U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-21-2014, 04:50 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,327,718 times
Reputation: 6451

Advertisements

And until Obama gets a complete handle on his created situation, these crimes will continue to happen. When are we going to say enough already, this Country can't take anymore.

This is what happens when we get a weak person as President, one who is a bully, and must get his way at all cost. Even though the cost is to American Citizens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-21-2014, 05:11 PM
 
Location: Gulf Coast Texas
26,302 posts, read 14,170,795 times
Reputation: 10134
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Please back up your statements. I am against illegal immigration, but if you are going to state a statistic, having something to back it up with.
Do you really need statistics to understand that we have a problem?

If the stats reveal that there are only 5 American Children who are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien... then what? You gonna dismiss the argument because it's not 8 like the poster stated?


Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
And until Obama gets a complete handle on his created situation, these crimes will continue to happen. When are we going to say enough already, this Country can't take anymore.

This is what happens when we get a weak person as President, one who is a bully, and must get his way at all cost. Even though the cost is to American Citizens.
Unfortunately this goes beyond Obama...

Forget him doing anything about this. He wants this. He wants the crisis and chaos. That's how change occurs for them... not through voting or elections, but through pressure from crises - even if crises have to be created.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2014, 05:23 PM
 
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
9,427 posts, read 5,538,216 times
Reputation: 1530
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Just shot him...

Why do leftist let this happen by standing in the way of a border fence..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2014, 07:47 PM
 
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
9,427 posts, read 5,538,216 times
Reputation: 1530
I mean just shoot him..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2014, 11:31 AM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,327,718 times
Reputation: 6451
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Do you really need statistics to understand that we have a problem?

If the stats reveal that there are only 5 American Children who are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien... then what? You gonna dismiss the argument because it's not 8 like the poster stated?




Unfortunately this goes beyond Obama...

Forget him doing anything about this. He wants this. He wants the crisis and chaos. That's how change occurs for them... not through voting or elections, but through pressure from crises - even if crises have to be created.


What happened to that Great Change he promised each and every one of us. Some change, not for the better.

Only the naïve, could have fallen for those stupid outright lies. This administration is nothing but deceitful about everything.

Anything Obama touches, turns to ashes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2014, 11:37 AM
 
Location: Great State of Texas
86,093 posts, read 70,054,393 times
Reputation: 27524
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Do you really need statistics to understand that we have a problem?

If the stats reveal that there are only 5 American Children who are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien... then what? You gonna dismiss the argument because it's not 8 like the poster stated?




Unfortunately this goes beyond Obama...

Forget him doing anything about this. He wants this. He wants the crisis and chaos. That's how change occurs for them... not through voting or elections, but through pressure from crises - even if crises have to be created.
Because he cannot EO amnesty.
He's only got maybe another year of ability to "affect change"

So let the floodgates open. Let them come in.
You know we can't round them up and deport them.

This is his implementation of his "path to citizenship".
And these people don't care about voting.
They just want to make money to send home and live in America where the poor have been subsidized into middle class lifestyles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2014, 12:37 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,327,718 times
Reputation: 6451
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Because he cannot EO amnesty.
He's only got maybe another year of ability to "affect change"

So let the floodgates open. Let them come in.
You know we can't round them up and deport them.

This is his implementation of his "path to citizenship".
And these people don't care about voting.
They just want to make money to send home and live in America where the poor have been subsidized into middle class lifestyles.

Boy, I think you got it down pat. Some of us know Obama better then he knows himself.

Obama may fool himself, but he knows we absolutely cannot round up every one of them and deport them.

His way or the hwy, and this is his method to seek his "path to citizenship" who is he kidding.

Hate to say it, but I know Hispanics who have lived in this Country, 20 plus years, and still send all of their money back home to Mexico. Infact one couple is trying to talk hubby and I into moving there, No thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top