U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 05:18 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,171,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
PL - that was a very rude response. AND, inasmuch as you have posted information where you "guaranteed" something, with no source nor backup, you are in no position to criticize another poster -

Tread lightly -
We're you the person who said that we needed a Matt Blunt or whatever, a blunt person? You found him. Why claim sources if you have nothing to back your claims? MAKES NO SENSE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2007, 05:19 PM

25,107 posts, read 34,455,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
People don't seem to get that this is a DEBATE FORUM. In debates you provide sources, similar to court cases where lawyers provide precedent setting cases to prove their points.
PL - when you start posting support for your "guarantees", then you can ASK, nicely, for others to do the same -

And, this is, in no way, anywhere similar to legal cases PL - NO WHERE CLOSE - Come on - get serious

Old 12-18-2007, 05:20 PM

Quote:
We're you the person who said that we needed a Matt Blunt or whatever, a blunt person?
No, it was not me

Old 12-18-2007, 05:21 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,704,952 times
Guys; you are pretty close in basic beliefs..........please tone down the rhetoric a tad

I would hate to see either of you warned let alone banned

Old 12-18-2007, 05:21 PM

Quote:
PL - when you start posting support for your "guarantees", then you can ASK, nicely, for others to do the same -

And, this is, in no way, anywhere similar to legal cases PL - NO WHERE CLOSE - Come on - get serious
The principles are the same. I did a Moch supreme court two weeks ago and we had to provide precedent setting cases in order to make our points. Don't expect people to believe everything you say. Would you trust a child with your candy?

Old 12-18-2007, 05:23 PM

Quote:
The principles are the same. I did a Moch supreme court two weeks ago and we had to provide precedent setting cases in order to make our points. Don't expect people to believe everything you say. Would you trust a child with your candy?
A court room is different PL - trust me - I get in the real ones

Old 12-18-2007, 05:29 PM

Quote:
A court room is different PL - trust me - I get in the real ones

It is actually a supreme court based assignment. We follow supreme court procedures.

Old 12-18-2007, 05:30 PM

1,393 posts, read 2,495,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
I have tried it and i can't find one but i found this for you

Illegal Latino immigrants do not cause a drag on the U.S. health care system as some critics have contended and in fact get less care than Latinos in the country legally, researchers said on Monday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071126/us_nm/immigrants_health_dc (broken link)
This year our county tax collector on a local TV show stated that illegals cost the county tax payer 85 million dollars in health care cost above anything they paid in taxes.

Old 12-18-2007, 05:31 PM

Quote:
It is actually a supreme court based assignment. We follow supreme court procedures.
I understand PL - I had to do moot courts in law school

AND, those procedures are not the same as debating

And, those procedures? They are called the "Rules of Court"

Old 12-18-2007, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanborn View Post
This year our county tax collector on a local TV show stated that illegals cost the county tax payer 85 million dollars in health care cost above anything they paid in taxes.
In AZ, Illegals cost the State in excess of 1Billion last year according to the Az State Treas Office and the AZ Dept of Econ Security
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or