U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 10:18 AM

25,455 posts, read 23,285,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory Lee Spurlock View Post
The protesters I seen on tv looked mean. I remember one particular blonde woman who was screaming at those bus loads of little kids at the top of her voice and in a hateful tone " GO HOME!!! WE DONT WANT YOU HEAR!!! GO BACK!!!". She had the most hateful look on her face and screaming at those kids. I bet those kids was scared to death, terrorized. I cannot imagine anybody, especially a woman taking time out of her day to go and protest a bus load of little kids in such a hateful way and to their faces. That woman and the rest of those protestors were not a good representative of the town Murietta. They made the town look bad.
You have no clue what its like living there for all these years...none.....she is sick and tired of it, and of the corruption it brings along, plus how it is draining our systems....
you want them all dumped in your neighborhood. Fine....

I guess she is mad, and no they didn't make the town look bad....they are FINALLY doing something.

These people are taking over whole towns down there and they refuse to speak any English or live like Americans do....they are guests here, and when your a guest, you don't take, take and take some more...they go to hospitals and never pay their bills, so the hospitals must shut down....why do you think taxes are increasing?

I swear, you have no clue, and I don't mean to come down on you but you should go down there in those states and live for a while, and find out what it's like, and I had a friend who lives in Arizona, do you have any idea how many times his home was broken into....now he bought a gun, and every time it was illegals.....but the news media doesn't report it...and won't, I bet, you have no clue how many of them are here....
this is causing many Americans a whole lot of grief.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2014, 11:22 AM

20,807 posts, read 41,473,197 times
Dragging those areas down, for sure. I was very disturbed and alarmed to read on this board recently a report from a black man - who, the 1970's - couldn't get a decent education in the LA schools b/c all the focus was on the non-English speaking Hispanics. His parents had to put him in a private school. This degradation of our public schools is endemic in all of these border states. Assimilation of legal immigrants is difficult enough - but to be required to educate and attempt assimilation of huge numbers illegals is outrageous.

There is no upside whatsoever to illegal immigration. The illegals and their families - anyone here illegally - should be immediately deported. No questions asked.

Old 07-31-2014, 11:45 AM

25,455 posts, read 23,285,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Dragging those areas down, for sure. I was very disturbed and alarmed to read on this board recently a report from a black man - who, the 1970's - couldn't get a decent education in the LA schools b/c all the focus was on the non-English speaking Hispanics. His parents had to put him in a private school. This degradation of our public schools is endemic in all of these border states. Assimilation of legal immigrants is difficult enough - but to be required to educate and attempt assimilation of huge numbers illegals is outrageous.

There is no upside whatsoever to illegal immigration. The illegals and their families - anyone here illegally - should be immediately deported. No questions asked.
this stuff really gets my girlfriend going big time and is like a huge slap in the face to her....
she came to this country, worked very very hard, learned the language, put herself thru college and became a legal citizen, boy oh boy you should hear her....and let me tell you, there was a big problem with her Green card, and she was almost sent back, but it was the mistake of the company we were working for, so they cleaned it all up for her. But my God, this is getting rediculous...and all the heart throbs who still say, leave them here, well, ok, let them come over to your community and completely take over and believe you me, they do take, take, take as much as they can.

And what country in their right mind, would allow illegals to protest????????

Old 07-31-2014, 11:54 AM

23,599 posts, read 31,161,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post

Agreed. You should see the sorry state of public schools in Dallas...it's pathetic. You'd be forgiven for thinking you were in Mexico or Honduras if you found yourself in one.

Old 07-31-2014, 03:12 PM

1,936 posts, read 2,731,226 times
This all started with the protests against illegals in Murrieta, California.

Yesterday, the governor of California announced that the illegals will be welcome in California. I wonder what the people of Murrieta think about that?

And I'm just hoping they don't send any here.

Old 07-31-2014, 03:57 PM

1,017 posts, read 553,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb73 View Post
This all started with the protests against illegals in Murrieta, California.

Yesterday, the governor of California announced that the illegals will be welcome in California. I wonder what the people of Murrieta think about that?

And I'm just hoping they don't send any here.
Too late. We are all going to get them, sadly. Santa Clara County, one of the wealthiest in the country (Silicon Valley), just had 500 dropped on them on Tuesday. The mayor of San Jose didn't know beforehand.

The entire state is going through its worst drought ever, ever, and ever. Add that to our near-broke government, congestion, etc. and you have all the makings for a disaster, the likes of which California has never seen. And the cost of living in the Bay Area is sky high. It's ridiculous.

Instead of our highway signs stating, "Your Tax Dollars at Work" for road construction, soon they will show "little kiddos and their parents" as to where our tax dollars go.

Old 07-31-2014, 04:41 PM

1,936 posts, read 2,731,226 times
Maybe they can take the gang ones and drop them off in Stockton. They'll fit right in.

Old 07-31-2014, 05:34 PM

13,692 posts, read 15,120,333 times
This is a link off facebook. The video is shocking. The information Dr. Madeleine Cosman presents is shocking.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=567949096648683
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration