U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2014, 04:39 PM

20,310 posts, read 19,003,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Typical righties response. It's all Obama's fault. It doesn't matter what the last 2 Republican Presidents did, it's all Obama's fault.

Question to conservatives. Since both Arizona and Texas are red states, how come they don't close their borders and put up a big wall to stop illegals?
The answer is that Obama and his Justice department would stop them.
Who is POTUS? Shall we blame Kennedy for the illegals Reagan granted amnesty to? No? What about Carter? No because it happened under Reagan's watch. Obama is POTUS what happens under his watch he owns.
Bush is blamed for 911 even though the terrorists who flew the planes entered the country under Clinton's watch, trained to fly and the plot hatched under Clinton. Bush was POTUS and he owns it.
What is happening today is under Obama and he gets the credit.
Obama's actual deportation numbers are higher than Bush's but not by much. Bush also didn't release 36,000 illegals convicted of crimes from prison. Nor did Bush parade a chemical engineer on stage and represent her as the average illegal in an attempt to mislead the public about who illegals really are and the true impact they have on our country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2014, 05:38 PM

405 posts, read 361,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
We've heard our resident leftists by the score insisting that the huge flood of illegal immigrant children, criminals, gang members etc. comoing over our bordes, is not the fault of the present administration's policies. Many of them bend over backward to blame George W. Bush, a move that surprises no one familiar with liberals.

But they need to inform the illegal aliens of these "facts". The illegals think otherwise.

------------------------------------------

Border Resident: Nancy Pelosi Should Visit My Ranch « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

Captured illegal immigrants heard saying, "That's okay, Obama's gonna let me go."

June 27, 2014 9:40 AM

BROOKS COUNTY (KRLD) – “I’ve had a 7-year-old little girl from El Salvador with her mother come to my front door just in dire need, lost, needing help,” says Linda Vickers, who owns a Ranch in Brooks County.

Vickers says even though her ranch is about 60 miles north of the border, bands of illegal immigrants are still crossing onto her land by circumventing border patrol check points. “On one hand, I have women and children and young people in distress — and then on the other hand, I’ve had a criminal element of gang members,” says Vickers. “Young men that have had multiple deportations and do not want to get caught. I’ve heard them tell border patrol as they’re loading them into their vehicle ‘That’s okay, Obama’s gonna let me go.’”

(Full text of the article can be read at the above URL)
LOL! Reagan already did let 'em go

Old 06-29-2014, 07:18 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,436,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket View Post
Agreed. Tho I find it real sad regardless of whose the POTUS.

Old 06-29-2014, 08:14 PM

32,205 posts, read 14,876,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket View Post
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Old 06-29-2014, 08:51 PM

8,063 posts, read 3,678,929 times
Default Obam has no leadership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Seeing how no Republican President has done anything to stop the flow of illegals, why blame all this on Obama? And just because one person says something doesn't make it true. You would think conservatives would learn that by now.
Obama has not helped the problem and has been silent. This Obama time to take action,LOL, .

Obama executive order is directly connected to the problem. The border will be armed with troops to push them back to Mexico. very soon out of necessity
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or