U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 06:06 PM

11,435 posts, read 15,949,388 times

Advertisements

Protests block migrants' arrival in Murrieta | UTSanDiego.com

It's about time that Americans stood up for themselves!!! Nobody in government is listening to US. I'm tired of paying everybody else's way in this stupid country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2014, 06:13 PM

5,170 posts, read 3,728,057 times
John & Ken on KFI are covering this. Reporter Steve Gregory is doing his usual excellent reporting from the location.

Hooray for the citizens of Murrieta! Taking back our country one bus at a time.

Old 07-01-2014, 06:18 PM

11,501 posts, read 5,515,070 times
Don't you just love how the lamestream media calls anyone who is against illegal immigration "anti-immigrant"? There is a big difference between being "anti-immigrant" and anti-illegal immigration---and the lamestream media knows this, too.

Still, this story gives me hope. It's long past time for American citizens and legal immigrants from all walks of life to take to the streets and protest.

I never found a reason to go out and protest against anything until the local government decided to use taxpayer money to open up a day labor center for illegals. Even though we were on the losing end of things that time, the voters were fed up and voted out the mayor and voted in one who vowed to shut it down---and kept his word.

It heartened me to see that those of us protesting were a diverse group---American citizens (including a Native American Indian), and legal immigrants.

Let's hope that more and more Americans and legal immigrants will get out there and fight back!

Old 07-01-2014, 06:20 PM

11,435 posts, read 15,949,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckmann View Post
John & Ken on KFI are covering this. Reporter Steve Gregory is doing his usual excellent reporting from the location.

Hooray for the citizens of Murrieta! Taking back our country one bus at a time.
Yep, I'm listening to John & Ken now. The reporter is now saying that a religious group will be taking these illegals over once they are processed. They need to expose who these groups are that are making a cottage industry of "caring" for these freeloading illegals.

Old 07-01-2014, 07:00 PM

2,821 posts, read 2,614,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post

It's about time that Americans stood up for themselves!!! Nobody in government is listening to US. I'm tired of paying everybody else's way in this stupid country.
Great job!

Old 07-01-2014, 07:32 PM

183 posts, read 157,937 times
Quote:
Yep, I'm listening to John & Ken now. The reporter is now saying that a religious group will be taking these illegals over once they are processed. They need to expose who these groups are that are making a cottage industry of "caring" for these freeloading illegals.
There is an organization called Southwest Key that, in their words, "Southwest Key has been the largest provider of services to unaccompanied children in the United States for many years." They are opening a place here in Tucson to house some illegal alien kids. According to a story on the local news, Southwest Key has made over $100 million in the past several years taking care of these illegals.

Southwest Key Programs
Southwest Key Programs: Immigrant Youth Shelters

They are Hiring !!!
Immediate Positions in Ventura, California Youth Shelter

We are hiring hundreds of temporary youth care workers, shift leaders, case aides, clinicians and more to meet the needs of our Ventura County, California temporary shelter project. Apply online today or attend our Job Fair in Ventura on May 31, June 1, June 2.

Southwest Key Programs: Working for SWKey & EAPrep

Old 07-01-2014, 07:47 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,293,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Don't you just love how the lamestream media calls anyone who is against illegal immigration "anti-immigrant"? There is a big difference between being "anti-immigrant" and anti-illegal immigration---and the lamestream media knows this, too.

Still, this story gives me hope. It's long past time for American citizens and legal immigrants from all walks of life to take to the streets and protest.

I never found a reason to go out and protest against anything until the local government decided to use taxpayer money to open up a day labor center for illegals. Even though we were on the losing end of things that time, the voters were fed up and voted out the mayor and voted in one who vowed to shut it down---and kept his word.

It heartened me to see that those of us protesting were a diverse group---American citizens (including a Native American Indian), and legal immigrants.

Let's hope that more and more Americans and legal immigrants will get out there and fight back!

I agree with you; Murrieta, is a pretty nice place, terrible I have a friend who has a half a million dollar home there, custom on 2 acres. She is **** to hell right now.

Your close to Temecula wine country, and about a little over hour to S.D.

I call the LAMESTREAM MEDIA, LAMESTREAM HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES, LAKESTREAM NITE TIME TALK SHOW HOSTS, AND every one whose stance is for illegal immigration, ANTI AMERICAN PERIOD.

Time to stand up for our own, our poor, our homeless, our vets, need to take care of our own, because no other Country, gives a flying hoot about us. They only have their hands out to us in a time of need, then they need us.

Mexico is laughing their azz at us, think they would do with Americans, what we do with their Citizens, who come here illegally. We are fools, and getting mighty stupid by the minute. I do not live close to Murrieta, but it is a nice town, good for the citizens making their voices heard, maybe even our friends.

Americans cannot just afford to sit back, for the sake of their children, and grandchildren, and future generations to come, we have got to make our voices heard all over. Is there a way there can be one day where every State is vocal on this issue.

Old 07-01-2014, 07:55 PM

10,463 posts, read 5,989,304 times
Amazing! This should be on every new station and twitter feed in the country with a single, unified message: fight back America!

Old 07-01-2014, 08:16 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,290,347 times
What starts in Cali has the rep of going east. This trend I'm def behind.

Old 07-01-2014, 10:22 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,722,338 times
Quote:

Good!

The costs of this huge invasion (as invited as they have been) are going to be enormous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or