U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2014, 11:14 AM

37,998 posts, read 18,937,843 times

Advertisements

Pelosi and Harry Reid and all the other "open borders" proponents.

here's a map showing where they are being transported to, which states have blocked such moves

feds-efforts-relocate-illegal-aliens-border
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2014, 11:28 AM

4,707 posts, read 3,339,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Pelosi and Harry Reid and all the other "open borders" proponents.

here's a map showing where they are being transported to, which states have blocked such moves

feds-efforts-relocate-illegal-aliens-border

I cannot believe that San Francisco isn't a relocation center.

Their wonderful politician, the beautiful and graceful Nancy Pelosi, even traveled to the border to check on these people! She's such a caring woman -- I cannot understand why she didn't bring 10,000 of these people back with her. I'm sure she'll be holding a press conference any moment now.

/endsarcasm

Old 07-05-2014, 11:39 AM

1,080 posts, read 1,209,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post

Their wonderful politician, the beautiful and graceful Nancy Pelosi, even traveled to the border to check on these people! She's such a caring woman -- I cannot understand why she didn't bring 10,000 of these people back with her. I'm sure she'll be holding a press conference any moment now.

/endsarcasm
These people were probably flown and bussed where they were because there were a lot of Border Patrol facilities being that they are on the border with Mexico. San Francisco probably doesn't have any Border Patrol facilities given that they are so far from the border. I'm no fan of Pelosi, but come on use your brain a little.

Old 07-05-2014, 11:41 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,212,441 times
Obama has said he won't even make a little time to visit the illegal kids in the Texas detention centers, those he invited to come, while he is here in Texas next week.

“If he doesn’t come to the border, I think it’s a real reflection of his lack of concern of what’s really going on there,” [Texas Governor] Perry said, according to the Mail.

“I haven’t even had a phone call from this president,” Perry added.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/04/ob...#ixzz36cLVDwdi

Illegal immigrants are "welcome" by liberals as long as NIMBY. Look at those "welcoming" California protesters blocking buses carrying these children. Liberal Hypocrites.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 07-05-2014 at 11:51 AM..

Old 07-05-2014, 11:45 AM

25,333 posts, read 16,284,785 times
We should just build a large wall (double lined with razor wire and a minefield) around DC and transport them all there. DC politicians created this mess, they should be the ones to live most closely with it.

Old 07-05-2014, 12:18 PM

21,367 posts, read 10,650,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post

/endsarcasm
She epitomizes NIMBY.

Old 07-05-2014, 12:24 PM

3,847 posts, read 3,161,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Obama has said he won't even make a little time to visit the illegal kids in the Texas detention centers, those he invited to come, while he is here in Texas next week.

“If he doesn’t come to the border, I think it’s a real reflection of his lack of concern of what’s really going on there,” [Texas Governor] Perry said, according to the Mail.

Read more: Obama Will IGNORE Illegal Immigrant Children On Texas Trip | The Daily Caller

Illegal immigrants are "welcome" by liberals as long as NIMBY. Look at those "welcoming" California protesters blocking buses carrying these children. Liberal Hypocrites.
To correct your post, those Californians protesting are Conservatives fed up with this BS, most Liberals are up north, in L.A. or San Francisco.

They should ship these LOSERS to Detroit, DC and New York, better yet put up tents by the Whitehouse and Martha's Vineyard so the Elite can enjoy Obama's BS!

Old 07-05-2014, 12:28 PM

12,172 posts, read 6,699,365 times
Hillary wants them deported. She made that statement this week. Is she a neo-con?

Old 07-05-2014, 01:27 PM

526 posts, read 412,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post

Read more: Obama Will IGNORE Illegal Immigrant Children On Texas Trip | The Daily Caller

I am no fan of Rick Perry by a long shot but I agree with him on this. This is a crisis, and for the president not to be in touch with the governor of the state that is most directly impacted by this mass rushing of the border is another example of Obama's pitiful lack of any real leadership. I have come to believe that he really doesn't care. He is just phoning in his presidency just like he conducted himself in the Senate. As president, he is just "present" as well. Pathetic.

Old 07-05-2014, 01:45 PM

18,107 posts, read 16,448,492 times
Something just doesn't seem right. A government just doesn't come unglued like this. Obama seems to be committing political hari kari and its almost like he's daring the country to remove him from office and toss him in a straight jacket.
And they seem to be trying to test local and state agencies ability to handle influxes of refugees being moved around. Is something going to happen and the government will be revealed to be woefully inadequate to handle a national emergency? I just read about Yellowstone leaking Helium 4.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration