Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2014, 06:37 AM

6,675 posts, read 4,256,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
There are currently 800,000 illegals running around America with existing deportation orders. I mean even if ICE was inclined to apprehend her, what the point?
Yes, they need to enforce the deportation orders, but your advocating surrender.

The point is someone who is here illegally has the audacity to ask for help in finding her illegal family. They should make an example of her and show the rest that if you come forward for any thing, you'll be deported.

I'm so tired of this argument that there are so many, these no point in doing anything. So let's say 10 people try to break into your home as part of a home invasion robbery and you see them at the front door while you're upstairs. You call the police and tell them you see 10 people trying to break in. The police tell you "sorry sir, there are more than 5 so we just recommend that you give them what they want and abandon your home. Have a nice evening." How would that go over? Or simplify it. Someone who gets robbed or has their car stolen should just chalk it up to a lesson learned. After all, it's already done and too late, so just suck it up.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2014, 07:01 AM
Status: "On the road with Kid Charlamagne" (set 16 days ago)

8,018 posts, read 5,826,092 times
Disgusting.

She's admitted to breaking the law, so it's time to lock her up until we can deport her......with or without her daughter.

We need to go on the offensive and start arresting as many of these ILLEGAL ALIENS -- not 'undocumented immigrants', as the article mistakenly labels them -- and start shipping them back.

But of course, the useless idiots we have in D.C. don't have time for this.

Old 07-05-2014, 11:19 AM

6,808 posts, read 6,919,710 times
It amazes me how bold these illegals have become. The nerve of coming forward and admitting you are here illegally, and paid $9,000 to get your sister, her kid and your kid in the US illegally, too. And now trying to make a sob story out of it that your kid got lost somewhere in transit? Cry me a river.

Old 07-05-2014, 12:58 PM

22,350 posts, read 11,881,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
This mother is really disgusting. Rep Cuellar said the Border Agents told him some people were getting across by renting these kids. Pure speculation on my part, but how else would the kid get separated.

Texas Official Believes Illegals Renting Kids To Cross Border « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth
I read your link---thank you for posting it.

It further confirms that the parents of these kids are despicable people. What decent parent---no matter how poor they are---rents out their young child to total strangers?

Old 07-05-2014, 02:18 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,256,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I read your link---thank you for posting it.

It further confirms that the parents of these kids are despicable people. What decent parent---no matter how poor they are---rents out their young child to total strangers?
But...but....but...they're just looking for a better life.

But....but...but...they're just trying to make a decent living!

According to the pro illegal alien crowd, THESE are the type of people we should just welcome with open arms??????

No thanks.

Old 07-05-2014, 02:21 PM

50,153 posts, read 46,811,218 times
I've always said, the original "breaking up families" began when the people abandoned their family to come here.

Old 07-05-2014, 02:58 PM

164 posts, read 346,458 times
Lets make this story go viral. Help spread on social media

Old 07-05-2014, 05:33 PM

183 posts, read 192,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
It amazes me how bold these illegals have become. The nerve of coming forward and admitting you are here illegally, and paid $9,000 to get your sister, her kid and your kid in the US illegally, too. And now trying to make a sob story out of it that your kid got lost somewhere in transit? Cry me a river.
Remember the "No Papers No Fear" group of illegals who went across the country declaring they were illegal and wanted the government to change our laws to benefit them ?

This is from their website....

Undocumented mothers, fathers, students, sons and daughters will challenge the champions of hate with stories, voices, and action through key states in the Southern US because we're tired of facing deportation, harassment, and being taken from our loved ones and we're ready for a new day.

Website .. No Papers, No Fear - Ride for Justice

All hail Obama!!!

Old 07-05-2014, 05:57 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,865,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Retired View Post
Remember the "No Papers No Fear" group of illegals who went across the country declaring they were illegal and wanted the government to change our laws to benefit them ?

"Undocumented mothers, fathers, students, sons and daughters will challenge the champions of hate with stories, voices, and action through key states in the Southern US because we're tired of facing deportation, harassment, and being taken from our loved ones and we're ready for a new day."

All hail Obama!!!
Enforcing immigration laws is "hate"? I'm talking about that nonsense from the website, NOT what you're saying.

Old 07-05-2014, 07:15 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,186,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Retired View Post

Undocumented mothers, fathers, students, sons and daughters will challenge the champions of hate with stories, voices, and action through key states in the Southern US because we're tired of facing deportation, harassment, and being taken from our loved ones and we're ready for a new day.

All hail Obama!!!
THEN GO THE EFF HOME.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration