Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 12:01 PM

10,582 posts, read 9,765,067 times

Advertisements

We've heard our resident leftists by the score insisting that the huge flood of illegal immigrant children, criminals, gang members etc. comoing over our bordes, is not the fault of the present administration's policies. Many of them bend over backward to blame George W. Bush, a move that surprises no one familiar with liberals.

But they need to inform the illegal aliens of these "facts". The illegals think otherwise.

------------------------------------------

Border Resident: Nancy Pelosi Should Visit My Ranch « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

Captured illegal immigrants heard saying, "That's okay, Obama's gonna let me go."

June 27, 2014 9:40 AM

BROOKS COUNTY (KRLD) – “I’ve had a 7-year-old little girl from El Salvador with her mother come to my front door just in dire need, lost, needing help,” says Linda Vickers, who owns a Ranch in Brooks County.

Vickers says even though her ranch is about 60 miles north of the border, bands of illegal immigrants are still crossing onto her land by circumventing border patrol check points. “On one hand, I have women and children and young people in distress — and then on the other hand, I’ve had a criminal element of gang members,” says Vickers. “Young men that have had multiple deportations and do not want to get caught. I’ve heard them tell border patrol as they’re loading them into their vehicle ‘That’s okay, Obama’s gonna let me go.’”

(Full text of the article can be read at the above URL)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2014, 12:05 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,479,246 times
Seeing how no Republican President has done anything to stop the flow of illegals, why blame all this on Obama? And just because one person says something doesn't make it true. You would think conservatives would learn that by now.

Old 06-28-2014, 12:09 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,282,979 times
Republicans haven't done anything about it because they want cheap labor and thought they would become republicans. Another reason why republicans are the party of stupid.

Democrats don't do anything about it because they know the immigrants today are not coming for freedom liberty and independence but for the opposite so of course they aren't going to do anything to stop it.

Old 06-28-2014, 12:11 PM

4,088 posts, read 4,379,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Seeing how no Republican President has done anything to stop the flow of illegals, why blame all this on Obama? And just because one person says something doesn't make it true. You would think conservatives would learn that by now.
Furthermore... How likely is it that this incident REALLY HAPPENED, since the story SMELLS of RW myth making.

Old 06-28-2014, 12:13 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,321,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Obama has been saying since 2007 his goal was amnesty (in various word).
He also used his pen to let them stay and then just extended it another 2 years.
He is now saying he's not going to wait for Congress to take action.
The jails and detention centers have been emptied out.
Illegals are guaranteed rights now and can get jobs and driver licenses.
And they don't have to "live in the shadows" per Joe Biden.

If anything, he flung the doors wide open.

Old 06-28-2014, 12:13 PM

10,582 posts, read 9,765,067 times
Obama's policies are the direct cause of hunddreds of thousands of unaccompanied childrend suddenly flooding our border.

The response from his leftist sycophants is predictable: "REPUBLICANS! REPUBLICANS! REPUBLICANS!"

These people really need some new material.

Old 06-28-2014, 12:14 PM

1,696 posts, read 1,711,347 times
Hearsay evidence...is not evidence.

Old 06-28-2014, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Republicans haven't done anything about it because they want cheap labor and thought they would become republicans. Another reason why republicans are the party of stupid.

Democrats don't do anything about it because they know the immigrants today are not coming for freedom liberty and independence but for the opposite so of course they aren't going to do anything to stop it.
And what the Dems did was fling the door wide open and give them RIGHTS.
Bend the laws..you can stay for 2 years which was up and just extended 2 more years.

The Dems care more about the illegals than their own citizens.

Well here ya go..90,000 illegal minors coming from countries that make Mexico look world class.
Now open your wallet and start paying to support them.

Old 06-28-2014, 12:19 PM

And these countries are only too glad to see them all come to the US.
These countries depend on remittance from family in the US to support their GDP.

15% of Honduras GDP is remittance from the US.

You have billions of dollars earned in the US being sent to other countries.
And then you wonder why the US is not improving ?

Central America Border Rush Fueled By Reliance On Remittances - Investors.com

Old 06-28-2014, 12:24 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,409,927 times
Hell I heard this from an illegal worker working for a contractor in 2010 I have written about this time and time again. Hell I have heard it, with this lax President and whack job administration, I believe this.

Did not know in the beginning he was an illegal, when finding out, I made phone calls, and he and this contractor are no longer working I was serious. The illegal told me right to my face, this is what **** me off, that Obama and his administration as far back as 2010 made it quite easy. Pissed me the hell off to no end.

I made quite a few phone calls, and this contractor is no longer working, what happened to all the illegals working for him, don't know quite their faith. If they were sent back home or not. What I got was thank you very much for being a concern citizen and caring about Contractors not on the up and up. And they appreciated Americans like me. This contractor lost his license, good riddance.

Really think these illegals were not caught saying this, with this lax President, who the hell you kidding.

You can kid yourself all you want. This President, is not no better then what we have had in our past, he is a sham propped up by the lax lame media and paid off Hollywood Celebrities, and naïve to no end supporters who make wild azz excuses for him at all cost.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration