U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 05:16 AM

8,063 posts, read 3,684,153 times

Advertisements

President Obama is going to make 2 fund raising rally's in Texas and again has turn Political Correctness over the needs of the country. After reviewing last nights news the new press sec has not announced any sweeping solution. Other than sit and spin.

O'REALY HASit right cut Mexico, step from Nafta (a good thing) and put travel warnings to Mexico. His talking points were right on target to include the deployment of the Guard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2014, 05:39 AM

25,634 posts, read 23,528,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Yup. They're rolling out the red carpet for illegals while stomping on the first amendment rights of UNITED STATES CITIZENS.

These are TRAGIC times for this country. We are seeing the beginning of the end of our way of life.
yes they are very tragic times, the laws mean nothing to no one any longer, and it will turn around and bite them right in the you know where, but unfortunately, all of us suffer from corrpt actions, everything else becomes chaotic.

American's do not possess the apptitude to understand, how decissions like this will effect everything else. There is a ripple down effect, all they want is instant gratification, they don't think ahead or are even able to see how this effects everyone else....in the long run....sad....

Old 07-08-2014, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I have so many friends from both sides of the aisle, and unbelievably so, agree on this matter.

As American Citizens of this Country, how can we afford not to be invested in this.

My friend in Murrieta is totally fed the hell up. I believe someone she knew got arrested, for being out there, letting his voice be heard. This is so not right. Never thought it could get so bad.
if you want to invest in something invest in upholding the law...period....nothing else matters...when you ignore the laws, just one iota, everything else falls apart....

and that is what people are fighting for, even our own government ignores it's very own laws, and when they can do that, and the people allow them to do that, chaos follows....laws may not always seem fair, but they are there for a reason, and once again I'm going to say this....

The Constitution was written to protect America, from issues as such....laws were invented to prevent this from happening, but for many years now, Americans have been bending the laws...this just didn't happen under Obama's watch, it has been happening for many many many years....and it is now, coming to a head....

People up north are not effected by this, so they don't care, nor do they care to know about the atrocities that will result from this....

Obama wants to open the boarders because he has another agenda, of which I'm not going to go into....but when you open the boarders as such, you open yourself to all kinds of bad things happening. Same if you would open your home to the homeless....

And these people coming across the boarders, are lawless people, they do not recognize the importance of laws, the importance of working with communities, they simply come over and take take take, and send their kids over alone??????

Something has to be done, this has to stop and all illegals must be rounded up and sent back home, but nothing can be done, until the boarders are secure...first things first....they started building a wall and then stopped, why? Because election year is coming up....

Do you really want a President in who ignores our laws?

Just adding to your comment, and thinking outloud, this post was not intended for you....hope you know that....
Creme

Old 07-08-2014, 09:52 AM

19,899 posts, read 15,428,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
if you want to invest in something invest in upholding the law...period....nothing else matters...when you ignore the laws, just one iota, everything else falls apart....

and that is what people are fighting for, even our own government ignores it's very own laws, and when they can do that, and the people allow them to do that, chaos follows....laws may not always seem fair, but they are there for a reason, and once again I'm going to say this....

The Constitution was written to protect America, from issues as such....laws were invented to prevent this from happening, but for many years now, Americans have been bending the laws...this just didn't happen under Obama's watch, it has been happening for many many many years....and it is now, coming to a head....

People up north are not effected by this, so they don't care, nor do they care to know about the atrocities that will result from this....

Obama wants to open the boarders because he has another agenda, of which I'm not going to go into....but when you open the boarders as such, you open yourself to all kinds of bad things happening. Same if you would open your home to the homeless....

And these people coming across the boarders, are lawless people, they do not recognize the importance of laws, the importance of working with communities, they simply come over and take take take, and send their kids over alone??????

Something has to be done, this has to stop and all illegals must be rounded up and sent back home, but nothing can be done, until the boarders are secure...first things first....they started building a wall and then stopped, why? Because election year is coming up....

Do you really want a President in who ignores our laws?

Just adding to your comment, and thinking outloud, this post was not intended for you....hope you know that....
Creme

Oh do not worry about me, I agree with every single thing you pointed out. But you see remember Obama was going to be different, better then what we had in the past. Come on now most of us could see thru to the Bull.

And also he has not lived up to his end of the deal on securing our border. I loather anyone who ignores the laws to suit his or her own agenda. This is getting so bad. This can turn into an epdemic and this is beyond anything I could have imagined. And getting worse by the bus loads.

Old 07-08-2014, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Oh do not worry about me, I agree with every single thing you pointed out. But you see remember Obama was going to be different, better then what we had in the past. Come on now most of us could see thru to the Bull.

And also he has not lived up to his end of the deal on securing our border. I loather anyone who ignores the laws to suit his or her own agenda. This is getting so bad. This can turn into an epdemic and this is beyond anything I could have imagined. And getting worse by the bus loads.
yes, he was, and so was every wanna be presidential candidate...I remember sitting there and watching Bush's so called plans, that were never described or talked about, all they have been sayhing for years is, "I have a plan", but American's do not ask, What, what plan, how are you going to correct illegal immigration, how are you going to create jobs, how are you going to address allt he companies who have left this country....how are you going to correct our systems....to heck with abortion and gays, your always going to have those issues...you did since the beginning of time...and you won't be able to control that, until you fix these other problems. I tell you true, people actually vote on one issue like gays or abortion, and think, they've done they're jobs, but they haven't. They don't seem to care about all the other issues eroding?

Our systems are broken...all of them, child welfare, welfare, adoption, immigration, food stamps, medicare, all our systems are broken, and no one seems to have any expertise in their job fields, but are being paid exhubarent amounts of money, why?

I remember a time when I heard people say, I'd never to that job, let the Mexican's do that job...well, look at what is going on, now we have those same people who would give their right arm to do that job....

I cleaned houses, worked in a Bakery, worked construction....waitressed and held two and three jobs if I had to...there is nothing wrong with collecting garbabe, it's honest work and pays very well....we the people have forced the hands of time down on ourselves.

Old 07-08-2014, 10:06 AM

Quote:
I have so many friends from both sides of the aisle, and unbelievably so, agree on this matter.

As American Citizens of this Country, how can we afford not to be invested in this.

My friend in Murrieta is totally fed the hell up. I believe someone she knew got arrested, for being out there, letting his voice be heard. This is so not right. Never thought it could get so bad.
if you have friends on the side of breaking the law, then they must know, that they are breaking the law...and being aided by American's who are also breaking the law.

And no one is doing anything about this?

Obama is breaking the law....if he wants 2 million to continue to break the law, then he should be arrested...along with anyone else doing this....and I don't care what side they come from or what color they are, this is no longer a political or race issue, this is, in fact, an issue of grossly ignoring and breaking the laws.....and they are all to blame....

Old 07-08-2014, 11:23 AM

20,310 posts, read 19,014,631 times
Normally I am not one to wish ill will on anyone, but I hope a few these activists get a good dose of Scabies.

Old 07-10-2014, 12:27 AM

3,672 posts, read 5,895,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
if you want to invest in something invest in upholding the law...period....

Oh, people up north are effected. This neighborhood is shot.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:03 AM

156 posts, read 112,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChistorygal View Post
Oh, people up north are effected. This neighborhood is shot.
I was about to post a similar comment. Yes, we do care.

Old 07-10-2014, 03:05 PM

20,310 posts, read 19,014,631 times
Instead of distributing flash lights why don't they distribute directions in spanish to the activists homes? Better still, why not just take them home with them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or