U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-20-2014, 01:38 PM
 
Location: Maryland
18,563 posts, read 15,771,473 times
Reputation: 6259

Advertisements

Relatives say he just arrived 30 days ago.

Quote:
Authorities in Parker County have arrested a man suspected of molesting a 9-year-old girl as she slept in her home. The man, 35-year-old Israel Andrade, has been deported from the United States on four different occasions.
Parker County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a 9-1-1 call on Saturday, after a woman called to report her daughter had been sexually fondled by a stranger who broke into her home.
The 9-year-old victim, who had been sleeping on the family couch with siblings, told deputies that she was awakened by a man who was groping her in her private areas.
Four-Time Deportee Arrested For Allegedly Molesting Young Girl In Texas « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-20-2014, 01:42 PM
 
11,488 posts, read 5,507,878 times
Reputation: 9865
I saw this. Stories like this make me angry. Our government knows very well that when they deport these thugs back to countries south of the border, they just come right back. Yet, our border remains wide open in too many places. Sadly, I think the only way this will get taken seriously is if some senator or rep had a family member victimized by an illegal---especially an illegal who had been deported multiple times.

And that old fool Harry Reid is insisting that the border is secure
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2014, 12:47 PM
 
Location: North Texas
23,599 posts, read 31,143,716 times
Reputation: 26661
Ugh, this is disgusting. DEPORT THEM NOW.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2014, 12:56 PM
 
Location: Inis Fada
16,685 posts, read 27,887,589 times
Reputation: 7177
How many more children and adults will be victimized by illegals who keep re-entering this country?

This particular pervert has crossed 4 times -- really? Enough already!

Lord only knows how many perverts, murderers, thieves, and gangbangers are among the 'children' that the federal government is dispersing throughout the US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2014, 01:46 PM
 
3,936 posts, read 5,447,388 times
Reputation: 4156
I'm surprised he hasn't sued the United States for deporting him instead of jailing him. Did you read the article about the illegal from Mexico who molested a 6 year old girl, was arrested, and got beat up in jail, so he sued for 4 million $$$ and won? All of this happened in America! The lawsuits that go on just amaze me. They award them whatever they want for some reason. If an American did that, he would know that he was going to get beat up in jail. You know they do that (and I don't blame them) to child molesters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2014, 02:21 PM
 
Location: USA
18,540 posts, read 13,678,653 times
Reputation: 12128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
I'm surprised he hasn't sued the United States for deporting him instead of jailing him. Did you read the article about the illegal from Mexico who molested a 6 year old girl, was arrested, and got beat up in jail, so he sued for 4 million $$$ and won? All of this happened in America! The lawsuits that go on just amaze me. They award them whatever they want for some reason. If an American did that, he would know that he was going to get beat up in jail. You know they do that (and I don't blame them) to child molesters.
'Viva America'-"Send us your tired, poor, Criminals and gang bangers" and we will treat them like kings

And of course this doesn't just apply to people south of the border. We have criminals such as the Boston Bombers, Russian/Eastern block Mafioso, Samolian Islamist and many others we welcome here

Last edited by LS Jaun; 07-21-2014 at 02:46 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2014, 02:35 PM
 
Location: Phoenix,Arizona
3,717 posts, read 4,494,215 times
Reputation: 3615
Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens
and 8 American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each and every day!


Contact YOUR Elected Officials: And give them a piece of your mind.

Government Agencies and Elected Officials | USA.gov


TOLL FREE NUMBERS:

Capital Switch Board:

1 (866) 220-0044
1 (800) 862-5530
1 (877) 851-6437

US Congressional Switch Board

1 (800) 833-6354
1 (866) 340-9281
1 (877) 762-8762


The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2014, 02:53 PM
 
44,577 posts, read 43,103,689 times
Reputation: 14376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens
and 8 American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each and every day!


Contact YOUR Elected Officials: And give them a piece of your mind.

Government Agencies and Elected Officials | USA.gov


TOLL FREE NUMBERS:

Capital Switch Board:

1 (866) 220-0044
1 (800) 862-5530
1 (877) 851-6437

US Congressional Switch Board

1 (800) 833-6354
1 (866) 340-9281
1 (877) 762-8762


The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.
Please back up your statements. I am against illegal immigration, but if you are going to state a statistic, having something to back it up with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2014, 03:17 PM
 
3,936 posts, read 5,447,388 times
Reputation: 4156
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Please back up your statements. I am against illegal immigration, but if you are going to state a statistic, having something to back it up with.
Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2014, 03:21 PM
 
Location: Phoenix,Arizona
3,717 posts, read 4,494,215 times
Reputation: 3615
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Please back up your statements. I am against illegal immigration, but if you are going to state a statistic, having something to back it up with.
Home | Federation for American Immigration Reform


There's a search button on top, use it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top