U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 04:19 PM

31,495 posts, read 14,573,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
They do pay taxes, when they buy things there is a sales tax, there is a gasoline tax, lots of taxes. I want them to pay income tax, SSI, and medicare taxes

Welfare is when you aren't working. If they aren't working, then they can leave.

No they aren't taking jobs away. Actually you pay significantly lower prices in the grocery store because of migrants and illegals.

The other things I said refute your last three points
They don't pay in enough taxes to cover their social costs. They send billions in remittances out of our economy to their homelands. No, prices are not significantly lower in the grocery store because the growers merely pocket the profits from cheap, illegal labor. Only 3% of illegal aliens are picking crops the other 97% are doing jobs that Americans have always done. If Americans were given their jobs back they in turn would be paying all of those taxes you mentioned.

Old 07-01-2014, 04:20 PM

86,093 posts, read 69,893,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
They do pay taxes, when they buy things there is a sales tax, there is a gasoline tax, lots of taxes. I want them to pay income tax, SSI, and medicare taxes

Welfare is when you aren't working. If they aren't working, then they can leave.

No they aren't taking jobs away. Actually you pay significantly lower prices in the grocery store because of migrants and illegals.

The other things I said refute your last three points
You seem to think they are all "out in the field" picking crops.
Couldn't be further from the truth.
Migrant workers have their own permits.

$120 billion leaves our country to be "sent home".

At least American citizens keep their money here and spend it here.
Illegals earn it and send most of it "home" outside of the US.

Old 07-01-2014, 06:03 PM

13,692 posts, read 15,117,815 times
A busload showed up in Murrietta today and the citizens made them turn around and return to San Diego.

Old 07-03-2014, 07:03 AM

7,942 posts, read 3,932,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
I wonder if a piece can come from Fox that doesn't portray illegals as some rabid animal barely tolerated until it's put down or sent to the pound.
What I wonder is 'IF' the fascist right wing extremists will EVER stop using the FASCIST rag~ Faux News as their source for their racist bigot hate-mongering!

Old 07-03-2014, 07:14 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
What I wonder is 'IF' the fascist right wing extremists will EVER stop using the FASCIST rag~ Faux News as their source for their racist bigot hate-mongering!
If you'd actually check out other news sources, you'd see that most are reporting on this crisis of many thousands of very impoverished illiterate illegals arriving here every day and they are reporting it as an overwhelming tide. Why are liberals so hell bent on packing the USA with the most impoverished social problems of certain nations?

Old 07-03-2014, 08:25 AM

20,611 posts, read 12,286,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Uh; ILLEGAL alien ain't a "race". Sheesh!

I'm of Irish family and I'd be madder than hell if Ireland was a mess like 150 years ago and they sent their "shanty Irish" to the US in 2014.

Old 07-03-2014, 09:33 AM

455 posts, read 758,484 times
This is orchestrated. The feds could just as easily send them back to their countries. I thought Bush was bad on immigration but Obama takes the cake.

Old 07-03-2014, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
If you'd actually check out other news sources, you'd see that most are reporting on this crisis of many thousands of very impoverished illiterate illegals arriving here every day and they are reporting it as an overwhelming tide. Why are liberals so hell bent on packing the USA with the most impoverished social problems of certain nations?

I just find it absolutely, totally HILARIOUS to look at all these HYSTERICAL threads by fascist right wing extremists having their conniption fits over the most asinine 'yellow journalism' stories,but don't let me slow you all down.... carry on,LOL,LOL,LOL, just too funny!

I just have to go browse these ridiculous thread titles some more!

Old 07-03-2014, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
I wonder if a piece can come from Fox that doesn't portray illegals as some rabid animal barely tolerated until it's put down or sent to the pound.
That's how all Fascists view immigrants and how they would ALL like to see them disposed of!

Fascists are Hate-Mongering sociopaths incapable of empathy or compassion!

NEVER,NEVER,NEVER see them say that the government should do it's job and process all the LEGAL applications for citizenship in a timely manner... instead of taking decades,now do you? That's because they are racist bigots who do not want Mexicans here,Legal or not! Their true feelings are obvious in their HATE-SPEECH.

I don't for one second believe that they have no problem with 'Legal' immigrants anymore than I believe all these asinine hysterical exaggerated news reports,that are nothing but made up BS for a diversion.

Both political parties are pond scum,but Fascists are just scummier due to their black hearts of stone,lol!

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 07-03-2014 at 03:11 PM..

Old 07-03-2014, 02:54 PM

6,810 posts, read 9,374,338 times
Before we desribe other people we do not agree with as "Fascists", how about we discuss the issues on their merits instead of juvenile name calling. Just a thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or