U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 10:10 AM

3,717 posts, read 4,497,749 times

Advertisements

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

And just where is the Sierra Club

The twenty-four border counties along the line with Mexico are home to some of the largest undeclared garbage dumps in the United States. Millions of illegal aliens have left thousands of tons in trash behind scattered across the deserts and mountains of New Mexico, Texas, Arizona and California. Illegal Immigration continues. Environment suffers for it. - San Diego immigration policy | Examiner.com

The illegal aliens are endangering both rare wildlife and plant species as well as the pristine lands of the southwestern United States with the thousands of vehicles and tons of garbage they abandon.
‘Obama policies fail to protect pristine lands’

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2014, 10:15 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,887,954 times
Personally I don't believe anyone should have the right to sue if they are injured while in the act of committing a crime.

Old 07-21-2014, 11:02 AM

183 posts, read 157,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Sheriffs Visit Falfurrias to Learn About Immigration Surge | KRGV.com | CHANNEL 5 NEWS | Breaking News Breaking Stories

According to some people on this forum, things are just fine on the border...

What do say to this?
I really believe our government knows the problems with the border, but refuses to do anything about it. It is intentional.

Arizona ranchers fed up with the immigration problem invite Nancy Pelosi to visit
Arizona ranchers fed up with the immigration problem invite Nanc - FOX 10 News | myfoxphoenix.com

Border Insecurity: Arizona Ranchers Frustrated Over Smugglers, Crime......
Border Insecurity: Arizona Ranchers Frustrated Over Smugglers, Crime - NBC News

The land where Chilton raises his cattle covers 50,000 acres south of the small town of Arivaca, Ariz. About five miles of his property runs along the international border, where all that separates Mexico from the United States in most areas there is a four-strand barbed-wire fence.
Faced with gun-toting drug smugglers, Arizona ranchers demand security at the border - The Daily Nightly

Old 07-21-2014, 12:45 PM

23,599 posts, read 31,161,722 times
Sickening. Just sickening.

Old 07-21-2014, 02:55 PM

3,936 posts, read 5,449,015 times
Has anyone ever heard Oborder address the issue of the garbage dumps his friends have made? I've never heard that addressed. I would be very curious as to how he would justify that. He would probably say "Well, we need to install dumpsters for them. They've had a long, arduous, uh, trip to these borders.They are exhausted at this point. They are hungry and thirsty. Oh, wait, uh, that was before we installed those emergency call stations for them. For the most part, these are tiny, precious, children, some without their mothers. Their mothers loved them so much they paid $7,0000 for their babies to travel all this way with strangers. Let me ask you this, Do you love your precious children that much? Would you pay some strangers to take your young children on a journey like this? People, there are child molesters and child traffikers out there bringing these children to us, but their moms love them so much, they are willing to take that risk! The way I see it, we owe their mothers who are depending on us to care for these babies. We need to be humanitarians - I will be asking for 20 million dollars to build hotels for them because they are sleeping out in the elements right now on their way to our borders. This is not a reality show folks, like that a, um, uh, Naked & Afraid. This is real life."

"Now, don't bring up that wildlife,uh, point with me. Do you know what you just told me? That you care more about the wildlife than you do our fellow humans. Well, I have to live with myself. If I cared more about the, uh, wildlife than my fellow humans, I couldn't sleep at night. I'm done, I've got a cold beer, pizza, and a pool game waiting for me. As you can see, Michelle has already starting chowing down on her ribs,uh, I mean salad and broiled chicken."

Old 07-21-2014, 02:55 PM

11,501 posts, read 5,515,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
And this has been done. When your government protects aliens and the enemy over its citizens it truly is game over folks. But the people voted and votes have consequences....and I am sure the American mouth breather will once again flock to the voting booths and vote in a progressive.
Sadly, I think that we have far too many low information voters and that they, too, are a threat to our way of life.

It would be one thing if these low information voters were willing to be educated on the issues, but many just want to remain willfully ignorant---and that's scary

Old 07-21-2014, 03:03 PM

3,717 posts, read 4,497,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Sadly, I think that we have far too many low information voters and that they, too, are a threat to our way of life.

It would be one thing if these low information voters were willing to be educated on the issues, but many just want to remain willfully ignorant---and that's scary

EXACTLY, The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 07-21-2014, 03:14 PM

You won't believe how many people think that if newspapers like The Washington Post don't cover stories like this, then it isn't happening I challenge willfully ignorant people to spend time reading papers from the border towns. Somehow, I don't think that they are following through

Old 07-21-2014, 04:25 PM

9,427 posts, read 5,524,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Just get a night vision telescope for your rifle and have at them when they go on your property at night. If you see any trespassers, start off with a warning shot and then defend your life and property.
They will get you, they will wait you out after they cut power to your house, and even if the cops show up they have to leave sometime, they find you..They Always Find you..

Send the National Guard to the border and keep them there.

Old 07-21-2014, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

And just where is the Sierra Club

Here is what that despicable group is up to. They are nothing but sell-outs:

The sell out of the Sierra Club by Carl Pope | Californians For Population Stabilization
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or