U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 09:47 PM

11,492 posts, read 5,511,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
Route the buses to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue 24/7. Let the kiddies run amok in the richest neighborhoods waving their silly flags, and writing slogans on pristine walls, littering KFC wrappers, and big gulp containers dropping cooties along the way. Maybe the elite crowd will stick them on Bus Gus. Fifty ways to leave the country.
I live in the DC area and we are already inundated with illegals. They've destroyed my neighborhood and they destroyed the once good elementary school that our daughter went to.

If the buses brought them to the White House, I can tell you what would happen. Obama and his minions would contact CASA de Maryland and Project Hope and Harmony. These groups would show up with buses and bring them to MD and VA and put them in existing flophouses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2014, 09:59 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,286,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
It isn't only about the freebies.

Black callers to C-Span - which I listen to EVERY day - from all areas of the country - feel the low paying jobs they once did are now going to illegals at even lower wages - and that these illegals are being exploited, which makes them even more desirable to employers.

These black callers are very angry at their high rates of unemployment which they believe - by virtue of their own experiences - is due to competition from illegals.

These black callers - - including those here legally from Africa who waited a long time for legal status - are also very much AGAINST amnesty and "comprehensive" immigration reform.

Immigration is a very hot topic for that voting bloc.

If this immigration issue isn't dealt with - and soon - the Democrats may very well lose the White House. Obama drove that voting bloc in 2008 and 2012. Once he's gone, the incentive for many of them to continue to vote will be gone, as well. Some are even saying they'll be voting Republican specifically because of the immigration/amnesty issue.

Blacks, generally, are very angry about illegals. Many of them are quite articulate on the issue.
Word s American Blacks are the new "Irish" IMHO. A once hated group but; with the hardheads dying off in both races and more and more Black people stepping up and taking care of business; attitudes by us anglo whites are changing like as in less prejudice. Tho prejudice is getting much worse against especially the la raza Hispanic kind.

Old 07-11-2014, 10:01 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,286,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
They should be getting a one way bus ticket to the Guatemalan border along with a Happy Meal.

Bub-Bye, don't try it again.
Agreed but since those illegal aliens came through Mexico to get to the US, let THAT country deal with the Guatemalans.

Old 07-12-2014, 09:45 AM

8,623 posts, read 5,894,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Figures thanks for the info.

If we did not have such an open border policy, these people would not come. Make it easy, they will flood our flood gates.

I do not see why Obama could not secure our borders as he went on and on about when I taped him in 09/and 01/10 because that is exactly what he stated he would do. To secure and keep our borders safe, none have which have happened.

And he has the gall to laugh at Bush, Bush runs circles around this freaking clown. I think this could be in part political , these people stay and live here, are thrilled with the President, and in turn vote D.

And this ignorant vicious circle, continues on.

We have no flood gates; we have sieves.

Old 07-12-2014, 12:21 PM

23,599 posts, read 31,152,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Actually they were flying in planeloads to San Diego and then busing them from there.
They planned to to that 3 times a week but they also announced that will be stopped as well.

Probably cause the cat got out of the bag.

Now they'll just do it in secret in the middle of the night and no one will know what is going on.
Trust me, they'll get them where they want them to go regardless of what we do or how we feel. The government DOES. NOT. CARE. ABOUT. US.

Old 07-13-2014, 09:40 AM

8,623 posts, read 5,894,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I just read the link---and it is very disturbing. MA is a very blue state so, in one way it's good that the chickens are coming home to roost. Maybe that will wake up the bleeding heart libbies there.

That said, if my daughter was in a class filled with 30 year old men pretending to be 14 years old, I would be both angry and worried. She is grown now but if I were facing that, I think that I would be scraping together as much money as I could to try and send her to a private school. Barring that, I would look into home schooling.

I fear for the future of this country
I was in 8th grade in San Anonio when I was 13. In my class were 16-18 year old grown men who claimed to speak no English - they could. It was weird having kids that old in class then; especially for PE. They kept trying to assert their machismo BS and use give the younger and smaller kids a rough time. It got to be where they couldn't undress to shower after running around in the hot TX sun because of the idiots who mightt have raped 12 year olds as if it were a prison. I know where that mentality comes from; a sick culture not welcome in this counry. That was back in 1970 and it was nothing compared to this crap. Old folks shouldn' be in school with kids, especially illegals with no sense of pride nor dignity.
Wait until we hear the stories about how perverted those wackos are around American kids not exposed to that depravity. Yep, that's where their minds are at. A bunch of fresh American kids for those sick SOBs to take advantage of. Hey, they are criminals and unwanted in the communities they are in. Wait for some lynchings; some parent will be peed off when they hear of what those 30-35 year old "students" are saying/doing in front of their fresh faced kids.

Old 07-13-2014, 10:12 AM

5,463 posts, read 4,579,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
I heard Oklahoma mentioned, and why not? They get treated like royalty there. No sleeping on the floor for these esteemed guests. They get nice comfy beds, boys and girls separated, men and women separated also. 3 hot meals and 3 snacks a day, the latest movies in Spanish, all kinds of indoor games. They have boom boxes. Want to go outside? Theres parks and all kinds of outdoor equipment. They have Skype, and whats funny (not really) is when they call their relatives, saying they love it here. They were inviting their relatives (even the ones in other countries) to come there! The media talked to a few of them when the governor went there. They are having a ball. I tried to find the pictures I saw on TV somewhere on here, but my computer keeps freezing.

Don't believe anyone that says they are children only. There are just as many adults, and there are a lot from Mexico. I don't know why they are saying most of them aren't from Mexico. Damn liars.

What I don't understand (any of it) Ft. Sill is an active military base. I don't know how they have the extra room for over 1,000 illegals to live there.
I have been having the same problems with my computer, and only when trying to access information from some sites about the illegals. (my liberal newspaper, for instance). Anyone else having this problem???? I don't want to sound paranoid, but it seems like a strange coincidence.

Last edited by aquietpath; 07-13-2014 at 10:30 AM..

Old 07-13-2014, 06:01 PM

26,487 posts, read 24,224,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
I have been having the same problems with my computer, and only when trying to access information from some sites about the illegals. (my liberal newspaper, for instance). Anyone else having this problem???? I don't want to sound paranoid, but it seems like a strange coincidence.
Trust me - you do sound paranoid. Time to get up and take a walk.

Old 07-13-2014, 07:40 PM

86,093 posts, read 69,893,919 times
LOL..500 of them showed up in Chicago to be housed.
I thought these kids were escaping violence.....

Old 07-13-2014, 07:45 PM

3,533 posts, read 2,171,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
LOL..500 of them showed up in Chicago to be housed.
I thought these kids were escaping violence.....
This is their preparatory step to take over the violence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or