U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 12:07 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,286,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
I wish there was an easy answer, but I suspect the will, or survival instinct of the American people no longer is strong enough to sustain a republic. It's not just the States, but most all of the Western nations are in rapid decline. This is an historic trend that goes beyond laws & culture......it touches something deeper.
You might be right, I don't know. Tho looking at our history; IF pushed hard enough, we may push back and it won't be pretty against those illegal alien invaders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2014, 12:19 PM

24,843 posts, read 31,253,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
You might be right, I don't know. Tho looking at our history; IF pushed hard enough, we may push back and it won't be pretty against those illegal alien invaders.
Not now.....I do not know why....but, as a country we just do not have the leaders with any real fight in them.

One thing....the government has taken the "fight" out of the general population by feeding them.

As a country.....we have lost the ability to survive.....and the few that will try....will be looked upon as the problem......called "racist"....."gunlovers"....people that "cling to their Bibles".....we all know the words.

So, the gates will stay open......oh, there will be a little "window dressing" at the boarder from time to time......but, the best thing to do now is personal damage control....try to keep what you have.

Old 07-04-2014, 01:05 PM

4,080 posts, read 4,368,368 times
If you look at France, USA, the UK, and most of the rest of the Anglo-sphere.....it is in near total cultural collapse. High unemployment, massive third world immigration, Debt that will never be paid back, crazy P.C. practiced throughout the media & education establishment. The general public in the Western nations are "amusing themselves to death" with endless easy sex, food & drugs.

I don't expect a sudden collapse, but a long, slow fade away, and then a quick falling off the cliff. What comes after, who knows ?

Old 07-04-2014, 03:18 PM

Quote:
If you look at France, USA, the UK, and most of the rest of the Anglo-sphere.....it is in near total cultural collapse. High unemployment, massive third world immigration, Debt that will never be paid back, crazy P.C. practiced throughout the media & education establishment. The general public in the Western nations are "amusing themselves to death" with endless easy sex, food & drugs.

I don't expect a sudden collapse, but a long, slow fade away, and then a quick falling off the cliff. What comes after, who knows ?
Not just yet: the pushback is happening against the Muslims and so on who try to demand special rights. Look at Golden Dawn in Greece, Marine le Pen's group in France and so on. Those groups scare me but; the people they want OUT scare me more.

Old 07-04-2014, 03:43 PM

4,080 posts, read 4,368,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Not just yet: the pushback is happening against the Muslims and so on who try to demand special rights. Look at Golden Dawn in Greece, Marine le Pen's group in France and so on. Those groups scare me but; the people they want OUT scare me more.
There will be push-back.....what form it takes is difficult to access. I think Europe has a better chance to right itself than the USA.....sad to say.

Old 07-04-2014, 03:48 PM

Quote:
There will be push-back.....what form it takes is difficult to access. I think Europe has a better chance to right itself than the USA.....sad to say.
I'd want to be somewhere in the US where MOST of us speak English, not a place filled with Spanish speaking people because many US citizens, even Hispanics, WILL think the Spanish speakers are illegal aliens. Too, I said "Spanish" because MOST illegals ARE from LatAm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or