Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 03:27 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times

Advertisements

Protesters gather at Murrieta to await buses of immigrants*-*Los Angeles Times
Immigration supporters and opponents show up in Murrieta

Obama to pitch immigration at citizenship ceremony

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/not-...-aliens-border

There are numerous other links of the abject failure of the liberals great hope infesting the WH. So rather enforce law as he was sworn to do (lied about doing that when sworn in) he blames Republicans in his usual whiny way. Completely indicative of how weak he is. So once again, his administration shows that it is the continuing disaster that will unfold over the next 2 years.

Think he has issues getting bills signed into law?

Wait till after Nov. His previous shellacking will look like a pleasant memory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2014, 03:33 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,740,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Protesters gather at Murrieta to await buses of immigrants*-*Los Angeles Times
Immigration supporters and opponents show up in Murrieta

Obama to pitch immigration at citizenship ceremony

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/not-...-aliens-border

There are numerous other links of the abject failure of the liberals great hope infesting the WH. So rather enforce law as he was sworn to do (lied about doing that when sworn in) he blames Republicans in his usual whiny way. Completely indicative of how weak he is. So once again, his administration shows that it is the continuing disaster that will unfold over the next 2 years.

Think he has issues getting bills signed into law?

Wait till after Nov. His previous shellacking will look like a pleasant memory.
With the needy streaming into this country and vote for and support the big gov spenders, do you think you have any chance at a victory in the mid terms? I pray these people are really coming for a better life and jobs and can see what an economic disaster we are in right now and vote for those who will create the work they will need. I am not hopeful this will happen. In fact I almost guarantee it...

Old 07-04-2014, 03:35 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
Yes, it's a tragedy, but I think it's also a tragedy that George W. Bush and Republicans did nothing to secure the border when they were in full control of the federal government. This "border legacy" wasn't suddenly created over the last six years. If Republicans gain full control again, will they really do something about the border?

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice…

Old 07-04-2014, 03:36 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
With the needy streaming into this country and vote for and support the big gov spenders, do you think you have any chance at a victory in the mid terms? I pray these people are really coming for a better life and jobs and can see what an economic disaster we are in right now and vote for those who will create the work they will need. I am not hopeful this will happen. In fact I almost guarantee it...
We are not the worlds dumping ground for unwanted children.

Ship them home.

Old 07-04-2014, 03:52 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Yes, it's a tragedy, but I think it's also a tragedy that George W. Bush and Republicans did nothing to secure the border when they were in full control of the federal government. This "border legacy" wasn't suddenly created over the last six years. If Republicans gain full control again, will they really do something about the border?

It didn't take but three posts for Bush to be blamed. He's the gift that keeps on giving, and the best excuse for Obama's meltdown. It's the Democrats who waived a big carrot at the border and caused this to happen, not the pubs.

Old 07-04-2014, 03:55 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,414,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
We are not the worlds dumping ground for unwanted children.

Ship them home.
Even Hillary thinks so....

Hillary Clinton also spoke about the surge of Central American immigrants illegally crossing the U.S. border. Clinton said she believes that the children and mothers crossing should not be allowed to remain in the country.

"If they do make it they cannot believe they have any opportunity to stay. They have to be processed appropriately and then returned," Clinton told Compton.

Old 07-04-2014, 04:04 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Obama's border legacy = ONE HUGE AND EXTREMELY COSTLY AND RIDICULOUS MESS -- and it's only just beginning. There is still all the South American ghettos and impoverished villages to dump into the USA.

And don't forget -- it's typical for the young girls coming in to start having babies at about age 14 and they tend to have a baby every year until chlamydia or gonorrhea stops that.

Old 07-04-2014, 04:13 PM

27,212 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Quote:

Bush had to deal with liberals in the House and Senate and couldn't do much. Obama could have done it right away since he had the majority but it seems he just wants the USA to become weaker as he feels sorry for other countries which showed during his apology trip abroad.

Old 07-04-2014, 04:23 PM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times
Quote:

They would enforce the current law... I hope... they can be kind of wimpy at times.

Old 07-04-2014, 04:27 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
It didn't take but three posts for Bush to be blamed. He's the gift that keeps on giving, and the best excuse for Obama's meltdown. It's the Democrats who waived a big carrot at the border and caused this to happen, not the pubs.
Just being realistic. I blame Obama, and I blame Bush. I can't help hyper-partisans who want to imagine that everything would be great if only *their* team were in charge. Dream on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration