Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 12:47 PM

24,834 posts, read 37,222,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander_Crews View Post
This thread is rediculous fear mongering.

Economists agree, if you opened every border, world gpd would double... If just the U.S. opened it's borders, production would at least quadruple, which also means more consumption and more wealth.

The U.S. would FLY past the BRICS nations if they opened their borders, and we could get rid of some of this ridiculous debt. To bad it won't happen because bigots like to pretend the welfare problem is an immigration problem.

If some guy can wander across the border with no shoes, no education, and no knowledge of the English language.. and they can still take your job from you... you are a loser. Your job can be done by somebody with no education and no knowledge of English, yet you expect to get paid a living wage for it...

This comes from a source that liberals call "too conservative":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDK9Ic2qx3I
No one is worries the guy with no shoes will take their job....just their money.

Old 07-04-2014, 12:52 PM

3,147 posts, read 3,485,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
No one is worries the guy with no shoes will take their job....just their money.
So you admit that you are one of the people who confuse the welfare problem for a immigration problem. Immigrants are poor, but so are a lot of Americans, and by percentage MUCH less immigrants use welfare than poor Americans.

The problem is wealth redistribution, not people peacefully moving across imaginary lines and making voluntary arrangements with an employer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eyJIbSgdSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfU9Fqah-f4

It would do you well to watch the videos you quote. Your entire claim was debunked by the FIRST video I posted.

Old 07-04-2014, 01:19 PM

Quote:
So you admit that you are one of the people who confuse the welfare problem for a immigration problem. Immigrants are poor, but so are a lot of Americans, and by percentage MUCH less immigrants use welfare than poor Americans.

The problem is wealth redistribution, not people peacefully moving across imaginary lines and making voluntary arrangements with an employer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eyJIbSgdSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfU9Fqah-f4

It would do you well to watch the videos you quote. Your entire claim was debunked by the FIRST video I posted.
However.....illegals have NO right to anything in this country.

I will continue to keep my money and spend it as I like.

Old 07-04-2014, 01:54 PM

3,147 posts, read 3,485,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
However.....illegals have NO right to anything in this country.

I will continue to keep my money and spend it as I like.
American's don't have a right to your money either. At least they shouldn't. I shouldn't have to pay for lazy people I have never met, even if they are American.

You are confusing a welfare problem with immigration.

Old 07-04-2014, 02:01 PM

Quote:
American's don't have a right to your money either. At least they shouldn't. I shouldn't have to pay for lazy people I have never met, even if they are American.

You are confusing a welfare problem with immigration.
No......I do not believe these current illegals in question can support themselves.

Do you feel they will be independent???

They are already costing the USA.

Old 07-04-2014, 03:24 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,832,106 times
Quote:
This thread is rediculous fear mongering.

Economists agree, if you opened every border, world gpd would double... If just the U.S. opened it's borders, production would at least quadruple, which also means more consumption and more wealth.

The U.S. would FLY past the BRICS nations if they opened their borders, and we could get rid of some of this ridiculous debt. To bad it won't happen because bigots like to pretend the welfare problem is an immigration problem.

If some guy can wander across the border with no shoes, no education, and no knowledge of the English language.. and they can still take your job from you... you are a loser. Your job can be done by somebody with no education and no knowledge of English, yet you expect to get paid a living wage for it...

This comes from a source that liberals call "too conservative":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDK9Ic2qx3I
uh, NO decent country has open borders to places like Mexico, Turkey, Ukraine, India and so on. Def NO reason for the US to even think that foolish stuff.

Your comment about letting in some peasant to take a job from an American IS insulting because not all of us are smart enough for "educated" jobs, maybe YOU want to have millions of pissed off Americans who can't even find work, I don't.

Old 07-04-2014, 03:28 PM

22,301 posts, read 11,807,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
uh, NO decent country has open borders to places like Mexico, Turkey, Ukraine, India and so on. Def NO reason for the US to even think that foolish stuff.

Your comment about letting in some peasant to take a job from an American IS insulting because not all of us are smart enough for "educated" jobs, maybe YOU want to have millions of pissed off Americans who can't even find work, I don't.
PackardFan---Don't you know? Xander is going to personally take care of all the illegals using his own funds

Old 07-04-2014, 03:33 PM

3,876 posts, read 3,857,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
What are the statistics on illegal aliens using welfare? I'm talking about the illegals themselves, not any US born children they may or may not have; who, by definition, are eligible for welfare benefits because they are Americans.

But, since you mentioned welfare benefits for their anchor babies, you do know that the benefit amounts is only barely enough to cover their children only, not themselves? Oh, and, by definition, these kids are Americans. But, I'm sure your politics say that no American is allowed any welfare anyway
Now you are being totally dishonest and you know it !!!

When Anchor baby infants get checks who reaps those benefits???? Their ILLEGAL parents cash those checks, live in the section 8 paid for homes , cook and eat welfare bought groceries, etc, etc...

Not to mention all the bilingual forms and hospital visits for these LEECHES.

BTW AMERICANS and LEGAL residents are entitled to help, no comparison. Often times Illegals are listed as single moms when they aren't to further scam the system.

No need for your dishonest, twisted deflection, you and I know that illegals live in welfare paid for housing, eat welfare paid for groceries and utilize any AND everything else under the sun fraudulently.

Old 07-04-2014, 03:36 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,832,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
PackardFan---Don't you know? Xander is going to personally take care of all the illegals using his own funds
If you're right then Xander NEEDS to be in jail for helping out ILLEGAL aliens to stay in the US.

Old 07-04-2014, 05:37 PM

44,256 posts, read 64,109,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
If DFW is any indication...

Middle-class suburbs will be thronging with Indians and Chinese immigrants taking all the white-collar jobs, and undereducated Latinos will be mowing their lawns and cleaning their houses.

OH WAIT, that's already happening.
Ha ha ha...suck it!

P.s. did not take you for a racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration