U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 02:32 PM

6,307 posts, read 4,186,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
are you saying he has now asked for more then originally asked for?
Hard to believe eh? 3.8 billion with a B
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2014, 02:34 PM

6,307 posts, read 4,186,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
How do we all know he is lying about this? Sounds like Obama Derangement Syndrome.
We all know he's deranged but to answer your question. Past behavior is a basis for current and future behavior.

Old 07-08-2014, 03:21 PM

183 posts, read 158,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I ask myself this all the time. I also agree that both parties are in on it
This is from the Western Journalism website....."......the American people are enraged at our Federal government. They are enraged at Obama going around the laws passed by Congress and deciding what to do on his own. They are enraged at King Obama encouraging thousands of children to enter this country illegally and then placing them in communities around the country for them to stay in perpetuity."

Could The Feds Be Starting A Massacre After What They Just Did?

Just what is Obama's end game. What is he actually trying to accomplish ? I know, flood America with millions of uneducated, low skilled illegals from other countries. But why ? Is he trying to drive America into bankruptcy ? Obama is a college educated person, surrounded in the White House by other college educated people. I am sure they know what is happening to America. Why are they doing this ?

Old 07-08-2014, 04:02 PM

8,547 posts, read 5,287,811 times
The "North American Union" seems like a pretty plausible motive....

Old 07-08-2014, 05:21 PM

11,574 posts, read 5,549,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Note the anti-American signs on the anarchist's side? "Stolen land, no human is illegal and down with racism"? Who do they think they are kidding?
I love how they say "down with racism" and they are the biggest racists of them all.

Old 07-08-2014, 05:55 PM

3,585 posts, read 9,021,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Retired View Post
Just what is Obama's end game. What is he actually trying to accomplish ? I know, flood America with millions of uneducated, low skilled illegals from other countries. But why ? Is he trying to drive America into bankruptcy ? Obama is a college educated person, surrounded in the White House by other college educated people. I am sure they know what is happening to America. Why are they doing this ?
Look at other countries that have devolved into practical bankruptcy. None of them have been dissolved. They are supported, bailed out, refunded, and debt absolved by their sister countries to avoid a domino collapse of the worldwide economy.

Even if the USA reaches the point where financial solvency is a distant pipe dream, the treasury will keep printing money, the banks will keep loaning money (theoretical if not actually hard cash anymore), other countries will look the other way and pray we recover even if the corpse is room temp and hasn't breathed for years. We will restructure and refinance, privatize and centralize holdings until nobody can remember who owns what or if it was ever paid for.

Once the economy is in such disarray that nobody can follow the paper trail anymore, the prevailing political party will be able to "start over" with a new financial basis and proclaim themselves to be the world saviors and we will believe it because it on the internet and CNN in the same week. Got to be true. It was in writing and a famous person said it out loud.

The essential prep work is to establish a voting block that will get enough swag up front that it is unable to comprehend a time when the freebies are not sustainable and will continue to vote their way when the whole thing tumbles. The people will continue to demand the swag and expect the party that gave it before to give it again once that other mean, nasty party is pushed away.

Old 07-08-2014, 06:20 PM

17,022 posts, read 9,093,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
ok, the mayor of California is now standing up for the Protestors, standing in the way of more people being brought into his state.

I say this....

Obama is asking for 2 million more dollars....I say, to Congress, enough is enough, if Obama wants to continue to bring in more and more illegals, let him pay for it out of his own pocket.....
I'm very weary of allowing people into this country illegally, and then paying their ways...this is becoming a national atrocity on the legal citizens in this country.

Enough is enough.

Mayor defends protests against influx of illegal immigrants | On Air Videos | Fox News

Yes, yes it is.

Old 07-08-2014, 06:24 PM

17,022 posts, read 9,093,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
How do we all know he is lying about this? Sounds like Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Unaware of how much trouble a pen & phone can get us all in?

Laws have been ignored.
Laws have been changed by the Executive which is most illegal and law breaking in itself.

Old 07-08-2014, 07:54 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,326,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Note the anti-American signs on the anarchist's side? "Stolen land, no human is illegal and down with racism"? Who do they think they are kidding?
I'm getting real tired of some people with that chip on their shoulder since most American Indian tribes had NO "right" to the land since they were squatters, kinda like the "country" Arabs in the Middle East in 2014. Those Arabs travel from 1 place to the next.

Old 07-08-2014, 07:58 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,326,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
The "North American Union" seems like a pretty plausible motive....
I'd be Ok with Canada but def NOT Mexico. It ain't "racism", it's because Mexico's a crooked crazy and poor mess. I'd feel the same if Mexicans were pasty white and the Canadians were the dark skin mix race people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or