U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2014, 07:35 AM

25,456 posts, read 23,285,366 times

Advertisements

Wait, what most people don't know, is, that Obama signed an agreement with China, therefore, they will be flocking into California.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2014, 08:39 PM

18,794 posts, read 13,586,491 times
US policy should be rigged to maximize the number of Cuban immigrants. My pediatrician as a child was a Cuban, Dr. Gonzales. He perhaps saved my life. Then there are people like Alberto Salazar, Cuban immigrant who has had a long career in distance running and is responsible for several US Olympic medals. Or this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z5Mvyp1QHw

Old 11-30-2014, 09:36 PM

17,497 posts, read 10,127,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emanon13 View Post
I have recommended helping Americans become employed again by having them round up Illegal Criminals and deliver them to the border, unharmed, and they get a bounty. That would put a lot of American’s back to work and help rid our Nation of these Criminals.
Deliver every single one of them to the White House Lawn. Make sure they're hungry....

Old 11-30-2014, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
US policy should be rigged to maximize the number of Cuban immigrants. My pediatrician as a child was a Cuban, Dr. Gonzales. He perhaps saved my life. Then there are people like Alberto Salazar, Cuban immigrant who has had a long career in distance running and is responsible for several US Olympic medals. Or this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z5Mvyp1QHw
What is the difference? she's like all the other Beyonces......nothing original!

Instruments have been replaced by showing the ass.

Old 12-01-2014, 12:56 AM

11,506 posts, read 5,515,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Deliver every single one of them to the White House Lawn. Make sure they're hungry....
As one who lives in the DC area---no! Don't send them to the White House lawn! Obama's toadies and sycophants will just call traitorous local groups that aid and abet illegals (like CASA de Maryland and Project Hope and Harmony). They'll tell these groups to take the illegals and put them in flophouses in the area. Illegals have destroyed my neighborhood, as well as many others in the DC area. It would be a true nightmare if they all showed up in DC

Old 12-01-2014, 05:35 AM

25,456 posts, read 23,285,366 times
I truly believe Obama set out to destroy this country....
there are no other words for this insanity....
anyone with half a brain knew this was going to happen, and unfortunately, by the time he is out, will be to late.....
We're becoming a 3rd world country, where laws no longer reign, respect is no longer a human virtue....

Old 12-02-2014, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
As one who lives in the DC area---no! Don't send them to the White House lawn! Obama's toadies and sycophants will just call traitorous local groups that aid and abet illegals (like CASA de Maryland and Project Hope and Harmony). They'll tell these groups to take the illegals and put them in flophouses in the area. Illegals have destroyed my neighborhood, as well as many others in the DC area. It would be a true nightmare if they all showed up in DC
Yes, President Obama is worried about crime and guns outside of DC and ignores your area has more crime than most places in America.......how is this possible.

According to its list of Top 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in America, NeighborhoodScout says Atlantic Avenue and 4th Street in Southeast D.C. ranks 22nd on the list.

Another neighborhood resident we met was in the Army. Jamar served in Iraq.

“I’ve been in combat, so I’m kind of used to it,” Jamar said.

He is a crime victim himself.

“I've been here four years and my house has been broken into three times,” he said.

Ask somebody here when they last heard a gunshot.

“Just a little while ago,” a resident named Ray told us. “I just had to ask my young lady. I happened to be on the back porch and I had to step back in and asked her to make sure everybody was alright.”

“People need jobs,” said Jamar. “People are hungry. There are a lot of young guys out here who need direction. They're lost.”

Despite what the FBI’s violent crime statistics say, residents admire the beauty here. They find it in children and nature.

“I have seen the most beautiful sunsets right there,” said Ray.

“It’s the just the way it is,” said Jamar.

Southeast DC neighborhood ranked 22nd most dangerous in America - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

Old 12-03-2014, 06:43 PM

11,506 posts, read 5,515,070 times
^Yup. Sad but true.

Meanwhile, illegals continue to destroy neighborhoods and schools. The elementary school that my daughter attended from the early to mid 90s was once a decent school with good teachers, good test scores and involved parents. Due to illegals moving into overcrowded flophouses, the elementary school can't get full accreditation from the state these days. Meanwhile, the overcrowded housing laws have no teeth in them. Inspectors go to a flophouse with 20-30 people in it and get told that everybody is related (whether they are or not) and guess what? Since they are all "related", it is okay
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or