Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 10:27 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,846,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
OH and BTW
Don't think for one minute this is not welcomed by the democrats. Eventually they will make it clear to these illegals that they took them in and the bad and evil conservatives wanted to stop them from coming and wanted to let them die in their home countries. Wala! 90,000 democratic votes. Along with all the latest liberal hand out policies, this country will be fundamentally transformed just like Barack wanted. And you think for one minute it will be for the better? Has all reasoning just gone out the window? Not to mention this is a great advantage to keep the heat off Benghazi and the IRS debacle.

Don't think for one minute this is not welcomed by the democrats. TRUE!
the bad and evil conservatives wanted to stop them from coming and wanted to let them die in their home countries. TRUE!
Not to mention this is a great advantage to keep the heat off Benghazi and the IRS debacle.TRUE!

The rest is pure speculation,but as one who sees both parties as just different wings on the same bird,I found this interesting.

Old 07-02-2014, 10:31 AM

3,216 posts, read 2,230,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
HIPAA protects individuals. Hence why local news has more than once reported on local outbreaks on nearby colleges and etc of various things.

I hope that clarifies your misunderstanding.

Go with my route that Mr. Transparency will be mad as heck when he finds out about this through the media. At no point did the Obama Administration know what the Obama Administration was doing!

Old 07-02-2014, 10:31 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
the bad and evil conservatives wanted to stop them from coming and wanted to let them die in their home countries. TRUE!
Not to mention this is a great advantage to keep the heat off Benghazi and the IRS debacle.TRUE!

The rest is pure speculation,but as one who sees both parties as just different wings on the same bird,I found this interesting.
Who cares if they die in their home countries, that's where they're supposed to be dying. Not here on our dime. Have you adopted any of the children yet? Of course not.

Old 07-02-2014, 10:33 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,846,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The Senate passed a bill and the House refuses to look at it. The House passed a bill and the Senate refuses to look at it.

Given the state of our government the Senate version will probably be the one that Obama EO's into law.

I suggest you read the Senate bill.
That's the one I read!

Old 07-02-2014, 10:34 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:

I do see them as different wings on the same bird, they are like corrupt attorneys, scratching each other's backs, but when push comes to shove, each one of them want the votes....

When this all started, with the illegals, years ago, don't kid yourself, both parties stood at the boarder handing out pamplets..."vote for me" "vote for me" "look what I did for you".

The conservatives are just as bad and evil as the dems....and they both play the same games....

and this is not speculation, politicians always and forever will create deterents to get people's minds off other issues....they need the votes, they have got to do something b/c a whole lot of people are upset with Obama....so, they will create other deterrants...

Old 07-02-2014, 10:35 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,340,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I do see them as different wings on the same bird, they are like corrupt attorneys, scratching each other's backs, but when push comes to shove, each one of them want the votes....

When this all started, with the illegals, years ago, don't kid yourself, both parties stood at the boarder handing out pamplets..."vote for me" "vote for me" "look what I did for you".

The conservatives are just as bad and evil as the dems....and they both play the same games....
And guess who the losers are......

Yep.....the US citizens.

Old 07-02-2014, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
And guess who the losers are......

Yep.....the US citizens.
Of COURSE we are, Driller, I've been saying this for how long now, they don't care one iota about the American Citizens....

Think about it....Back when Bush was leaving the White House, along came Obama, this charasmatic speaker that made sense, that said things we wanted to hear, as we were all getting pretty tired of Bush Politics....and they knew we were hungry, happens every election....so out of desperation, a whole lot of us voted for Obama (I'm so sorry ) And he is now, even worse then Bush, and just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, right?

and the thing that really irritates me, is every candidate says, "I have a plan" The big plan, but they don't tell you what the plan consists of, do they? The only candidate that outlined his plan swas Hermain Cain, why, because he was telling the truth. and yes, not to many people agreed with his plan on how to bail out the economy, but he was adament about getting illegals out of this country and reforming the system.

You can't have it all...you have to look at the over all ideas of the candidates and decide which one falls in line with issues you feel are to better this economy and then make that president stick to his promises, and if enough of the American public stands together, change will come....

But right now, they've got us right where they want us, at each other's throats...

I kept telling my son this...but I thought it was his own party that did it, but, I chose Romney's Campaign to be the one, anyway, it was evident, nothing was said about the man, until people started listening to him, and then BOOM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UqHjfvUBdY

Last edited by cremebrulee; 07-02-2014 at 11:09 AM..

Old 07-02-2014, 01:17 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
You may have been, but anyone can claim anything online,and I'm still saying the vast majority of Obama bashers wouldn't even so much as lift a finger to make a call to complain to their senators/congressional reps.
Must be nice to have a crystal ball that tells you what people are thinking and doing. I know many patriots that have verbally objected to Obama in many ways by contacting their congressmen. Even when Bush was in office pushing his amnesty the phone lines were forced to close because of so many protests. Assume, much?

Old 07-02-2014, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The issue is that Obama says 1 thing and does another. You mentioned credibility, well his is shot. Will he use the 2 billion for border security or was that phrase thrown in there to get the money so he can use it for other things like reuniting illegals to their families? We have a President who in no way can be trusted to keep his word.
Do you remember when he said "Illegals will have to follow the same path as illegals"? Then he pushes for the Immigration reform bill which absolutely creates a new and separate path.
Do you remember when Obama said Illegals will have to get at the back of the line. No head of line pass for illegals"?
Well legals have to apply for a VISA to enter from the nation of origin. Legals then must wait to be approved for a VISA. Legals have to pass a background check. Legals can not have a criminal conviction in the USA. Legals can not use false documentation or claim to be legal residents. All these crimes will prevent a legal from getting a VISA in fact document fraud would get a legal deported. Yet illegals have violated these crimes and Obama seeks to reward them with a free pass.
How can anyone take Obama for his word?
I agree!!!!

Old 07-02-2014, 01:56 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,281,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Liberals will whine its a phony scandal
Not THIS liberal.

I'm outraged.

I'm sick of us handing our country over to illegal immigrants. I've been saying it for YEARS. NOBODY is listening. Successive administrations over DECADES have failed to put the brakes on this problem. Yes, it has gotten worse under Obama...but it was already bad under Bush (going all the way back to Kennedy)!

NO AMNESTY.

SEND THEM BACK.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration