U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 11:06 AM

673 posts, read 556,089 times

Advertisements

I am absolutely GOB SMACKED by this news! I started to multi-quote various statements of support, but found I'd just be repeating the entire thread!!!

Great posts, observations, and links, everyone. I think many of you are correct...it IS time for us to act.

This has just become to skewed, too dangerous, and we're on that slippery slope of letting this go by, and allowing our gov't to gain more power over us.

The FEDS will be fighting OUR legal citizen protesters??????????? Something is VERY wrong here, folks. As many of you said, where were the FEDS doing the same at the border??? Are we going insane here?

-----Thanks, Dandi

Last edited by DandiDay; 07-08-2014 at 11:12 AM.. Reason: mistake
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2014, 11:28 AM

9,016 posts, read 8,003,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I was listening to Radio Ground Zero last night, a radio program out of Portland Oregon. The host Clyde Lewis absolutely nailed what the feds are doing here. This is all pre planned and organized by our own government and is being done to destabilize the country. Its not about hurting the economy and the middle class, its not about giving one party extra votes from illegals. Its being done to bring the old country down so that a new order can be forced upon the citizens from the chaos and violence that is being forced upon them.
The best thing to do is just make them aware that they are not going to be acknowledged as having any authority in the situation.

Well all is going as they planned, then.

Check out The Alex Jones Youtube video--
Titled:
Opposing Illegal Immigration Is Now Racist......

Old 07-08-2014, 11:37 AM

19,899 posts, read 15,393,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
“”On Friday, six protesters were arrested in Murrieta.

One was apprehended for crossing “the yellow tape that blocked protesters from the Border Patrol station entrance,””

Illegally enter the United States = no problem!

A US citizen crosses yellow tape at the BP station entrance = ARREST and no doubt fines!

Power for the course right. We see the kind of people Obama chooses to help, and those he gives no thought too.

Obama is all of our problem, this Country is going downhill fast.

Americans all over have got to do something about this issue here and now. We do not have time, not in your town now, just wait. Coming soon to a city near you.

Old 07-08-2014, 06:34 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,407,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Well all is going as they planned, then.

Check out The Alex Jones Youtube video--
Titled:
Opposing Illegal Immigration Is Now Racist......
Uh; that "race card" doesn't work on me. Too; more and more Americans, even the "libs", ain't happy with this illegal alien problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or