U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-05-2014, 09:12 AM
 
Location: Riverside
4,088 posts, read 3,548,859 times
Reputation: 3073

Advertisements

The good people of Murrieta are shocked and disgusted by the TP demonstrators unlawful conduct. They have shamed the community before the world.

The VAST majority of the protesters are the the usual suspects- old white folk, wearing jingoistic t-shirts, waiving the TP flag, and spewing venom. Some are no doubt from Temecula/Murrieta, which is mainly Republican, but many are from out of the area.

But there are only about 100 of them. They are outnumbered by counter-protesting pro-immigration demonstrators.

The cops are doing their job now. The road has been cleared, and the groups are being kept apart. The TPers won't be allowed to block the buses next time.

 
Old 07-05-2014, 09:14 AM
 
Location: Riverside
4,088 posts, read 3,548,859 times
Reputation: 3073
Quote:
Originally Posted by armourereric View Post
Is it not frequently stated that all new trends start in California, would it not be funny if taking back our country form liberals and to a slight lesser degree conservatives started here.
If you're not familiar with the role California played in the founding of the modern conservative movement, you should sue whoever home-schooled you.
 
Old 07-05-2014, 09:16 AM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,739,847 times
Reputation: 22159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
The good people of Murrieta are shocked and disgusted by the TP demonstrators unlawful conduct. They have shamed the community before the world.

The VAST majority of the protesters are the the usual suspects- old white folk, wearing jingoistic t-shirts, waiving the TP flag, and spewing venom. Some are no doubt from Temecula/Murrieta, which is mainly Republican, but many are from out of the area.

But there are only about 100 of them. They are outnumbered by counter-protesting pro-immigration demonstrators.

The cops are doing their job now. The road has been cleared, and the groups are being kept apart. The TPers won't be allowed to block the buses next time.
How much do you want your taxes to go up to support all these fast breeding very impoverished third world types? Why didn't you send your money to support them in their own countries? Why is it that they have to come to the USA for their life of welfare handouts?

Always fun when it's other peoples' money -- many Americans are maxed out -- but you just want to crush them even more. And what about American war vets dying because they aren't being given appointments but Obama is spending billions right now for the completely free and immediate health care of his beloved Central American illegals?

Exactly what is Obama trying to do with all this??
 
Old 07-05-2014, 09:19 AM
 
877 posts, read 1,026,796 times
Reputation: 1156
In not big on protesting and even if I lived there I'm not sure I would actually physically protest but hey, one of the great things about America is the freedom of speech and expression.

But those rights do not mean that the moral police cannot chime in
 
Old 07-05-2014, 09:19 AM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,296,542 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
The good people of Murrieta are shocked and disgusted by the TP demonstrators unlawful conduct. They have shamed the community before the world.

The VAST majority of the protesters are the the usual suspects- old white folk, wearing jingoistic t-shirts, waiving the TP flag, and spewing venom. Some are no doubt from Temecula/Murrieta, which is mainly Republican, but many are from out of the area.

But there are only about 100 of them. They are outnumbered by counter-protesting pro-immigration demonstrators.

The cops are doing their job now. The road has been cleared, and the groups are being kept apart. The TPers won't be allowed to block the buses next time.
Uh; we all know you DON'T like the Tea Party line against illegal aliens, I DON'T like the idea of amnesty for their kind, even if they're young white ladies from Sweden.
 
Old 07-05-2014, 09:27 AM
 
3,533 posts, read 2,173,527 times
Reputation: 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
If you're not familiar with the role California played in the founding of the modern conservative movement, you should sue whoever home-schooled you.
I am not a California native, I grew up on Pittsburgh PA, and yes, my education both catholic school and public sucked. But at 50, I've had plenty of time to self educate, and on another forum or via PM, would like to learn ore about this modern conservative movement, feel free to send me some links.
 
Old 07-05-2014, 09:30 AM
 
3,533 posts, read 2,173,527 times
Reputation: 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
The good people of Murrieta are shocked and disgusted by the TP demonstrators unlawful conduct. They have shamed the community before the world.

The VAST majority of the protesters are the the usual suspects- old white folk, wearing jingoistic t-shirts, waiving the TP flag, and spewing venom. Some are no doubt from Temecula/Murrieta, which is mainly Republican, but many are from out of the area.

But there are only about 100 of them. They are outnumbered by counter-protesting pro-immigration demonstrators.

The cops are doing their job now. The road has been cleared, and the groups are being kept apart. The TPers won't be allowed to block the buses next time.

Furbie,

Are you from Murietta? It's been a good 6 years since I have been there, but back then I would have pegged it for 50-50 conservative/liberal, and about 15% TP. UI think the test will come on what the residents do in taking the local PD for their support, OR not.
 
Old 07-05-2014, 10:22 AM
 
1,080 posts, read 1,210,595 times
Reputation: 1593
Yeah!!! Lets celebrate ignorance!!! So you stopped the buses in Murrieta. That was silly and stupid. All that happened was the immigrants found asylum at another facility so really there is nothing to celebrate about. I agree that the immigrants should not get a free ride once they are released, but think about the desperate situations they are in. A lot of them were children that came alone. They came to America because they heard it was the land of opportunity and they get here to a crowd of white rednecks screaming and shouting. It probably scared most of them.

I believe that we should process them and then call the embassies in their home countries to help them reunite with their families over in their home country. Instead of spending billions on the Middle East, why don't we focus on fixing our immigration system.

'MERICA!!!!
 
Old 07-05-2014, 10:29 AM
 
1,080 posts, read 1,210,595 times
Reputation: 1593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post

The VAST majority of the protesters are the the usual suspects- old white folk, wearing jingoistic t-shirts, waiving the TP flag, and spewing venom. Some are no doubt from Temecula/Murrieta, which is mainly Republican, but many are from out of the area.
I agree with this. A lot of these people are of the "Obama is a secret Kenyan Muslim" conspiracy ilk.
 
Old 07-05-2014, 10:34 AM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,296,542 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboveordinary View Post
Yeah!!! Lets celebrate ignorance!!! So you stopped the buses in Murrieta. That was silly and stupid. All that happened was the immigrants found asylum at another facility so really there is nothing to celebrate about. I agree that the immigrants should not get a free ride once they are released, but think about the desperate situations they are in. A lot of them were children that came alone. They came to America because they heard it was the land of opportunity and they get here to a crowd of white rednecks screaming and shouting. It probably scared most of them.

I believe that we should process them and then call the embassies in their home countries to help them reunite with their families over in their home country. Instead of spending billions on the Middle East, why don't we focus on fixing our immigration system.

'MERICA!!!!
Ok; you call it being "ignorant" stopping the busses full of illegal aliens, I call it "drawing a line in the sand". Meaning people are about ready to step up and take care of business AGAINST the kind who want amnesty for illegal aliens. Those kind would be the Pelosis and Reids of the world because they're just traitors IMHO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top