U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 07:02 PM

12,607 posts, read 14,609,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningWest View Post
In the USA we have something called HIPAA, you might want to look that up. I work at a hospital and every year I have to re-sign a HIPAA statement. There is a process to report this but going to the media is not it. EVERY individual treated in the USA has a right to privacy in regards to their healthcare.

While in theory HIPAA is for the most part a good thing, however I think it needs to be re-evaluated especially about those with mental health issues that could harm others.
HIPAA only applies to personally identifiable information. Details could still be given about diseases being brought into the US by illegal immigrants without giving information that identifies the patient. If identifiers are removed, it is not a HIPAA violation.

I've worked in healthcare for over 30 years and I see it every day - people coming into the emergency room who don't speak English and have no insurance. They will bring several children to the ER for things they should be seeing a primary physician for. Then there are women who show up at the hospital to deliver, don't speak English, have no insurance, no prenatal care. You would be surprised at how often they test positive for TB.

American kids are being vaccinated for hepatitis A because of so many illegal immigrants working in restaurants.

Old 07-02-2014, 08:55 PM

7,939 posts, read 3,930,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Ok lets get something straight. I detest both parties. As for saying it was passed. Kindly show where I made such a claim. Kindly show where I claimed it was passed into law. Good luck because I never did.
Obama supports the immigration reform bill, pushed it for all he was worth.
Now show me in the immigration reform bill where illegals will have to return to nation of origin to apply for a VISA. You won't find it because it isn't there. They get to stay.
Show me in the Bill where illegals will have to pass a police background check. Nah it aint there.
Show me where illegals will be denied if they committed document fraud, tax evasion, tax fraud, DUI, or even as minor an offense as shop lifting. No those crimes won't disqualify an illegal either, but they will disqualify an applicant for a VISA, they can and have resulted in legals being deported.
Yes legals like my wife had to wait their turn before getting a residency card. My daughter is on a 7 to 10 year wait. No criminal violations, no laws broken. Tell me how illegals aren't being rewarded.
What half truths? You made a claim now back it up.

Kindly show where I used Beck, Rush or Boehner for a source. No never happened.
It would seem the lies and half truths came from you. I never claimed the bill was passed into law. If it had been I would have referred to it as the immigration reform law.
You claim to diagree with both parties and yet you only attack one. You claim you don't like Obama and yet you sure do defend him. Next you will be trying to say that Obama never lies.

I never said that YOU specifically used those worthless sources but many on these forums have.

In post #42 you try to imply the bill has passed or at the least does not include the usual provisions.......post #42 "Can a legal immigrant do these things and get a free pass? The Immigration reform bill absolutely gives a free pass on these crimes. I suggest you look up what is required of legal immigrants then compare it to the immigration reform bill.
here is a good start.
Legal Immigration Requirements | eHow
now tell me how the immigration reform bill does not give a free pass to illegals."

Just as I thought,you have either not even read bill S.744 or you are deliberately lying about what it contains, by saying those provisions are not included in the bill!

Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act (Engrossed in Senate [Passed Senate] - ES)[S.744.ES][PDF]

SEC. 2105. CRIMINAL PENALTY.

(a) In General- Chapter 69 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following:

`Sec. 1430. Improper use of information relating to registered provisional immigrant applications

`Any person who knowingly uses, publishes, or permits information described in section 245E(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act to be examined in violation of such section shall be fined not more than $10,000.'.

(b) Deposit of Fines- All criminal penalties collected under section 1430 of title 18, United States Code, as added by subsection (a), shall be deposited into the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Trust Fund established under section 6(a)(1).

TITLE II--IMMIGRANT VISAS

Subtitle A--Registration and Adjustment of Registered Provisional Immigrants

SEC. 2101. REGISTERED PROVISIONAL IMMIGRANT STATUS.

(a) Authorization- Chapter 5 of title II (8 U.S.C. 1255 et seq.) is amended by inserting after section 245A the following:

`SEC. 245B. ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS OF ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS BEFORE DECEMBER 31, 2011, TO THAT OF REGISTERED PROVISIONAL IMMIGRANT.

`(a) In General- Notwithstanding any other provision of law, the Secretary of Homeland Security (referred to in this section and in sections 245C through 245F as the `Secretary'), after conducting the national security and law enforcement clearances required under subsection (c)(8), may grant registered provisional immigrant status to an alien who--

`(1) meets the eligibility requirements set forth in subsection (b);

`(2) submits a completed application before the end of the period set forth in subsection (c)(3); and

`(3) has paid the fee required under subsection (c)(10)(A) and the penalty required under subsection (c)(10)(C), if applicable.

`(b) Eligibility Requirements-

`(1) IN GENERAL- An alien is not eligible for registered provisional immigrant status unless the alien establishes, by a preponderance of the evidence, that the alien meets the requirements set forth in this subsection.

`(2) PHYSICAL PRESENCE-

`(A) IN GENERAL- The alien--

`(i) shall be physically present in the United States on the date on which the alien submits an application for registered provisional immigrant status;

`(ii) shall have been physically present in the United States on or before December 31, 2011; and

`(iii) shall have maintained continuous physical presence in the United States from December 31, 2011, until the date on which the alien is granted status as a registered provisional immigrant under this section.

`(B) BREAK IN PHYSICAL PRESENCE-

`(i) IN GENERAL- Except as provided in clause (ii), an alien who is absent from the United States without authorization after the date of the enactment of the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act does not meet the continuous physical presence requirement set forth in subparagraph (A)(iii).

`(ii) EXCEPTION- An alien who departed from the United States after December 31, 2011, will not be considered to have failed to maintain continuous presence in the United States if the alien's absences from the United States are brief, casual, and innocent whether or not such absences were authorized by the Secretary.

`(3) GROUNDS FOR INELIGIBILITY-

`(A) IN GENERAL- Except as provided in subparagraph (B), an alien is ineligible for registered provisional immigrant status if the Secretary determines that the alien--

`(i) has a conviction for--

`(I) an offense classified as a felony in the convicting jurisdiction (other than a State or local offense for which an essential element was the alien's immigration status, or a violation of this Act);

`(II) an aggravated felony (as defined in section 101(a)(43) at the time of the conviction);

`(III) 3 or more misdemeanor offenses (other than minor traffic offenses or State or local offenses for which an essential element was the alien's immigration status, or violations of this Act) if the alien was convicted on different dates for each of the 3 offenses;

`(IV) any offense under foreign law, except for a purely political offense, which, if the offense had been committed in the United States, would render the alien inadmissible under section 212(a) (excluding the paragraphs set forth in clause (ii)) or removable under section 237(a), except as provided in paragraph (3) of section 237(a);

`(V) unlawful voting (as defined in section 237(a)(6));

`(ii) is inadmissible under section 212(a), except that in determining an alien's inadmissibility--

`(I) paragraphs (4), (5), (7), and (9)(B) of section 212(a) shall not apply;

`(II) subparagraphs (A), (C), (D), (F), and (G) of section 212(a)(6) and paragraphs (9)(C) and (10)(B) of section 212(a) shall not apply unless based on the act of unlawfully entering the United States after the date of the enactment of the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act; and

`(III) paragraphs (6)(B) and (9)(A) of section 212(a) shall not apply unless the relevant conduct began on or after the date on which the alien files an application for registered provisional immigrant status under this section;

`(iii) is an alien who the Secretary knows or has reasonable grounds to believe, is engaged in or is likely to engage after entry in any terrorist activity (as defined in section 212(a)(3)(B)(iv)); or

`(iv) was, on April 16, 2013--

`(I) an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence;

`(II) an alien admitted as a refugee under section 207 or granted asylum under section 208; or

`(III) an alien who, according to the records of the Secretary or the Secretary of State, is lawfully present in the United States in any nonimmigrant status (other than an alien considered to be a nonimmigrant solely due to the application of section 244(f)(4) or the amendment made by section 702 of the Consolidated Natural Resources Act of 2008 (Public Law 110-229)), notwithstanding any unauthorized employment or other violation of nonimmigrant status.

Bill Text - 113th Congress (2013-2014) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

'THERE' is the proof of who is being dishonest here! That shows what 3 personal attackers in this thread are!

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 07-02-2014 at 09:10 PM..

Old 07-02-2014, 09:28 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I never said that YOU specifically used those worthless sources but many on these forums have.

In post #42 you try to imply the bill has passed or at the least does not include the usual provisions.......post #42 "Can a legal immigrant do these things and get a free pass? The Immigration reform bill absolutely gives a free pass on these crimes. I suggest you look up what is required of legal immigrants then compare it to the immigration reform bill.
here is a good start.
now tell me how the immigration reform bill does not give a free pass to illegals."

Just as I thought,you have either not even read bill S.744 or you are deliberately lying about what it contains, by saying those provisions are not included in the bill!

Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act (Engrossed in Senate [Passed Senate] - ES)[S.744.ES][PDF]

SEC. 2105. CRIMINAL PENALTY.

(a) In General- Chapter 69 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following:

`Sec. 1430. Improper use of information relating to registered provisional immigrant applications

`Any person who knowingly uses, publishes, or permits information described in section 245E(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act to be examined in violation of such section shall be fined not more than $10,000.'.

(b) Deposit of Fines- All criminal penalties collected under section 1430 of title 18, United States Code, as added by subsection (a), shall be deposited into the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Trust Fund established under section 6(a)(1).

TITLE II--IMMIGRANT VISAS

Subtitle A--Registration and Adjustment of Registered Provisional Immigrants

SEC. 2101. REGISTERED PROVISIONAL IMMIGRANT STATUS.

(a) Authorization- Chapter 5 of title II (8 U.S.C. 1255 et seq.) is amended by inserting after section 245A the following:

`SEC. 245B. ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS OF ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS BEFORE DECEMBER 31, 2011, TO THAT OF REGISTERED PROVISIONAL IMMIGRANT.

`(a) In General- Notwithstanding any other provision of law, the Secretary of Homeland Security (referred to in this section and in sections 245C through 245F as the `Secretary'), after conducting the national security and law enforcement clearances required under subsection (c)(8), may grant registered provisional immigrant status to an alien who--

`(1) meets the eligibility requirements set forth in subsection (b);

`(2) submits a completed application before the end of the period set forth in subsection (c)(3); and

`(3) has paid the fee required under subsection (c)(10)(A) and the penalty required under subsection (c)(10)(C), if applicable.

`(b) Eligibility Requirements-

`(1) IN GENERAL- An alien is not eligible for registered provisional immigrant status unless the alien establishes, by a preponderance of the evidence, that the alien meets the requirements set forth in this subsection.

`(2) PHYSICAL PRESENCE-

`(A) IN GENERAL- The alien--

`(i) shall be physically present in the United States on the date on which the alien submits an application for registered provisional immigrant status;

`(ii) shall have been physically present in the United States on or before December 31, 2011; and

`(iii) shall have maintained continuous physical presence in the United States from December 31, 2011, until the date on which the alien is granted status as a registered provisional immigrant under this section.

`(B) BREAK IN PHYSICAL PRESENCE-

`(i) IN GENERAL- Except as provided in clause (ii), an alien who is absent from the United States without authorization after the date of the enactment of the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act does not meet the continuous physical presence requirement set forth in subparagraph (A)(iii).

`(ii) EXCEPTION- An alien who departed from the United States after December 31, 2011, will not be considered to have failed to maintain continuous presence in the United States if the alien's absences from the United States are brief, casual, and innocent whether or not such absences were authorized by the Secretary.

`(3) GROUNDS FOR INELIGIBILITY-

`(A) IN GENERAL- Except as provided in subparagraph (B), an alien is ineligible for registered provisional immigrant status if the Secretary determines that the alien--

`(i) has a conviction for--

`(I) an offense classified as a felony in the convicting jurisdiction (other than a State or local offense for which an essential element was the alien's immigration status, or a violation of this Act);

`(II) an aggravated felony (as defined in section 101(a)(43) at the time of the conviction);

`(III) 3 or more misdemeanor offenses (other than minor traffic offenses or State or local offenses for which an essential element was the alien's immigration status, or violations of this Act) if the alien was convicted on different dates for each of the 3 offenses;

`(IV) any offense under foreign law, except for a purely political offense, which, if the offense had been committed in the United States, would render the alien inadmissible under section 212(a) (excluding the paragraphs set forth in clause (ii)) or removable under section 237(a), except as provided in paragraph (3) of section 237(a);

`(V) unlawful voting (as defined in section 237(a)(6));

`(ii) is inadmissible under section 212(a), except that in determining an alien's inadmissibility--

`(I) paragraphs (4), (5), (7), and (9)(B) of section 212(a) shall not apply;

`(II) subparagraphs (A), (C), (D), (F), and (G) of section 212(a)(6) and paragraphs (9)(C) and (10)(B) of section 212(a) shall not apply unless based on the act of unlawfully entering the United States after the date of the enactment of the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act; and

`(III) paragraphs (6)(B) and (9)(A) of section 212(a) shall not apply unless the relevant conduct began on or after the date on which the alien files an application for registered provisional immigrant status under this section;

`(iii) is an alien who the Secretary knows or has reasonable grounds to believe, is engaged in or is likely to engage after entry in any terrorist activity (as defined in section 212(a)(3)(B)(iv)); or

`(iv) was, on April 16, 2013--

`(I) an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence;

`(II) an alien admitted as a refugee under section 207 or granted asylum under section 208; or

`(III) an alien who, according to the records of the Secretary or the Secretary of State, is lawfully present in the United States in any nonimmigrant status (other than an alien considered to be a nonimmigrant solely due to the application of section 244(f)(4) or the amendment made by section 702 of the Consolidated Natural Resources Act of 2008 (Public Law 110-229)), notwithstanding any unauthorized employment or other violation of nonimmigrant status.

Bill Text - 113th Congress (2013-2014) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

'THERE' is the proof of who is being dishonest here! That shows what 3 personal attackers in this thread are!
Once again never claimed the bill was passed, never eluded that the bill was passed.... Never not once.
Applicants today must apply for a VISA in nation of origin. Will illegals be required to do the same? NO
Applicants must pass a police background check. Any violation of US law or law in nation of origin is a disqualified.
Any act of ID fraud by a legal immigrant = deportation. Yes that would include using a fraudulent SSN, ID, Someone else's ID, false name etc. Of the 11 million illegals currently working illegally (oh wait that too will get a legal immigrant deported) of those working illegally how many are using a SSN not assigned to them? Remember the left claims that illegals pay into social security. That is document fraud. Tax evasion/fraud look up what a legal immigrant faces for such misdeeds. Under the immigration reform bill illegals will be expected to pay back taxes. Based upon what? Their word? My wife as a new immigrant was warned 3 times in her interview that working before receiving her SSN would result in deportation. She was warned document fraud would result in deportation. Yet the immigration reform bill intact allows a free pass for these misdeeds. If it doesn't then the majority of illegals would face deportation.
The immigration reform bill in fact is a porkster that does little to address the actual problems with our system.
Illegals are not the problem with the system, they are a result of poor enforcement. The immigration reform bill simply rewards them for their criminal behavior. This is the issue I have with the bill. Items that would prevent an applicant today from being granted a VISA are over looked and intact not an issue for illegals. Document fraud(past) Working illegally (past) Not required to apply for a VISA in nation of origin. All Legals today must apply in nation of origin.
Now as for provisional status. Like a legal it is done here in the United States. Once again illegals will not be held accountable for past criminal behavior. The immigration reform bill is an amnesty, it is a head of line pass.
My daughter has the privilege of waiting 7 to 10 years while criminals don't. How is this just or right?
By the way you did accuse me of using FOX news, Beck and Rush as sources. You still accuse me of saying the bill was passed which I never did.
Post 42
Immigration Reform Bill. It in effect ignores these crimes and offers a path to citizenship.
Can you not pay your taxes for 5, or 10 years then make payments on it with no repercussions? Can you use a SSN not your own (document fraud) and not be arrested? Can a legal immigrant do these things and get a free pass? The Immigration reform bill absolutely gives a free pass on these crimes. I suggest you look up what is required of legal immigrants then compare it to the immigration reform bill.
here is a good start.
http://www.ehow.com/list_6383534_leg...uirements.html
now tell me how the immigration reform bill does not give a free pass to illegals.
Remember the Obama admin released 36,000 illegals from prison rather than deport them.

Nope no where in that post claims that s.744 was passed. I can't help what you read into it.
I ask again. can you commit document fraud using a false SSN and not be held accountable? Can you evade taxes or commit tax fraud for 10 years and not be held accountable or told to just pay back what you owe? I know I can't. Nor can any legal immigrant. Take note the language states convicted. Meaning those who come forward will not be charged for such things as tax evasion/fraud, ID theft/ Fraud etc.

Illegals are criminals, we produce enough of those on our own. Why anyone would want to import more is beyond me.

Last edited by tinman01; 07-02-2014 at 09:52 PM..

Old 07-02-2014, 09:43 PM

Applicants today must apply for a VISA in nation of origin. BULL... ACCORDING TO YOUR EHOW ARTICLE....http://www.ehow.com/list_6383534_leg...uirements.html.Residency
Citizenship applicants must meet certain residency requirements. First, the applicant must have lawfully been admitted as a permanent resident and must have resided in the U.S. for at least five years with absences not equaling one year. Proof of legal admittance is demonstrated by showing an I-551 Alien Registration Card. The applicant must also have been in the U.S. for the previous 30 months with absences not equaling six months. Finally, the applicant must have resided in his or her current district or state for the previous three months.

Absolutely not one word about applying in their home nation,is there?!!!!!!

Applicants must pass a police background check. Any violation of US law or law in nation of origin is a disqualified. there is absolutely NOTHING about this in your article!

No such stipulations as all the following either..... You made all this crap up!

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 07-02-2014 at 09:54 PM..

Old 07-02-2014, 10:05 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Applicants today must apply for a VISA in nation of origin. BULL... ACCORDING TO YOUR EHOW ARTICLE.....Residency
Citizenship applicants must meet certain residency requirements. First, the applicant must have lawfully been admitted as a permanent resident and must have resided in the U.S. for at least five years with absences not equaling one year. Proof of legal admittance is demonstrated by showing an I-551 Alien Registration Card. The applicant must also have been in the U.S. for the previous 30 months with absences not equaling six months. Finally, the applicant must have resided in his or her current district or state for the previous three months.

Absolutely not one word about applying in their home nation,is there?!!!!!!

Applicants must pass a police background check. Any violation of US law or law in nation of origin is a disqualified. there is absolutely NOTHING about this in your article!

No such stipulations as all the following either..... You made all this crap up!
US Visa Application Process
READ READ READ
Which steps will illegals be allowed to skip if S.744 is passed.
Read READ READ pause at step 6 and read again. I really didn't want to do your home work for you. Now you called me a liar and I'll expect an apology for the personal attack. It took me all of 1 minute to find.
http://www.path2usa.com/us-visa-interview-process
Now where in S.744 requires illegals to follow the steps legals must follow? Now step 6 clearly states make an appointment at the designated US Consulate. In other words the one in nation of origin or designated consulate if nation of origin doesn't have one.
Before calling someone a liar maybe you should do your home work.
I included a link to the interview process. It is conducted in English..... I wonder how many illegals would be disqualified because they can't speak english.
Applying for residency and a VISA are 2 completely different tasks. I don't fault you for not knowing, most people don't. It is a tedious process to say the least. Now if you ever want to discuss (in a civil manner) the real journey of Visa application to citizenship I will be happy to do so. The path offered by s.744 is not the path all legals have had to follow. Now imagine having to wait 7 to 10 years for your daughter. Imagine she has 2 college degrees and no criminal history of any kind and done it by the book, and you watch criminals get the head of line pass.

Last edited by tinman01; 07-02-2014 at 10:29 PM..

Old 07-02-2014, 10:37 PM

1,031 posts, read 607,569 times
Tinman, love your reasoned replies to the lass, but let's face it, you are:

Old 07-02-2014, 10:57 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,699,632 times
Quote:
Immigration Reform Bill. It in effect ignores these crimes and offers a path to citizenship.
Can you not pay your taxes for 5, or 10 years then make payments on it with no repercussions? Can you use a SSN not your own (document fraud) and not be arrested? Can a legal immigrant do these things and get a free pass? The Immigration reform bill absolutely gives a free pass on these crimes. I suggest you look up what is required of legal immigrants then compare it to the immigration reform bill.
here is a good start.
now tell me how the immigration reform bill does not give a free pass to illegals.
Remember the Obama admin released 36,000 illegals from prison rather than deport them.
Extremely good points. No illegal actually intends to pay 5, 10, 15, or more years of back taxes and penalties for all the FICA and social security taxes they never paid on their illegally earned income. No illegal intends to find hospital bills and have them paid before getting in on this amnesty. Deadbeats and tax evaders fully expect to get their easy citizenship handed to them on a silver platter. Even deadbeat fathers here illegally aren't going to have to pay back taxpayers for all the Medicaid and food stamps their children here have taken, nor will they pay up for children they abandoned back home.

Old 07-03-2014, 12:39 AM

Quote:
US Visa Application Process
READ READ READ
Which steps will illegals be allowed to skip if S.744 is passed.
Read READ READ pause at step 6 and read again. I really didn't want to do your home work for you. Now you called me a liar and I'll expect an apology for the personal attack. It took me all of 1 minute to find.
US Visa Interview Process
Now where in S.744 requires illegals to follow the steps legals must follow? Now step 6 clearly states make an appointment at the designated US Consulate. In other words the one in nation of origin or designated consulate if nation of origin doesn't have one.
Before calling someone a liar maybe you should do your home work.
I included a link to the interview process. It is conducted in English..... I wonder how many illegals would be disqualified because they can't speak english.
Applying for residency and a VISA are 2 completely different tasks. I don't fault you for not knowing, most people don't. It is a tedious process to say the least. Now if you ever want to discuss (in a civil manner) the real journey of Visa application to citizenship I will be happy to do so. The path offered by s.744 is not the path all legals have had to follow. Now imagine having to wait 7 to 10 years for your daughter. Imagine she has 2 college degrees and no criminal history of any kind and done it by the book, and you watch criminals get the head of line pass.
Now how on earth would I know this? There most certainly is nothing about applying for a 'VISA' in your eHOW article that you used as your source originally! So now why are you changing your source now?
Now you go from requirements needed to immigrate, to requirements to obtain a visa!
Apples & Oranges! Two entirely different things.

I don't believe a visa has a thing to do with immigrating, is exactly WHY it is not in the immigration bill,and why the Senate passed it despite it not being in there!

That is some 'SPIN' you are trying to put on the immigration process! You better go back and re-read your own eHow article about the requirements for immigration! No Visa even mentioned,now is there?

As a matter of fact my best friend's brother recently married a woman from the Phillipines and I know for a fact that she did not need a Visa to come here! AFTER she came here she applied for her green card.

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 07-03-2014 at 12:52 AM..

Old 07-03-2014, 06:01 AM
Yac

5,874 posts, read 6,290,826 times
This thread is going nowhere, thanks to constant nitpicking and personal remarks. Oh, and the usual double standards employed by many.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or