U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 05:39 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,286,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
This link was posted by Mr. Retired. It's both disturbing and thought-provoking but I think it's worth reading:

Could The Feds Be Starting A Massacre After What They Just Did?
IMHO there WON'T be any kind of "massacre" here. Tho I COULD see the Feds disobeying "shoot to kill" orders against the anti illegal alien people as long as they DON'T start shooting 1st at the Feds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2014, 05:43 PM

3,533 posts, read 2,171,725 times
Funny, Kent State was the first thought I had last week as well.

Old 07-09-2014, 05:54 AM

673 posts, read 552,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
This link was posted by Mr. Retired. It's both disturbing and thought-provoking but I think it's worth reading:

Could The Feds Be Starting A Massacre After What They Just Did?
It's possible. Like the poster below, the first thing that came to my mind was Kent state (although I was much younger at that time...didn't understand what h*ll was going on with protests and the Vietnam war).

Here's a quote that sent chills up my spine: (with my bold emphasis):
"Harry Reid said during the Bundy incident that “We are a nation of laws.” The problem is that Harry Reid, Obama, and Eric Holder only enforce or obey the laws that they like. "

and
"Even though the Obama administration is blatantly not following the duly passed laws of the United States concerning immigration, Harry Reid was incensed that any proud American would stand up to Federal government overreach. Financial disputes are carried out routinely in this country peacefully, without heavily armed Federal agents."
Read more at Could The Feds Be Starting A Massacre After What They Just Did?

***So! I wonder why the "O" admin is selectively choosing which laws to enforce! Also, why Harry Reid is selectively choosing which occurrence to decry? And finally, just WHY send the ARMED fed. police down to quell a perfectly LEGAL and CONSTITUTIONAL protest????

***Several different cable news channels last night interviewed border agents, along with other local gov't representatives in various states...some raised the thought that the situation is ripe and ready for an uprising...a revolution, if this attitude continues by our gov't. There's also a new fervor for impeachment of "O" based on his blatant refusal to abide by federal law in the case of these illegals crashing our border, and us "welcoming" them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TughillTina View Post
The latest I am reading in my neck of the woods is this......Border crisis: Feds consider Syracuse to house children awaiting deportation | syracuse.com

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest that the administration is turning to religious organizations with the fear of "if you do not do this, your tax exempt status will get yanked." WE know they have no problems using the power of the IRS to intimidate.
-Interesting point! Someone else had sent me a DM that Catholic agencies in Texas were receiving federal aid for their "help" in housing and caring for these illegals. Is this "allowed" by the separation of church and state??? Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
IMHO there WON'T be any kind of "massacre" here. Tho I COULD see the Feds disobeying "shoot to kill" orders against the anti illegal alien people as long as they DON'T start shooting 1st at the Feds.
-And don't these "mistakes" (ahem) happen??? Either a surreptitious act, or even an over-zealous, "nervous" young policeman. The interesting thing would be if these police actually started to refuse these orders, based on their conscious, and turned the "other" way....

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by armourereric View Post
Funny, Kent State was the first thought I had last week as well.
Same here!

-thanks for your thoughts and posts! If you find anything else of note, especially "buried" or else other news that SHOULD be out "there", but isn't, please post and share!!!!
~Bless us all,,, ~ Dandi

Today's news that might be buried, but needs attention:

Leaked DHS Report Reveals Obama Admin Deception on Border Crisis
from: Leaked DHS Report Reveals Obama Admin Deception on Border Crisis

direct quote:

HOUSTON, Texas— "A leaked internal Department of Homeland Security (DHS) report from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) indicates that recent public assertions made by the Administration were at best half-truths regarding the deportations and motivations of the waves of minors illegally entering the United States. "
and:

"The internal report was leaked to Breitbart Texas by a trusted law enforcement source in DHS who wishes to remain unidentified.
The report, identified as “De-Classified” and “Law Enforcement Sensitive,” reveals the fact that only 0.1 percent of the Central American minors illegally entering the U.S. having been deported in Fiscal Year 2013, down from two percent prior, plays a significant role in why the current border crisis is occurring. The DHS-ICE agency report admits the fact that 98 percent are allowed to stay is a significant draw for the minors to come into the United States. "

---So, folks, what this means is, there's much more to come!!!!! :m ad:
***+++****
This should absolutely prompt us into action!!!!:

MS-13 Gang Members and Jihadists Let in Over the Border as Children

"Here they come, America: Bloodthirsty MS-13 members and jihadists rushing the border, having posed as innocent children.
It’s the cowardly way out for authorities like Murrieta City Manager Rick Dudley to describe the queue jumpers as little children desperate to be reunited with parents and relatives in the U.S., when flooding the same unsecured channels are able-bodied members of MS-13 and jihadists, slipping through courtesy of having adopted Hispanic -sounding names."

first reported in the Canada Free Press,
re-posted in the: MS-13 Gang Members and Jihadists Let in Over the Border as Children
______++++++____

If this doesn't upset or concern you, I don't know what will. I posted this supposition a few days ago...WHAT if this is a "test" or a "dry run" from either the gangs, the cartels, and/or the terrorists to send in their members this way, or to send in diseases or biologics to attack or destroy us from within???
We already know that at least Al-Qaeda has connected and is working with the cartels in order to find ways to sneak into the country for such reasons already. What if this is the beginning of several plans "in action"?
Is our gov't that stupid to allow this to go "unchecked"? "O" was in Texas over 2 days...why on earth wouldn't he visit the border, amidst cries of his own citizens??? That's what a reasonable person (not to mention, a supposed president) would do!!! Go down there, and see for himself what all the fuss is about.
Oh, but wait, is it that he already knows what's going on, because he had a hand in it????

More news and comments welcomed, folks!!!!

Flood of Illegal Immigrants Now Includes Gang Members

" Cabrera told National Review that Border Patrol agents have reunited identified gang members with their families in the United States. Cabrera said an officer recently told him about a known teen member of the Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) transnational gang whom he was powerless to stop entering the country.

from: Flood of Illegal Immigrants Now Includes Gang Members

So, aren't there any laws in place that would have us deport or detain gang members???? What the h*ll is going on? Mr. "O", where ARE you????

After 101 days in Mexican prison, Marine Sgt. Tahmooressi to get day in court

"On his 101st day in captivity in Mexico, Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi will finally get his day in court Wednesday before a federal judge in Tijuana."

and:

"We believe the evidence supports Andrew's claim that he mistakenly entered into Mexico."
- Letter from two Congressmen to Mexican judge"
and:

"On July 8, Hunter and Rep. Lee Terry, R-Neb., sent a letter to Escobedo, imploring him to take into consideration the circumstances surrounding his accidental entry into Mexico."

from: After 101 days in Mexican prison, Marine Sgt. Tahmooressi to get day in court | Fox News

****Please note, folks, that our wonderful gov't ("O") didn't lift a finger to help him, while he released terrorists to free Sgt. Berdahl. It took TWO REPUBLICANS to help this young man!!!!

Where is the logic and justice????

Comments? Don't forget to post your news!!!!!

Thanks! ~dandi

Last edited by Yac; 07-10-2014 at 05:32 AM.. Reason: 4 posts in a row merged

Old 07-09-2014, 06:50 AM

4,707 posts, read 3,339,929 times
DandiDay, you make some really good points here. I tried to rep you but I need to 'spread some reputation around', as they say here on C-D.

What's amazing is I just spent the last 10 minutes staring at the homepage for CNN (CreatedNewsNetwork). There is not a SINGLE reference to any issue at the border. So if I had just woken up from a 2-month coma, I would think the biggest problems facing the US are covered in the following headlines on CNN's homepage:

*Bad Tomatoes, pricey fish.....and war (story about Baghdad)
*End of the world for Brazil (World Cup)
*Obama called N-word in headline (no, not "narcissist" or "numbnuts".....and this story is 5 days old already)
*Did this Obama float go to far? (again, story that should be out of the news cycle)
*Sleeping fan sues ESPN for $10 million

Even when I clicked on "US", and went to the US site, there was ONE small headline:

*Obama heads to Texas amid "immediate humanitarian situation"

It's pathetic how bad the US media has become. Are they actively being supressed by the Obama Administration? Or are they so biased that they don't want to report on this situation?

It's truly disgusting.

Old 07-09-2014, 07:09 AM

Default Misinformation and Non-reporting from CNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
DandiDay, you make some really good points here. I tried to rep you but I need to 'spread some reputation around', as they say here on C-D.

What's amazing is I just spent the last 10 minutes staring at the homepage for CNN (CreatedNewsNetwork). There is not a SINGLE reference to any issue at the border. So if I had just woken up from a 2-month coma, I would think the biggest problems facing the US are covered in the following headlines on CNN's homepage:

*Bad Tomatoes, pricey fish.....and war (story about Baghdad)
*End of the world for Brazil (World Cup)
*Obama called N-word in headline (no, not "narcissist" or "numbnuts".....and this story is 5 days old already)
*Did this Obama float go to far? (again, story that should be out of the news cycle)
*Sleeping fan sues ESPN for $10 million

Even when I clicked on "US", and went to the US site, there was ONE small headline:

*Obama heads to Texas amid "immediate humanitarian situation"

It's pathetic how bad the US media has become. Are they actively being supressed by the Obama Administration? Or are they so biased that they don't want to report on this situation?

It's truly disgusting.
---This is exactly what I wanted people to do...scour their nightly news, check the web pages of the main cable outlets, and just see what's the "news of the day" and the focus, and report. Report on the disparities between cable outlets. Report on the important, but "buried" news. Great job, ntwrkguy1!!!!! What you discovered IS pathetic!!!!!!!!

Obviously, CNN, disappointingly, has buried the biggest news of the year (next to the IRS Scandal, and er, the Bergdahl Scandal...oh, and er, yes, I almost forgot...the Benghazi scandal...and, oh!!! the "forgotten Marine" down in Mexico.) CNN has turned into fluff...cotton - and no balls....

NOT to mention the GROWING threat of IS (Islamic State, shortened acronym and emboldened now...used to be "ISIS"). Did you hear that their NEW #1 mandate is to attack the US???

-*****Interesting how that news is concurrent with this invasion on our border...by some gang and cartel members as well!!!

It could be a combo of both left-slanted journalism (to promote their agendas), as well as either blind support for the "O" administration OR from pressure FROM the administration.

For heaven's sake, the DHS pressured and threatened everyone down in South Texas from speaking to journalists...to think they may be also threatening the journalists is therefore, not a far stretch!!!

Thanks for posting...keep watching, and keep vigilant!

~DandiDay

Old 07-09-2014, 07:11 AM

PS - tried to rep you, too, but rec'd same message...we need a new system for this. If someone posts a string of great, informative posts in different threads, why can't we recognize each one???
Oh well...I'll do it here...a HUGE REP and pat on the back for a great and observant post!
~Dandi

Old 07-09-2014, 07:26 AM

156 posts, read 111,867 times
The reports that have caused me a great deal of concern are the ones listed here about possible jihadis and MS-13 gang members coming through.

One report stated that workers at the detention centers started noticing MS-13 graffiti on the walls. Upon interviewing some of the teenagers, they admitted to torturing and murdering people before coming here. Why they would actually admit this I'm not sure. But, they are now trying to recruit other youth in the detention centers.

What normal country allows this chaos to continue?

Last edited by majesticat; 07-09-2014 at 07:31 AM.. Reason: Typos/spelling

Old 07-09-2014, 07:35 AM

4,707 posts, read 3,339,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticat View Post
The reports that have caused me a great deal of concern are the ones listed here about possible jihadis and MS-13 gang members coming through.

One report stated that workers at the detention centers started noticing MS-13 graffiti on the walls. Upon interviewing some of the teenagers, they admitted to torturing and murdering people before coming here. Why they would actually admit this I'm not sure. But, they are now trying to recruit other youth in the detention centers.

There's been nothing normal about our country for the last 5+ years.

The chickens are coming home to roost on the Obama Administration. Let's see who is paying attention.

Old 07-09-2014, 07:38 AM

5,429 posts, read 4,197,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticat View Post

Best and brightest!

Old 07-09-2014, 07:47 AM

8,063 posts, read 3,623,323 times
Default Joe Arpio Dupties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Letting private volunteers house these people is the way to do it....and let them be responsible for them....100%.
Deputized trained volunteers. Plus the National Guard. We need to use the tools at hand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or