U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2014, 06:59 PM

24,843 posts, read 31,253,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida93 View Post
You people have too much time in your hands. Go catch some illegals then, instead of trying to imagine a dystopian future just like your Fox News want you to think of. Always scaring you about...what if. Pfft
Catch them and what???

I know where city blocks of them are......I know where there is sewing factory owned by an illegal that employs about 50 illegal workers.

Our government does not care.

Old 07-06-2014, 07:38 PM

31,495 posts, read 14,573,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Catch them and what???

I know where city blocks of them are......I know where there is sewing factory owned by an illegal that employs about 50 illegal workers.

Our government does not care.
You're right. Even when local law enforcement catch them and report them to the feds they won't deport them unless they are "convicted" criminals. Funny, I don't recall in our immigration laws that being a stipulation in it. They are supposed to be deported simply for being here illegally in violation of our immigration laws.

Old 07-06-2014, 08:47 PM

246 posts, read 274,198 times
Bleeding hearts have ruined this country. When White Americans eventually become minority in all of US, they better hope they don't end up discriminated and murdered on streets like White South Africans and White Zimbabweans.

Old 07-06-2014, 09:02 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,286,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcricket300 View Post
Bleeding hearts have ruined this country. When White Americans eventually become minority in all of US, they better hope they don't end up discriminated and murdered on streets like White South Africans and White Zimbabweans.
That won't happen because we WILL push back and push back HARD 1st. Look at the numbers of anglo white compared to the rest, we're still the majority compared to SA and Zimbabwe.

Tho what you said DOES worry me because not all "non anglo white" people with dark skin are fools.

Old 07-06-2014, 09:06 PM

4,707 posts, read 3,339,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Retired Now View Post
Many people believe that the majority of the people coming would be very professional people who are highly skilled professionals but do not have the opportunity to have as high of standard of living in their own country. Yes there would be some poor people but if anyone who wanted to come to America could legally our country would boom with lots of hard working talented people.
Please.

"Lots of hard working talented people"? Have you seen some of the pictures on CreatedNewsNetwork? 21 year-old "women" with 4 kids are not "hard working talented people", but instead are future welfare recipients.

You cannot have 20 million takers come to this country and expect it to boom. One look at the condition of their country of origin will tell you all you need to know about the ILLEGAL ALIENS streaming across our border.

Old 07-06-2014, 09:07 PM

11,496 posts, read 5,511,317 times
Quote:
You people have too much time in your hands. Go catch some illegals then, instead of trying to imagine a dystopian future just like your Fox News want you to think of. Always scaring you about...what if. Pfft
I'm surprised to hear that you watch Fox News. After all, you claim to know exactly what its programming is like. Hmmm...

Old 07-06-2014, 09:18 PM
NCN

21,136 posts, read 21,129,613 times
We don't have to wait ten years. It is bad enough right now. We don't just lock our doors, we barricade them because thieves have a habit of taking their feet and knocking doors down. Try that at our house and you get a broken leg. The plan is to make them cause enough noise to wake us up so we can surprise them instead of the other way around.

The educational system is about useless because no one is learning anything worth knowing. School is a place to send your children to be brainwashed into being politically correct. They are being taught to hate our country and what it stands for.

People are already getting weird diseases and being sick from viruses in the summer.

Old 07-06-2014, 09:33 PM

50 posts, read 48,567 times
Quote:
wow i agree

only thing i have to add **** of angry hate me whatever

our country was founded by all different kinds of immigrants

BUT they came through the channels they got citizenship and became Americans

they didn sneak across a bloody border and steal jobs because they work harder and cheaper than us

want a better life do it right work harder than us i respect that i respect good hard workers who work there

A off for family but i dont support sneaking in or employers who support and encourage this

i condone a government that concedes to whatever right was granted recently to illegals that encourages and sends the its ok message

only anger and prejudice i harbor is not doing it through the channels that have been used for years for people to come here

otherwise race creed religion i dont give a crap

only anger i harbor is a company from my town Newel Rubber Maid and others have gone to Mexico

so our jobs go there and they come here backwards to me but also my biggest hate of this business support employment encouragement and leaving our country

in the end it the business owners fault for encouraging and rewarding them

Old 07-06-2014, 09:46 PM

64 posts, read 60,411 times
they cant take care of our homeless people here now or people who lost their jobs, how can any parent send their child to a place all alone. where is the government in these countries--they are getting rich off drugs and such, could care less about its people. send all of them back. the sh... is about to get bad, bad, terror is at the door and it wont knock to come in

Old 07-06-2014, 10:11 PM

50 posts, read 48,567 times
behold i have become death the destroyer of worlds
J. Robert Oppenheimer

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche

If you want to stop illegal immigration, you have to make it so that - so that the people that hire the illegal immigrants will not be in a position to hire them.
Jesse Ventura

Amnesty is a big billboard, a flashing billboard, to the rest of the world that we don't really mean our immigration law.
Richard Lamm

Conservatives aren't anti-immigrant - conservatives are pro-legal immigration.

We will never stop illegal immigration until this country has a comprehensive, realistic immigration policy.
Ruben Hinojosa

You reduce illegal immigration by making it harder to get jobs here, or easier to get jobs south of the border. This idea that we can't pass an immigration law until we hit some imaginary security target is just a way to derail reform.
Gail Collins

Hospitals are closing across the country due to the burden of illegal immigration, college students find that summer jobs have dried up due to illegal immigration, and wages across the board are depressed by the overwhelming influx of cheap and illegal labor.
Elton Gallegly

If those who wrote and ratified the 14th Amendment had imagined laws restricting immigration - and had anticipated huge waves of illegal immigration - is it reasonable to presume they would have wanted to provide the reward of citizenship to the children of the violators of those laws? Surely not.
George Will

sorry i like quotes and so explain and reflect life
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or