U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 06:51 AM

3 posts, read 2,966 times

Advertisements

for one if WE just wait for someone else to stand for what we believe in it will never happen its unity is what we need I have a plan im 28 and I work construction I have a people to back my plan but power is in numbers I need more I have came up with a way to go after corperations.Let me put it this this week I watched 100 hard true american workers lose their jobs so the company that I work for could put illegals to work the company that I work for has 6000 employees I would almost bet 60% are illegals I will lead us But I need you to support me and the just cause americans have lost who we are because we forgot how to stick together the goverment is people we are the power lets stand e-mail me with your thoughts waynebodine@insightbb.com I will read And I will respond this is a revolution you could be the one that made a difference thx together we stand divided we fall
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2009, 06:59 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
You have a right to your views. But it would have nothing to do with illegals if the borders were controled as they are supposed to be. We have way too many immigrants in this country, legal and illegal.
Pitch the illegals out and the relatively few legal immigrants would not be an issue to assimilate into American society

Old 05-31-2009, 01:28 PM

your right thats what I'm saying should we stand buy and wait for our government to take care of the issue our should we make a stand as a whole if Americans would stand together like we used to I think we could change the future.What do you think some of these big companies that our employing illegals and work visa.Would do if they exposed for what there doing.Why is it fair to walk on to a construction site and see 100 Hispanics 1 white guy and no blacks and out the Hispanics most are illegal or a work visa.BUT WHY IN AMERICA IS UNEMPLOYMENT KEEP GOING UP AND GETTING HARDER AND HARDER FOR AMERICAN TO FIND A JOB.This the land opportunity IF YOUR NOT FROM HERE.For us this the land of no med insurance,no retirement,low wages,obesity,depression and on and on.

Old 05-31-2009, 03:54 PM

807 posts, read 1,116,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynebodine View Post
your right thats what I'm saying should we stand buy and wait for our government to take care of the issue our should we make a stand as a whole if Americans would stand together like we used to I think we could change the future.What do you think some of these big companies that our employing illegals and work visa.Would do if they exposed for what there doing.Why is it fair to walk on to a construction site and see 100 Hispanics 1 white guy and no blacks and out the Hispanics most are illegal or a work visa.BUT WHY IN AMERICA IS UNEMPLOYMENT KEEP GOING UP AND GETTING HARDER AND HARDER FOR AMERICAN TO FIND A JOB.This the land opportunity IF YOUR NOT FROM HERE.For us this the land of no med insurance,no retirement,low wages,obesity,depression and on and on.
Agreed.. Welcome to the boards.. The American people definitely need to start standing up and telling these companies and employers that hire illegals that they are supporting a criminal enterprise on the backs of the American Worker!

Old 05-31-2009, 06:16 PM

I know about four compienies that it wouldn't be hard to prove just need support.I seem to think if someone finds away to expose these companies maybe it might start a trend and others will start doing the same.Everything starts from an idea.give me some ideas please

Old 05-31-2009, 07:44 PM

470 posts, read 508,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynebodine View Post
I know about four compienies that it wouldn't be hard to prove just need support.I seem to think if someone finds away to expose these companies maybe it might start a trend and others will start doing the same.Everything starts from an idea.give me some ideas please

Maybe start a web site. Go to local businesses with a video camera. Follow to work trucks WITH the companies logos on the side and video them picking up illegal immigrant day labors. Organize it state by state and area by area. Email the web site link to Fox, CNN, MSNBC, whoever. Expose these employers and kill their image... Maybe?

maybe we can organize it similar to the sex offender database? Maybe try and have each of them reported to the better business bureau? Also we could attempt to find out who the companies insurers are, bet they would LOVE that. They destroy our country for a few extra bucks, we destroy them...

Old 06-01-2009, 12:30 AM

3,748 posts, read 7,213,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
The illegal immigrants are children of God too, besides it amazes me how 12-20 million illegal immigrants are destroying a country filled with 250 plus people. We need to start taking some responsibility for ourselves and stop putting the blame on a particular group of people.
You might as well have said, "1 + 1 = 3" because that's how logical your statement is. Say someone breaks the law by being a drunk driver, hits and kills members of your family. Should you take some responsibility for that drunk killing your family? Should Americans take some responsibility for illegal trespassers who break our laws?

The ability of illegal immigration proponents to make up things out of thin air is just amazing.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:49 AM

634 posts, read 1,345,615 times
Default I agree bipolarpunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolarpunk View Post
Agreed.. Welcome to the boards.. The American people definitely need to start standing up and telling these companies and employers that hire illegals that they are supporting a criminal enterprise on the backs of the American Worker!
Many people on this thread have brought up some good points about illegal immigration and it's impact on us the American Taxpayer. Here in Texas there are a lot of illegals and one thing that really chaps my a** is how full the emergency rooms are with illegals needing medicine for coughs and minor injuries.

My daughter was bite by a dog and we went into the ER and there was probably 30 illegals ahead of us who needed minor medical attention and someone to interpret. I was furious!!! On top of that the last time I renewed my insurance it went up 12% because of all the uninsured drivers.
I wonder who they might be??

Our schools are way over crowded and class sizes have gone from 27 average to 34-37 and most of these kids don't speak English and are way behind, so more $$$ for education. They also take the lions share of the free lunch and breakfast programs.

I am so sick of supplementing their families when my family is barely hanging on when I have worked and paid taxes all my life, it does not seem fair!

Sorry I guess I needed to vent.

Old 06-01-2009, 12:29 PM

974 posts, read 1,351,963 times
Well said Ellen. And I am in total agreement with you.

Old 06-01-2009, 01:15 PM

3,748 posts, read 7,213,486 times
Venting here is good, but venting where it really matters is even better -- at the voting polls and in your the offices of your government representatives at all levels local, state and federal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or