wants illegal immigrants to live in the United States. Who could blame her? If I was poor in Mexico I would cross illegaly in the United States. There's more money and a much much better lifestyle. I don't believe the above person understands the illegal immigrant struggle.

If you have something positive or a respectful disagreement, quote, if not please don't bother. I don't resolve issues with angry people.
...said someone who hires illegal immigrants and has a financial interest in the status quo.

Not listening to a word you say; as far as I'm concerned you shouldn't be allowed to debate this issue. You are aiding and abetting criminals.

Old 12-17-2007, 11:13 AM

1,266 posts, read 2,227,736 times
I hope they are on the watch for her. Taze her. If she continues to break in, shoot her.

Old 12-17-2007, 11:20 AM

902 posts, read 509,165 times
Quote:

And of course nothing is resolved if illegals are allowed to roam the country breaking any and every law they deem as not right for them to follow. There is nothing worse than a person who hates their country so much that they would be willing to give it away to a country that is not our friend.

Old 12-17-2007, 11:21 AM

902 posts, read 509,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativeDallasite View Post
...said someone who hires illegal immigrants and has a financial interest in the status quo.

Not listening to a word you say; as far as I'm concerned you shouldn't be allowed to debate this issue. You are aiding and abetting criminals.
In fact, he is a criminal himself, if he indeed does hire illegals as he says. Or he could be nothing more than a wannabe who just hates the country he lives in.

Old 12-17-2007, 11:22 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,728,560 times
Quote:

He/She belongs in jail as well.

Old 12-17-2007, 11:43 AM

3,589 posts, read 2,996,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
In fact, he is a criminal himself, if he indeed does hire illegals as he says. Or he could be nothing more than a wannabe who just hates the country he lives in.
He just DM'd me to tell me to stop "attacking" him. If pointing out a fact that he himself admitted to is "attacking"...well...I dunno. I'd lose faith in humanity.

Old 12-17-2007, 11:54 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,728,560 times
Quote:
He just DM'd me to tell me to stop "attacking" him. If pointing out a fact that he himself admitted to is "attacking"...well...I dunno. I'd lose faith in humanity.
Just let that slide, there was no attack, he admitted it, now he can deal with it.

Old 12-17-2007, 12:11 PM

9,311 posts, read 25,765,457 times
Quote:

Just a little curious here, JesusisLord,

How much time have you spent in Mexico . . . skanky border towns and "Gringo" resorts don't count?

Old 12-17-2007, 12:12 PM

9,311 posts, read 25,765,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
He/She belongs in jail as well.
Absolutely, Nea! . . . "Aiding and Abetting" a common criminal is a crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration