Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 03:50 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,568,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos
What do we do about this, please give your opinions on how this can be fixed?
This will never be fixed by either party in government unless THE PEOPLE demand it in large enough numbers
The protesters in Murrieta are already being demonized. We need to stand up as AMERICANS, not as liberals or conservatives, and demand both parties stop this invasion and close our borders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2014, 03:54 PM

559 posts, read 1,356,300 times
It doesn't take a genius to know that IF these illegals have spent the last 30 days or so crossing Mexico and have come from poverty as we've been told , they may not be the healthiest. Add the journey and the shelter situation and of course there is a petrie dish of disease and illness.
Since many of these kids clothes look fresher then my sons in one summer afternoon, I have a feeling they were bused or flown to the border in Air Conditioned buses so the journey part may be wrong. Regardless our Government is putting these people into our communities without regard to Americans health.

Old 07-07-2014, 07:02 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aziatic77 View Post
Obomb-ya and Pelosi could care less if they were carrying AIDS on a stick. They want their illegals, they will have their illegals, for whatever their ultimate agenda is.
Uh; Obama and his boys are going to be in for a real surprise IF they keep this crap up.

Old 07-07-2014, 07:09 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
No.....let them get home like they got here.

That story will stop others from trying it.

But as long as we continue to invite them in, more will come, sad as that is. This situation is not going to get better but only worse. How many cities will be effected that we do not know of yet.

This situation is going to get out of control, and pit supporters of and those against.

Old 07-07-2014, 07:22 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
But as long as we continue to invite them in, more will come, sad as that is. This situation is not going to get better but only worse. How many cities will be effected that we do not know of yet.

This situation is going to get out of control, and pit supporters of and those against.
Well maybe that's what we need to bring this thing to a head. I just hope it doesn't turn violent.

Old 07-07-2014, 07:32 PM

5,341 posts, read 4,428,220 times
Closed pending review by Yac
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 07-08-2014, 07:58 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,727,879 times
I'm re-opening the thread but as I do that, let me remind you all to stay calm and respectful. yes, even towards illegal immigrants. Yes, I do realize you are angry. No that is not a good excuse to post vile and hateful messages.
Yac.

Old 07-08-2014, 08:13 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
I believe what should be done immediately is to raise concerns to our government thru our Congress and Senate....
This has to stop because.....
I don't believe anyone hates another human being
What they dislike emmensely is the fact that people are coming into our country illegally....which has now erupted into a visible and viable strain on our economy.
this cannot continue....besides breaking our laws, it is putting this country in a mode that we will eventually never recover from if something isn't done.

1. Do not break the laws regardless

We have become a lawless nation....feeling that laws do not pertain to any of us, and if you don't believe me, just drive down an interstate.

you cannot govern a country fairly and collectively positive, if you continue to bicker among each other while others continue to break laws or bend them.

Laws may not seem fair, but they are there for a reason....to prevent chaos, well, this is a perfect example of where we have come.

I believe anyone is welcome to come to this country, if they follow along with the rules of immigration laws...and go thru our system lawfully and respectfully.

It should be a privaledge to be in America....

Our Legal Immigration System is not only to make certain that people who come into this country have good intentions of working along with the community to do their fair share of making our community stronger, but also, they have a responsiblity to this country to come in with the idea of wanting to help make this a better place for everyone.

Legal immigraion is also there to protect America from disease, the same way when our astronaunts returned from space and had to go thru decontamination....to protect citizens.

Somewhere and somehow, our systems have deterorated to an almost non-working entity.
We must as a country, regardless of personal feelings up hold the laws so that chaos does not continue to erode our systems.

that has nothing to do with blame, or which party is right or wrong, it has to do with we the people making sure that the people we appoint are going to follow our laws to the letter...which has not been done for years and years.

Old 07-08-2014, 08:13 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by casper324 View Post
It doesn't take a genius to know that IF these illegals have spent the last 30 days or so crossing Mexico and have come from poverty as we've been told , they may not be the healthiest. Add the journey and the shelter situation and of course there is a petrie dish of disease and illness.
Since many of these kids clothes look fresher then my sons in one summer afternoon, I have a feeling they were bused or flown to the border in Air Conditioned buses so the journey part may be wrong. Regardless our Government is putting these people into our communities without regard to Americans health.
The very same type of speculation was talked about the Haitian boat people in Miami.
There's no way those rickety rafts/rowboats made it all the way from Haiti.
Speculation was that freighters/tankers brought them to the 3 mile line and set them off to shore from there.

Old 07-08-2014, 08:28 AM

671 posts, read 690,502 times
Default Health Crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I believe what should be done immediately is to raise concerns to our government thru our Congress and Senate....
This has to stop because.....
I don't believe anyone hates another human being
What they dislike emmensely is the fact that people are coming into our country illegally....which has now erupted into a visible and viable strain on our economy.
this cannot continue....besides breaking our laws, it is putting this country in a mode that we will eventually never recover from if something isn't done.

1. Do not break the laws regardless

We have become a lawless nation....feeling that laws do not pertain to any of us, and if you don't believe me, just drive down an interstate.

you cannot govern a country fairly and collectively positive, if you continue to bicker among each other while others continue to break laws or bend them.

Laws may not seem fair, but they are there for a reason....to prevent chaos, well, this is a perfect example of where we have come.

I believe anyone is welcome to come to this country, if they follow along with the rules of immigration laws...and go thru our system lawfully and respectfully.

It should be a privaledge to be in America....

Our Legal Immigration System is not only to make certain that people who come into this country have good intentions of working along with the community to do their fair share of making our community stronger, but also, they have a responsiblity to this country to come in with the idea of wanting to help make this a better place for everyone.

Legal immigraion is also there to protect America from disease, the same way when our astronaunts returned from space and had to go thru decontamination....to protect citizens.

Somewhere and somehow, our systems have deterorated to an almost non-working entity.
We must as a country, regardless of personal feelings up hold the laws so that chaos does not continue to erode our systems.

that has nothing to do with blame, or which party is right or wrong, it has to do with we the people making sure that the people we appoint are going to follow our laws to the letter...which has not been done for years and years.
What an even-keeled logical response. Historically, we would NEVER have allowed any group of refugees in without "processing" them first - including health screenings. It's amazing that groups of these illegals were bussed/flown in, then immediately flown all around the US. This is medically speaking, irresponsible, at best...with the potential of spreading a variety of diseases (including treatment-resistant TB at worst...).

"O" can, via executive order, turn these people away and send them back...can't he? Well, that's what needs to be done, for the very protection of our own citizens!

Now, I'm NOT saying this is happening...but IF, and what IF the IS terrorists (or Al Qaeda, etc.) are behind this? And sent multi-infected kids in to the US? Resistant TB, even up to anthrax-laden backpacks? Just sayin...nothing is beyond these guys these days. It could be a "dry run"....

~Dandi
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration