U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-06-2014, 03:23 PM
 
Location: Chesterfield,Virginia
4,923 posts, read 3,934,636 times
Reputation: 2637

Advertisements

And so it begins ..

(snip)

Quote:
HOUSTON, Texas--As illegal immigrants continue to spill across the U.S.-Mexico border, federal authorities are attempting to relocate the migrants from South Texas to housing facilities in states across the nation.

One such facility is located in Murrieta, California, where a large group of protesters recently blocked a bus full of migrants from arriving. The protesters remain there, adamant that illegal immigrants don't get dumped in their town.

But soon the concerned citizens may be forced to step down--Breitbart Texas has learned that federal agents plan to arrive in Murrieta on Monday with riot gear to ensure that another busload makes it to the housing facility.

Jeremy Oliver, a resident of Temecula, California--a town that neighbors Murrieta--told Breitbart Texas that local police officers warned the protesters that "it's going to get ugly."
SOURCE: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-06-2014, 03:25 PM
 
Location: Chesterfield,Virginia
4,923 posts, read 3,934,636 times
Reputation: 2637
Mods ..

I may have missed this in search (and a quick cursory scan)?

If so .. just delete.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2014, 03:25 PM
 
Location: Great State of Texas
86,093 posts, read 69,881,813 times
Reputation: 27519
The Feds also have drones that fire pepper spray and those paintballs to mark people.

Those illegals have "rights" and the Fed is going to make sure that American citizens don't stand in the way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2014, 03:33 PM
 
Location: NE Ohio
30,090 posts, read 15,655,929 times
Reputation: 8783
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Bring it on. These people are illegal immigrants, and the administration has no business or authority to spread them and their diseases all over the US, putting US citizens in danger from health risks, and all manner of other consequences of this idiotic move by the Obama administration.

Meanwhile, he ignores a Marine Sgt. being held captive in Mexico. He does nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2014, 03:33 PM
 
Location: Chesterfield,Virginia
4,923 posts, read 3,934,636 times
Reputation: 2637
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The Feds also have drones that fire pepper spray and those paintballs to mark people.

Those illegals have "rights" and the Fed is going to make sure that American citizens don't stand in the way.
“”On Friday, six protesters were arrested in Murrieta.

One was apprehended for crossing “the yellow tape that blocked protesters from the Border Patrol station entrance,””

Illegally enter the United States = no problem!

A US citizen crosses yellow tape at the BP station entrance = ARREST and no doubt fines!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2014, 03:34 PM
 
Location: NE Ohio
30,090 posts, read 15,655,929 times
Reputation: 8783
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The Feds also have drones that fire pepper spray and those paintballs to mark people.

Those illegals have "rights" and the Fed is going to make sure that American citizens don't stand in the way.
What "rights" do they have? They have no rights. They are illegals!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2014, 03:36 PM
 
Location: Chesterfield,Virginia
4,923 posts, read 3,934,636 times
Reputation: 2637
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
He does nothing.
Oh he's doing 'something' nononsenseguy!

For the first time in American history, a sitting president is coming to the aid of an invasion force against the United States.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2014, 03:40 PM
 
3,847 posts, read 3,161,032 times
Reputation: 2437
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Bring it on. These people are illegal immigrants, and the administration has no business or authority to spread them and their diseases all over the US, putting US citizens in danger from health risks, and all manner of other consequences of this idiotic move by the Obama administration.

Meanwhile, he ignores a Marine Sgt. being held captive in Mexico. He does nothing.
I agree, let that TRAITOR Obama bring it on !!!

NSA spying, censorship and now this WTF Liberals is this what you voted for???

Comrade Obama is not the leader of China this is the USA where we are free to protest his failures.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2014, 03:46 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,287,998 times
Reputation: 6451
Excuse my French People, not going to hold back, have I ever. This is fudging BS when illegals seem to have more rights over an American citizen.

Who in the fudg says we cannot protest without facing consequences. These are concern citizens, friends I know who live in that great town. A nice town a clean town, a town that cares about its citizens.

Our government has turned it's back on it's citizens in favor of law breakers, people breaking the law to come to this Country, and not wanting to become citizens. Anyone see anything wrong with this picture.

This Fudging President needs to go, had an agenda, sticking to his agenda, and screwing this Country in the process.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2014, 03:49 PM
 
24,843 posts, read 31,246,775 times
Reputation: 11427
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Excuse my French People, not going to hold back, have I ever. This is fudging BS when illegals seem to have more rights over an American citizen.

Who in the fudg says we cannot protest without facing consequences. These are concern citizens, friends I know who live in that great town. A nice town a clean town, a town that cares about its citizens.

Our government has turned it's back on it's citizens in favor of law breakers, people breaking the law to come to this Country, and not wanting to become citizens. Anyone see anything wrong with this picture.

This Fudging President needs to go, had an agenda, sticking to his agenda, and screwing this Country in the process.

Obama: We Are 5 Days From Fundamentally Transforming America - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top