Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 02:17 PM

4,244 posts, read 8,755,726 times

Advertisements

Mother desperate to find 4-year-old daughter in ICE custody | abc13.com

Simply unbelievable, I'm getting to the point where I may NEVER vote Democrat again. That's saying alot when I really don't care for those Conservative hypocrite, but this is a MAJOR issue that I'd have to side with the Tea Party.
This lady broke the law and have the nerves to go to the media and ask for help with breaking more laws....lol unbelievable
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2014, 02:59 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,273,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usc619 View Post

Simply unbelievable, I'm getting to the point where I may NEVER vote Democrat again. That's saying alot when I really don't care for those Conservative hypocrite, but this is a MAJOR issue that I'd have to side with the Tea Party.
This lady broke the law and have the nerves to go to the media and ask for help with breaking more laws....lol unbelievable
Unbelievable is right. She's illegal and wants help finding three more of her family, also illegal. They should take her into custody, reunite them and deport them all.

But no. I'm sure the local senator or congress person will reunite them, get them accelerated amnesty and make sure they have a home paid for by the good and legal citizens of Texas.

All hail Obama!!!

Old 07-04-2014, 03:12 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,894,477 times
Quote:

Lock her up. If anything happens to her kid, it'll be on her.

Old 07-04-2014, 03:14 PM

22,444 posts, read 11,969,169 times
This woman is a disgrace---she's a horrible parent! What decent parent hires a coyote to smuggle their young child into this country? Who turns their 4 year old over to a total stranger?

She needs to be charged with trafficking minors, sent to jail and when her jail term is over, deported.

Parents like her make me sick!

Old 07-04-2014, 03:36 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,869,233 times
This LOSER needs to be deported and check in at her embassy back home for the kid she put in harms way PERIOD !!!

BTW if she had $9 grand she should have tried to make something of herself back home.

Old 07-04-2014, 05:22 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,211,852 times
Deport the mother and send the child to her if it is ever found.

Old 07-04-2014, 05:56 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,263,571 times
These people make me sick...seriously. We put American parents in PRISON for far less than this, but we're rolling out the red carpet for her and her little foundling, wherever it is.

UGH.

Old 07-04-2014, 11:42 PM

15,523 posts, read 10,487,502 times
This mother is really disgusting. Rep Cuellar said the Border Agents told him some people were getting across by renting these kids. Pure speculation on my part, but how else would the kid get separated.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/07/01/o...-cross-border/

Old 07-05-2014, 06:04 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,408,314 times
Quote:

At this point if you vote Dem, you are basically abetting treason and the destruction of the country IMHO. I don't even believe they are legitimate opposition at this point. They need to be sent a message.

Old 07-05-2014, 06:06 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,408,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
Unbelievable is right. She's illegal and wants help finding three more of her family, also illegal. They should take her into custody, reunite them and deport them all.

But no. I'm sure the local senator or congress person will reunite them, get them accelerated amnesty and make sure they have a home paid for by the good and legal citizens of Texas.

All hail Obama!!!
There are currently 800,000 illegals running around America with existing deportation orders. I mean even if ICE was inclined to apprehend her, what the point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration