U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 03:27 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb73 View Post
Is this why there is an absolute ban on photos of the centers?

The impression that the press is sharing is of a cherubic 4-year-old girl in a pink princess t-shirt.

The reality is a more likely a room full of tattoed gang members.
What you say makes sense to me. The "government" is scared about something and it ain't of those tatted up gangbanger loser "kids".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2014, 06:41 PM

6,461 posts, read 7,553,239 times
This sub-human trash is flooding our country (or in the process of) and we still can't find hundreds of thousands of legitimate citizens (if not in the millions) with college degrees and military service decent employment opportunities. Are all of our politicians/government officials on some type of high grade dope? What seems to be the problem here?

I get disgusted when I come to this forum. The things I really want to say would get me permanently banned from CD.

There was a period in time, years ago, when I thought about becoming a border patrol agent. I'm so glad that lapse in judgement didn't come to fruition. What a complete pile of bovine excrement this is turning out to be!

Old 07-13-2014, 07:34 PM

86,093 posts, read 69,881,813 times
Breitbart got pictures of the inside before Uncle Sam clamped down.

I don't see any pink princess dress here....
In fact they all look pretty old to be "minors" to me.

Old 07-14-2014, 12:14 AM

1,935 posts, read 2,728,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post

Yeah, that picture is not going to get sympathy from the Democrats.

Old 07-14-2014, 12:16 AM

9,833 posts, read 5,589,732 times
Looks more like a South American prison release program..

Old 07-14-2014, 08:29 AM

673 posts, read 552,131 times
Default Gangs, not minors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post

If I saw this group on the street, I'd turn around and walk away...as fast as possible!

Minors???? I don't think so....I wish we could get a close-up...I see some gang tats.

-Dandi

Old 07-14-2014, 09:13 AM

6,131 posts, read 6,244,684 times
DEAD CHILDREN WASH UP ON BANKS OF RIO GRANDE

What a disgrace the Democrats are...and especially scumbag Obama.

Old 07-14-2014, 09:31 AM

8,063 posts, read 3,621,800 times
Default Out of Control!

President Obama and Dem's failed to act and has their hand in this mass assault on US Territory. This President and his staff has been operating outside of the laws and there is a reason why we have laws!:th ink:

Old 07-14-2014, 09:33 AM

19,899 posts, read 15,287,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
DEAD CHILDREN WASH UP ON BANKS OF RIO GRANDE

What a disgrace the Democrats are...and especially scumbag Obama.
I think most of us on this forum, are just fed up with this problem on a whole. But what are we to do, if the most important people that can do something about it, refuse too.

Is there going to be a situation, where this crisis has to get out of control, before something is done about it. By that time, it could be too late.

I have friends right now from both stupid party's that are pissed off like you would not believe about this huge pain in the butt, problem.

I am tired of Obama barely scratching the surface of the problem. Isn't he going on a 15 day vacation again.

Old 07-14-2014, 10:46 AM

1,935 posts, read 2,728,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I think most of us on this forum, are just fed up with this problem on a whole. But what are we to do, if the most important people that can do something about it, refuse too.

Is there going to be a situation, where this crisis has to get out of control, before something is done about it. By that time, it could be too late.

I have friends right now from both stupid party's that are pissed off like you would not believe about this huge pain in the butt, problem.

I am tired of Obama barely scratching the surface of the problem. Isn't he going on a 15 day vacation again.
The Obama's will be gone from something like the 7th to the 24th at another rented multi-million dollar mansion somewhere. At least Bush went back to his own house on his vacations.

I know the Republicans are trying to push to add border control language to the spending bill and the Democrats are pushing back. Even if the bill is amended and makes it to the Senate, will Harry Reid even allow it on the floor?

We are at a national impasse. The Republicans want to secure the border FIRST, then start dealing with everyone already here. There's differences of opinion regarding amnesty or path to citizenship, but I think they can be negociated. But the border control is Job One in this issue.

The Democrats don't seem to want any border control--I've heard various reasons why, or talk-arounds ("lets do amnesty and then talk about border control later") and don't seem to want to negociate at all.

The Republicans will not sign a bill allowing 5 years for the eventual securing of the border, which is what is currently pending.

National impasse. And in the meantime, we continue the threads about the gang members, the communicable diseases, wondering who will care for/feed/support all these people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or