U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 12:33 PM

9,985 posts, read 6,383,652 times

Advertisements

they should call it OBAMALAND.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2014, 12:38 PM

734 posts, read 763,800 times
wow. are they serious? somebody tell me this is a joke.

Old 07-16-2014, 01:29 PM

25,237 posts, read 13,308,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TughillTina View Post
FEDS TO OPEN $50 MILLION RESORT FOR ILLEGAL CHILDREN ? Complete With Tennis Courts, Sauna & Pools | The Gateway Pundit

Do you ever get the sense lately that we are all complete fools??????????? WE work hard, try to do our best with my kids, pay taxes etc and when I read headlines like this I wonder what is the world coming to??
If you are believe ANYTHING that sites posts then yes, you are a complete fool, did you also believe the one that they were giving illegals EDT cards and shopping at a Walmart in NC. Fools lap up anything that fits their POV, and then instead of verifying the ingredients they go ahead and post it for the world to see and as usual end up looking............................. wait for it.....................................
Foolish.

Old 07-16-2014, 01:39 PM

9,277 posts, read 5,786,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TughillTina View Post
FEDS TO OPEN $50 MILLION RESORT FOR ILLEGAL CHILDREN ? Complete With Tennis Courts, Sauna & Pools | The Gateway Pundit

Do you ever get the sense lately that we are all complete fools??????????? WE work hard, try to do our best with my kids, pay taxes etc and when I read headlines like this I wonder what is the world coming to??
Well, you can also thank the Baptists for this one. Using our tax payer money, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Old 07-16-2014, 01:47 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,884,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
If you are believe ANYTHING that sites posts then yes, you are a complete fool, did you also believe the one that they were giving illegals EDT cards and shopping at a Walmart in NC. Fools lap up anything that fits their POV, and then instead of verifying the ingredients they go ahead and post it for the world to see and as usual end up looking............................. wait for it.....................................
Foolish.
Well the problem is that with the current Admin anything is believable. I mean they lie about anything and everything. Buy health insurance for your family for about the same cost as your cable bill... etc...

Old 07-16-2014, 01:57 PM

86,093 posts, read 69,893,919 times
And he doesn't even need Congress to approve any spending money.
He's going to spend whether they approve or not and toss that debt on top of our growing heap.

Old 07-16-2014, 01:59 PM

86,093 posts, read 69,893,919 times
I hope the irony of all this isn't lost on people.

The USG treats illegals like VIPs while this very same government treats Americans in need like utter crap.

Old 07-16-2014, 02:17 PM

25,237 posts, read 13,308,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Well the problem is that with the current Admin anything is believable. I mean they lie about anything and everything. Buy health insurance for your family for about the same cost as your cable bill... etc...
I understand that, but being foolish and believing anything that supports your POV is not a good way to deal with the issues. Verify what you are reading before jumping on the bandwagon, sites such as linked in the OP are proven to be very unreliable as a source of truth but are instead out to push an agenda and no matter where one stands on the issues, sites that operate as they do should be viewed only as a form of entertainment or avoided completely. Just food for thought

Old 07-16-2014, 02:21 PM

16,553 posts, read 11,055,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I understand that, but being foolish and believing anything that supports your POV is not a good way to deal with the issues. Verify what you are reading before jumping on the bandwagon, sites such as linked in the OP are proven to be very unreliable as a source of truth but are instead out to push an agenda and no matter where one stands on the issues, sites that operate as they do should be viewed only as a form of entertainment or avoided completely. Just food for thought
Got anything to prove that the 2 stories are lies?

Old 07-16-2014, 02:22 PM

62,397 posts, read 27,771,221 times
What happened to liberals' firm belief that public money not go to religious institutions?

And $50 million per year for 600 illegals? That's over $80,000 per illegal.
Quote:
"[The] BCFS [Baptist Child & Family Services] said [it] will employ 650 people and have an annual economic impact of some $50 million, would be a major development boon."
Nonprofit seeks OK for child immigrant facility - Valley Morning Star

Newspaper article, for those who are wondering. Not from a blog.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or