U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2014, 12:23 PM

86,093 posts, read 69,870,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Clap trap. You know that illegals don't get that. I already said that i would be glad to pay $50.00 more per month.
One child born here and they do.
Children of illegals get benefits whether or not they are born here.
Several states are using their own money to fund social programs for illegals.

Obama's own Aunt was illegal and qualified for Section 8 for crying out loud.
The Census Bureau has been reporting for years that immigrants cost more in welfare programs than native citizens do.

Old 07-03-2014, 01:09 PM

10,157 posts, read 9,903,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
I suggest you put up your own money and sponsor those kids for legal immigration.

Don't trying something that you aren't willing to put your own money to use for.
Read post #148.

Old 07-03-2014, 01:15 PM

16,686 posts, read 8,635,470 times
Quote:
Read post #148.
Did you apply for their legal immigration through sponsorship?

Old 07-03-2014, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Did you apply for their legal immigration through sponsorship?
Quit your trolling. You have exhausted your arguments in this thread and you are starting with the personal attacks.

Old 07-03-2014, 01:50 PM

20,791 posts, read 41,427,990 times
Quote:
Not the way i read it. Most come here to escape death or being forced into a gang or prostitution and hunger and continuing poverty beyond their control.
A lie. Propaganda to support the coffers of the coyotes. Even Obama admin. isn't spouting this claptrap any longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Letting illegals stay will move us closer to the third world culture.
Exactly.

Quote:
First is :what to do with those we have? Do you approve of sending back children that we know will get killed?
Yes. And, they won't get killed. And, frankly I don't care if they do. They are ignorant, uneducated, diseased. Why do we need more of these lower classes - when we already can't educate the people we have, much less provide jobs for them.

The fall off the turnip truck has impaired your reasoning, clearly. But, it is now time now to get up, dust yourself off, remove the rose colored glasses, and face reality.

The invasion is a scam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Well, too bad. This should be their new home. That's what America is all about.
HUH??? Notice you never talk about your VERY OWN PERSONAL HOME. Easy to say let "America" take care of it.

Last time I looked, ALL of us are America - and I don't need, and can't afford, another mouth to feed.

I say - YOU, PERSONALLY, SHOULD ADOPT 15 or 20 OF THESE PEOPLE - since you seem to have unlimited resources.

Quote:
I agree. Some should remember what it says on the Statue of Liberty.
Irrelevant today. The US is overpopulated and cannot provide living wage jobs for the uneducated/moderately educated people already here. These invaders are diseased, ignorant, uneducated people. No. They go back.

Quote:
America can survive taking in lost children.
Not anymore. 47% of the children in this country are already on government assistance - food stamps - and you want to ADD to that??????

Clearly, you feel uninformed, illiterate and low-iq third world primitives are your peers. Well, have at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
We managed better before they came. We would do just fine if they left. Face it! America does not need one of these illegals. America would be better off without them.
Agree - 100%.

Quote:
This would go directly against my Christian values. I see so many around here talking Christian values in regards to Muslims but i see none being expressed about Hispanics.
Then you haven't been reading this thread - because the Bible was quoted and you ignored it. It is the fool who bankrupts himself to pay for these lawbreakers. We will be destroying the Golden Goose - this country - and in the process EVERYONE will starve.

But, that's OK with you, clearly.

Quote:
Sure would be cheaper for some of you apply to be on a firing squad. They are going to die when we send them back. Save money and put them out of their and our misery.
I really don't care. Life isn't fair. They have no business being here. They need to be deported as fast as they arrive - and any efforts to reunite these people with illegal relatives already here should result in the illegal we have and the new arrival being deported simultaneously.

Quote:
I have answered your question. I don't know. It is illegal to send kids back that get here.
It isn't illegal to deport Mexicans. US has a different protocol for the other Central American countries - which requires the invader "status" be determined before they are deported. Meanwhile, while we are 'determining their status,' they are entitled to free medical care, food, housing, etc.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?320214-...grant-children

It is absolutely intolerable - not to mention disgusting.

Quote:
No i am not. I can see and understand why they are doing it and i care about those that are treated like dirt in their country and ours. Most Americans don't know squat about how people in these countries live.
Nor should we care. There are billions of people living in poverty. We take them all in and become a dirt poor, third world country, ourselves.

NO - charity begins at home. First, we take care of ourselves. If anything is left, then we care for others.

It has been proven over and over this country can no longer even care for the people it has - so, where do we get the resources to provide to invaders???

Quote:
Seems to me that you have run out of reasons to support your ideas so here you are with the increasing personal attacks. Grow up and stay on topic. Please.
No - you are changing the subject - because your arguments are invalid.

Quote:
No i am not. I am just showing compassion to destitute people. Get the borders sealed is the temporary answer. It is illegal to send those kids back.
Compassion has its limits. TX and AZ have suffered mightily for many years. Hospitals going bankrupt, education systems strained to the limit. I'm surprised those states haven't already erected their own fences and told the govt to gth.

Further, it isn't illegal to deport Mexicans. US has a different protocol for the other Central American countries - which requires the invader "status" be determined before they are deported. Meanwhile they are released to disappear into the bowels of the US never to resurface and are entitled to free medical care, food, housing, etc.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?320214-...grant-children

Quote:
Clap trap. You know that illegals don't get that. I already said that i would be glad to pay $50.00 more per month.
Yippee. That $50 will really go a long way. Let's all give a big cheer for your personal beneficence.

Last edited by Ariadne22; 07-03-2014 at 02:00 PM..

Old 07-03-2014, 01:57 PM

47,316 posts, read 24,612,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post

You totally miss the boat and want to kick the can down the road like your buddy Obama.

The real question everyone is asking you???
How many illegals are you willing to throw open the doors of your private residence for? If you are willing to share the wealth of this country with criminals why not start at your place? You can provide clothing, food and shelter to a group of down and out disease ridden people thinking you are their Messiah. What a power grab that would be. Just think of it...a family of 7 could share your bedroom while you camp out in the living room. Happy, happy, joy, joy!
America is my residence. And i'm willing to take in as many refugee children as we can bear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
We have half a nation that are leaches that we have to pay for. You pay for these kids and I'll be for it. I'm already paying too much already
No you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
No they didn't. Politicians on both sides of the fence maed the call. Most regular people like you and me did not get to decide.

Now quit deflecting and answer the questions on how your plan of opening the borders will work. If you can't even attempt to answer the question then it tells me that you haven't really thought about what this would do to our country, our economy, etc.
I answered the question. You just didn't like the answer. We'll find a way the same way we found a way to take in your ancestors.

Moreover, i didn't say anything about opening the borders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Then you and other Liberals should put their money where their mouths are at and pony up the cash to pay for this.

Talk is cheap!
I'm willing to pay. I don't complain about my taxes as it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
A poem from centuries ago is no longer valid in today's world. Didn't YOU realize that yet?
Who says that it isn't? Scratch it off of the statue then.

It was valid for your ancestors...and it's still valid.

Old 07-03-2014, 02:00 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,392,137 times
no--- sending them here involved lots dying and being in danger. why are you not questioning the parents and country that did this? why do you keep saying its all about us? why do you allow BP to pick them up and bus them here from texas new mexico and arizona and release them on the streets with a note saying they have a court date which none of them will attend? shame shame shame. BP is helping them do an end run around our fence in san ysidro. texas has made its problems our problems. border patrol are busing them in.
when the law breaks the law there is no law.
(billy jack 1972)

Old 07-03-2014, 02:06 PM

20,791 posts, read 41,427,990 times
Quote:
America is my residence. And i'm willing to take in as many refugee children as we can bear.

I'm willing to pay. I don't complain about my taxes as it is.
No - YOU are NOT willing to pay. You want to destroy this country and use OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY TO DO IT.

What about YOU - personally??? Forget about America. Let's talk about YOU. America taking these people in has no immediate effect on YOU - easy for YOU to talk.

How about YOU move to AZ, TX, or Southern CA - and help these invaders - PERSONALLY. YOU DO IT.

Quote:
It was valid for your ancestors...and it's still valid.
My German Ancesters immigrated legally.

This is ILLEGAL and we need to stop it. Now.

Last edited by Ariadne22; 07-03-2014 at 02:21 PM..

Old 07-03-2014, 02:08 PM

16,686 posts, read 8,635,470 times
Quote:
Quit your trolling. You have exhausted your arguments in this thread and you are starting with the personal attacks.
Which part is personal attack? You aren't willing to put up your own money but somehow expect others to do it. How is that personal attack or trolling?

Old 07-03-2014, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
A lie. Propaganda to support the coffers of the coyotes. Even Obama admin. isn't spouting this claptrap any longer.

Exactly.

Yes. And, they won't get killed. And, frankly I don't care if they do. They are ignorant, uneducated, diseased. Why do we need more of these lower classes - when we already can't educate the people we have, much less provide jobs for them.

The fall off the turnip truck has impaired your reasoning, clearly. But, it is now time now to get up, dust yourself off, remove the rose colored glasses, and face reality.

The invasion is a scam.

HUH??? Notice you never talk about your VERY OWN PERSONAL HOME. Easy to say let "America" take care of it.

Last time I looked, ALL of us are America - and I don't need, and can't afford, another mouth to feed.

I say - YOU, PERSONALLY, SHOULD ADOPT 15 or 20 OF THESE PEOPLE - since you seem to have unlimited resources.

Irrelevant today. The US is overpopulated and cannot provide living wage jobs for the uneducated/moderately educated people already here. These invaders are diseased, ignorant, uneducated people. No. They go back.

Not anymore. 47% of the children in this country are already on government assistance - food stamps - and you want to ADD to that??????

Clearly, you feel uninformed, illiterate and low-iq third world primitives are your peers. Well, have at it.

Agree - 100%.

Then you haven't been reading this thread - because the Bible was quoted and you ignored it. It is the fool who bankrupts himself to pay for these lawbreakers. We will be destroying the Golden Goose - this country - and in the process EVERYONE will starve.

I really don't care. Life isn't fair. They have no business being here. They need to be deported as fast as they arrive - and any efforts to reunite these people with illegal relatives already here should result in the illegal we have and the new arrival being deported simultaneously.

It isn't illegal to deport Mexicans. US has a different protocol for the other Central American countries - which requires the invader "status" be determined before they are deported. Meanwhile, while we are 'determining their status,' they are entitled to free medical care, food, housing, etc.

Washington Journal Unaccompanied Immigrant | Video | C-SPAN.org

It is absolutely intolerable - not to mention disgusting.

Nor should we care. There are billions of people living in poverty. We take them all in and become a dirt poor, third world country, ourselves.

NO - charity begins at home. First, we take care of ourselves. If anything is left, then we care for others.

It has been proven over and over this country can no longer even care for the people it has - so, where do we get the resources to provide to invaders???

No - you are changing the subject - because your arguments are invalid.

Compassion has its limits. TX and AZ have suffered mightily for many years. Hospitals going bankrupt, education systems strained to the limit. I'm surprised those states haven't already erected their own fences and told the govt to gth.

Further, it isn't illegal to deport Mexicans. US has a different protocol for the other Central American countries - which requires the invader "status" be determined before they are deported. Meanwhile they are released to disappear into the bowels of the US never to resurface and are entitled to free medical care, food, housing, etc.

Washington Journal Unaccompanied Immigrant | Video | C-SPAN.org

Yippee. That $50 will really go a long way. Let's all give a big cheer for your personal beneficence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile
Not the way i read it. Most come here to escape death or being forced into a gang or prostitution and hunger and continuing poverty beyond their control.

You are wrong show me. Are you actually saying the gangs are threatening these kids and are you saying they have no hunger and arenít in continuing poverty?
Yes. And, they won't get killed. And, frankly I don't care if they do. They are ignorant, uneducated, diseased.
You have no proof. I have read several articles that some that have been deported were killed within weeks of returning. As for you donít care. Your problem not mine.
Quote:
This would go directly against my Christian values. I see so many around here talking Christian values in regards to Muslims but i see none being expressed about Hispanics.

I know what is in the Bible. I HAVE IGNORED NOTHING. Who is going to be bankrupted?

Quote:
Sure would be cheaper for some of you apply to be on a firing squad. They are going to die when we send them back. Save money and put them out of their and our misery.

I have answered your question. I don't know. It is illegal to send kids back that get here.
It isn't illegal to deport Mexicans. US has a different protocol for the Central American countries - which requires their "status" be determined before they are deported. Meanwhile, while we are 'determining their status,' they are entitled to free medical care, food, housing

Bush signed in a law in 2008 irrc that says we cannot deport minor children that are by themselves. Go back and read the thread. I provided a link to that.

Seems I am willing to do more than just get on this forum and *****.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or