U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-02-2014, 09:07 AM
 
Location: St. Louis
7,069 posts, read 5,101,259 times
Reputation: 4067

Advertisements

posed by illegals:

Medical staff warned: Keep your mouths shut about illegal immigrants or face arrest | Fox News

..by private security forces hired by the Government.


How does that old Buffalo Springfield song go, ....everybody look what's going down....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-02-2014, 09:18 AM
 
16,553 posts, read 11,086,253 times
Reputation: 4226
This Government we have now is completely Treasonous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2014, 09:22 AM
 
71,504 posts, read 30,225,125 times
Reputation: 14088
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
This Government we have now is completely Treasonous.
Yes this is an issue of the government once again attacking the free speech rights of citizens. Not just an immigration issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2014, 09:23 AM
 
4,743 posts, read 3,588,448 times
Reputation: 2474
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
This Government we have now is completely Treasonous.
yep. Our govt. has never been more evil Tresonous.

Remember when we enslaved people, not that bad


remember when we took peoples homes and locked them in camps? because they were japanese

not that bad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2014, 09:26 AM
 
Location: Londonderry, NH
41,505 posts, read 49,704,162 times
Reputation: 24555
Who gave the order? Local politicians of the federal government? Why believe Faux Noise anyway?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2014, 09:26 AM
 
16,553 posts, read 11,086,253 times
Reputation: 4226
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
yep. Our govt. has never been more evil Tresonous.

Remember when we enslaved people, not that bad


remember when we took peoples homes and locked them in camps? because they were japanese

not that bad
None of that equals Treason. But letting an invasion happen and threatening to jail people for speaking out about the serious health issues is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2014, 09:41 AM
 
14,483 posts, read 7,499,504 times
Reputation: 8165
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Who gave the order? Local politicians of the federal government? Why believe Faux Noise anyway?
Because there is no chance that 10's of thousands of illegals could be harboring anything contagious.. and no chance the gov. would want to keep a lid on it. Yeah stupid fox news ...poor kids. I would say this is a humanitarian crisis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2014, 09:45 AM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,923,670 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Because there is no chance that 10's of thousands of illegals could be harboring anything contagious.. and no chance the gov. would want to keep a lid on it. Yeah stupid fox news ...poor kids. I would say this is a humanitarian crisis.
It doesn't matter how solid the message is. All that matters is that was Fox news and the message doesn't praise the chosen one. Blasphemy will not be tolerated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2014, 03:29 PM
 
3,034 posts, read 2,882,237 times
Reputation: 3375
When my husband emigrated from the UK 15 years ago legally, you can bet it was made sure he had a chest X-Ray IN HAND that he was ordered to get as a condition of entering when he got his visa! He also had his immunization record and had a complete background check for any criminal activity. We had no problem with any of that as it is understandable, but when you think of all the people coming in during the period when we were waiting for him to get his visa with no chest X-rays, no immunization records, no background checks, no nothing, but hey, at least our government was darn sure this one British guy from a 1st world country was a good citizen and healthy!

(not to mention I had to prove I had the income and savings in the bank that assured that he would not be taking public assistance... don't get me started, the double standard is infuriating!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2014, 04:03 PM
 
Location: North Texas
23,630 posts, read 31,286,646 times
Reputation: 26702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podo944 View Post
When my husband emigrated from the UK 15 years ago legally, you can bet it was made sure he had a chest X-Ray IN HAND that he was ordered to get as a condition of entering when he got his visa! He also had his immunization record and had a complete background check for any criminal activity. We had no problem with any of that as it is understandable, but when you think of all the people coming in during the period when we were waiting for him to get his visa with no chest X-rays, no immunization records, no background checks, no nothing, but hey, at least our government was darn sure this one British guy from a 1st world country was a good citizen and healthy!

(not to mention I had to prove I had the income and savings in the bank that assured that he would not be taking public assistance... don't get me started, the double standard is infuriating!)
THIS. I sponsored my then-husband for a green card years ago and we went through exactly the same process.

It's outrageous that these people are getting a free pass. TOTAL B.S.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top