U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 10:43 AM

15,388 posts, read 9,348,136 times

Advertisements

Israel has an illegal immigration problem... with Africans. Thousands are making their way to Israel seeking asylum -and the ranting Israeli politicians and protesters make our anti-illegals crowd seem tame in comparison.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2014, 11:29 AM

771 posts, read 1,154,353 times
Every single first world country has illegal immigration problems.

Old 07-11-2014, 11:40 AM

20,894 posts, read 22,678,977 times
It really boggles the mind that anything to do with Israel nearly always becomes front page news, yet when Egypt deals these illegals in their country they shoot them on site and its never brought up or covered by Western media.

Southern border fence? Works great here!

Old 07-11-2014, 12:06 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,016,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
It really boggles the mind that anything to do with Israel nearly always becomes front page news
And Israel is always portrayed as the victim.

Old 07-11-2014, 12:35 PM

20,801 posts, read 41,455,001 times
So, Israel, over a period of four years, has 65,000 Sudanese refugees. US, in the space of six months, has 50,000 nonrefugees. I don't consider the invasion from Central America either a humanitarian or refugee issue. It is, instead, an orchestrated exploitation of a bad law and political chaos in the US.

Italy also has a problem with African refugees/illegals:
Quote:
Italy is reeling from a surge of more than 50,000 migrants so far this year.

www.nytimes.com/2014/06/15/world/europe/palace-of-squatters-is-a-symbol-of-refugee-crisis.html
It isn't just the US with a problem, sadly.

In Israel's case, in particular, the cultural dilution of an Israeli state is counterproductive to the purpose of Israel.

The question still remains - what happens to those true refugees with nowhere to go - it's a sad reality of this world. An unsolvable reality.

But, in the end, the rapid unfettered growth of multiculturalism creates anarchy on many levels and can't be allowed - in any country.

Last edited by Ariadne22; 07-11-2014 at 12:51 PM..

Old 07-11-2014, 12:36 PM

3,914 posts, read 4,009,299 times
Israel,

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. And we certainly must not forget their abhorrence for crime and their dedication to observing the law. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

Old 07-11-2014, 09:53 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,286,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
So, Israel, over a period of four years, has 65,000 Sudanese refugees. US, in the space of six months, has 50,000 nonrefugees. I don't consider the invasion from Central America either a humanitarian or refugee issue. It is, instead, an orchestrated exploitation of a bad law and political chaos in the US.

Italy also has a problem with African refugees/illegals:It isn't just the US with a problem, sadly.

In Israel's case, in particular, the cultural dilution of an Israeli state is counterproductive to the purpose of Israel.

The question still remains - what happens to those true refugees with nowhere to go - it's a sad reality of this world. An unsolvable reality.

But, in the end, the rapid unfettered growth of multiculturalism creates anarchy on many levels and can't be allowed - in any country.
Spain also has a problem with illegal aliens and word was that country's been trying to chase out Hispanics from LatAm too, even legal ones.

Old 07-11-2014, 10:54 PM

37 posts, read 52,181 times
The "chosen ones" reap what they sow.

Old 07-12-2014, 10:02 AM

836 posts, read 1,126,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Israel has an illegal immigration problem... with Africans. Thousands are making their way to Israel seeking asylum -and the ranting Israeli politicians and protesters make our anti-illegals crowd seem tame in comparison.

I'm not sure what to make of your post.

I'll say from my own experience, Israel seems to take issue with any non-white Jewish person.

There is an entire African nation based upon being the descendants of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. It was longest unbroken royal family ruling in the world, until the King was assassinated in the 70s. Although they are allowed temporary visits to Israel, they are not recognized as being a legitimate part of Judaism in day to day life, despite their ability to track their lineage further back than the majority of Israeli Jewish.

Oh yeah. Forgot to say, the country is Ethiopia. One of those "starving African" countries that not many think about.

So call me crazy, but I don't think their presence is a problem. I believe the majority of them have tried hard to assimilate as has been generally reported in the news in the past when Israel periodically calls for the mass exodus of Africans. I think it's more of a skin color issue for Israel.

Old 07-12-2014, 10:04 AM

86,093 posts, read 69,893,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesky View Post
Every single first world country has illegal immigration problems.
I agree. Read the news and they are all struggling to support these poor immigrants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or