U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2014, 05:12 PM

3,936 posts, read 5,449,683 times

Advertisements

IRS sends $46 million in 'tax refunds' to thousands of illegal aliens all claiming the same Atlanta address - NaturalNews.com

How in the world could this happen? We never get so much as a red cent from the IRS. We pay a fortune through the year, and have to pay more state and federal taxes when we file. It's not that we make a lot of money, we just don't have enough deductions to get a break! I just can't believe we don't have a system in place that cross checks these addresses!

One of the scams here is that the illegal women who are paid cash, get American women to file on their (illegals) kids who were born here and have a social security number, and then the person filing gives the illegals half of the money they get back. They get a fortune because they have so many kids. There are some who have 12 kids on our $$$ and sit on their butts and get money every month!

No wonder the other countries think we don't know how to run our country! We don't!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2014, 05:57 PM

11,508 posts, read 5,518,325 times
Everyday illegals engage in ID theft or they use fake or stolen SSNs, thereby leaving the true owners of those SSNs in a world of hurt.

Some illegals even name their anchor babies after themselves and use said child's SSN.

Did you know that the law says it's okay if someone uses your SSN as long as they don't use your name with it? Congress and the senate, for some reason, refuse to address this issue.

I believe that the lamestream media is complicit in all of this. Years ago, they would have been on top of stories like this. Now, they don't even mention them.

Old 07-10-2014, 06:42 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,293,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Everyday illegals engage in ID theft or they use fake or stolen SSNs, thereby leaving the true owners of those SSNs in a world of hurt.

Some illegals even name their anchor babies after themselves and use said child's SSN.

Did you know that the law says it's okay if someone uses your SSN as long as they don't use your name with it? Congress and the senate, for some reason, refuse to address this issue.

I believe that the lamestream media is complicit in all of this. Years ago, they would have been on top of stories like this. Now, they don't even mention them.
You or somebody said something about Puerto Rico giving out new birth certificates because so many of the people there or from there got scammed by at least Hispanic illegal aliens because of the rich supply of Spanish last names in PR.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
You or somebody said something about Puerto Rico giving out new birth certificates because so many of the people there or from there got scammed by at least Hispanic illegal aliens because of the rich supply of Spanish last names in PR.
Yes, Packard fan, I was the one who mentioned this.

So many Puerto Ricans have been victims of ID theft that the PR government felt that they had to take this drastic step.

Many Puerto Ricans have been arrested for crimes that they didn't commit and that was the first time they realized that their ID had been stolen.

My Dad was born in Puerto Rico. When I mentioned this, he said that at his age (89) he doubts that he will ever again need to produce his birth certificate. Still, as soon as I found about what the PR government did, I let him know.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Yes, Packard fan, I was the one who mentioned this.

So many Puerto Ricans have been victims of ID theft that the PR government felt that they had to take this drastic step.

Many Puerto Ricans have been arrested for crimes that they didn't commit and that was the first time they realized that their ID had been stolen.

My Dad was born in Puerto Rico. When I mentioned this, he said that at his age (89) he doubts that he will ever again need to produce his birth certificate. Still, as soon as I found about what the PR government did, I let him know.
That's just so wrong your family and the other Puerto Rican people had to deal with that crap. Sheesh!

Old 07-10-2014, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
That's just so wrong your family and the other Puerto Rican people had to deal with that crap. Sheesh!
I applaud the Puerto Rican government for taking action. Obviously, they got tired of waiting for our politicians to realize just how serious a problem ID theft by illegals is.

It's not just Puerto Ricans who have been victims. Anyone who has a surname that appears to be Hispanic needs to be on the look out for this.

Some years back, there was a woman in the midwest whose last name was "Bien". She wasn't Hispanic but one day she discovered that over 20 illegals were using her name and SSN!

Old 07-10-2014, 10:04 PM

Quote:
I applaud the Puerto Rican government for taking action. Obviously, they got tired of waiting for our politicians to realize just how serious a problem ID theft by illegals is.

It's not just Puerto Ricans who have been victims. Anyone who has a surname that appears to be Hispanic needs to be on the look out for this.

Some years back, there was a woman in the midwest whose last name was "Bien". She wasn't Hispanic but one day she discovered that over 20 illegals were using her name and SSN!
Agreed. The name "Costello" is usually "Irish"; but, it'd be fake ID bait by illegal alien Hispanics IMHO.

Old 07-10-2014, 11:01 PM

10,817 posts, read 5,092,270 times
This is the same IRS that Targets the President's 'perceived' Political opponents. It the same IRS that is supposed to be handling the "subsidy" for ObamaCare. It's the same IRS that conveniently has Hard Drives go "poof" whenever they are subpoenaed for information. The same IRS that sends Taxpayer Data to the DOJ and Democratic Party Politicians when ever requested.

How can anyone be surprised that they are funneling Millions of Taxpayer money to Illegal Aliens?
This sort of thing is Standard Operating Procedure to them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or