U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 07:36 PM

31,970 posts, read 14,750,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomPrevails View Post
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I see both parties need to work more on race relation issues. Right now, I am least likely to vote Republican because they don't represent me. I don't like how some Republicans pander to a group that doesn't like minorities. Both parties have blacks last on their list, anyway. It is what it is.
What group doesn't like minorities?

Old 07-16-2014, 07:44 PM

49 posts, read 31,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
What group doesn't like minorities?
The type of people that say I want my country back or they take all our money (Social Security and welfare). Some of them love to draw racist pictures of Obama.

Old 07-16-2014, 08:12 PM

Quote:
The type of people that say I want my country back or they take all our money (Social Security and welfare). Some of them love to draw racist pictures of Obama.
We should want our country back from the evils among us. Is that a bad thing? S.S. is a fund we pay into all our working lives but we shouldn't be entitled to it when we retire? I am ok with welfare for the truly needy but not welfare queens and kings. What does any of this have to do with a supposed dislike of minorities? You said "group" what group draws racist pictures of Obama? Most that I know of that object to Obama it is based on his politics not his skin color or race. Could we get back to the topic of illegal immigration now?

Old 07-16-2014, 08:43 PM

11,613 posts, read 5,575,979 times
Quote:
I'm half-Hispanic and in my Hispanic blood is black blood. 13% of my ancestry is from Africa. Guess what? I want my country back!

When I say that I want my country back, I mean that I want it back from those who have hijacked it to the point where illegal aliens come first and foremost. The heck with the millions of suffering underemployed and unemployed American citizens, who incidentally, come in every race, religion and ethnicity.

I'm older now so it would be easy for me to say, "Hey, I won't be around in another 40 years, so what do I care?" However, I have grandkids and I want the American Dream to be there for them. I also want them to know that their grandparents did everything that they could to take back our country. So, if---Heaven forbid---we lose this country, at least they can say that their grandparents did all that they could to stop it from happening.

Old 07-16-2014, 09:16 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,952,069 times
Quote:
What racist pictures do you refer to?

Old 07-16-2014, 09:27 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,372,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I'm half-Hispanic and in my Hispanic blood is black blood. 13% of my ancestry is from Africa. Guess what? I want my country back!

When I say that I want my country back, I mean that I want it back from those who have hijacked it to the point where illegal aliens come first and foremost. The heck with the millions of suffering underemployed and unemployed American citizens, who incidentally, come in every race, religion and ethnicity.

I'm older now so it would be easy for me to say, "Hey, I won't be around in another 40 years, so what do I care?" However, I have grandkids and I want the American Dream to be there for them. I also want them to know that their grandparents did everything that they could to take back our country. So, if---Heaven forbid---we lose this country, at least they can say that their grandparents did all that they could to stop it from happening.
Thanks and I def agree with you. The US for US citizens, legal resident aliens and legal visitors ONLY.

Old 07-16-2014, 09:28 PM

11,613 posts, read 5,575,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Thanks and I def agree with you. The US for US citizens, legal resident aliens and legal visitors ONLY.
Thank you Packard fan! If I could rep you, I would!

Old 07-16-2014, 09:45 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,151,293 times
The Administration just purchased for $50 Million dollars a motel complete with indoor and outdoor pools, a sauna, landscaped grounds, etc. They say it will house 600 illegals. They will never have had it so good. I'm sure they will all write home about it. When was the last time you stayed in a motel like that at taxpayer expense?

Old 07-16-2014, 10:59 PM

10,552 posts, read 6,053,928 times
Good to see blacks are standing up to this nonsense. They are hurt by this more than other groups.

Old 07-17-2014, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Good to see blacks are standing up to this nonsense. They are hurt by this more than other groups.
Yes, it is. If only more would do that instead of towing the party line. I don't think many of them realize how negatively illegal immigration is impacting their community.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or