U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 04:14 PM

9,427 posts, read 5,523,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Your a wise one, as i also am. But too many voters, get caught up in all the hoopla, and i truly believe do not vote their conscious. But more of a popular thing. Why is it that certain people cannot understand for the life of them, they are being used. How stupid. But they are.

No longer wanted, no longer need your vote, i can now continue on my merry path. They no longer look out for the little guy,, or care for the American Workers. They almost are like a dictatorship, because with most democrats, it is really truly their way, or there is all hell to pay, and that i will not tolerate from either party. Since when is their way, the outmost ideal.

Reid, Pelosi, Holder, the whole lot of them, are just insane. Believe me both sides get on my last nerve, but the crap the democrats pull, is just outrageous.
With 30,000,000 new entitlements voters they dont need or care about any Americans anymore, they are importing voters...

They are tyrants and should be dealt with.

Old 07-25-2014, 04:14 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,884,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Well my mother is legal as of the 1986 Amnesty, so it worked out.

Doubt you would even recognize her as legal though despite the law, due to the hatred. Am I legal? I was born here in 1972 with a SSN... am I legal to you?
You are to me and so is your mother. Now.
I have never condoned killing illegals. I simply expect our laws to be enforced by equal measure to we enforce upon legal immigrants and citizens. I don't get a free pass for tax evasion, ID theft/ Fraud nor should illegals.
I respect a nations right to determine who that nation feels is acceptable. I respect a Nation's right to determine their own immigration laws. It is up to the immigrant to prove their value to the nation they seek to move to. No nation should ever have to welcome people who prefer to enter illegally most of whom never even attempted to apply for a VISA in the first place. No I don't wish harm or violence upon illegals. I do want them deported or forced to leave on their own. I do want our government to go after anyone who hires illegals.

Old 07-25-2014, 04:20 PM

20,801 posts, read 41,455,001 times
Quote:
You are right it is not all about the statistics you can report out of same database. It is a life issue far beyond $ and decimals.
That is not what I said, and you know it.

It IS about $$ and decimals.

There will be NO 'life issues' of import to discuss, if the economic foundation isn't first maintained.

This country will become a third-world slum - in your lifetime - if our politicians continue their pandering ways.

Old 07-25-2014, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Just more anti-immigrant ranting by a gunlover who claims no hatred, then slams the rest of the world on the top of his soapbox.

If everything is so set in stone backed by fact, statistics and "mountains" of data, then why the need for a forum? You obviously don't plan to discuss any opposing view. Why don't you just move along? Collect your militia and do something about it?
How is stating facts "hatred"?..Oh we get it, everyone who does not believe your views is full of "hatred" or "racist" or "fill in the blank"..You have nothing to debate about, this nation is getting to secure its border, fix its Immigration system, and your side can only name call, you can hide the massive ill affects of illegal immigration, so you use personal attacks, its ok..Stay Classy.

We dont know a forum, we just like come on this site to see and flex our debate skills with the opposition.

We are waiting for the call for any Border Governor who wants our help, dont you worry we will secure our nations border with Mexico.

Old 07-25-2014, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Aren't most coming to join their parents? Wouldn't that be a self correcting problem?

Wait I thought they weren't kids?
If they are, we can reunite the families and return them home.

Old 07-25-2014, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
You mean we dont want people to be reward for breaking the law?

You mean we dont want people to be reward from entering our nation illegally?

You mean we dont want our nation to become a 3rd world slum just to be spared same names from sycophantic leftist?

You mean we dont want more entitlement voters in our nation?

You mean we dont want our nation to be bankrupted by people who have no right to be here.

You mean we dont want our voices and voters to be diluted and drowned out over person who will cast replicate the same failed systems and ideologies that made their home nations so unliveable they had to flee, only to have our nation ruined and butchered?
Quote:
Man this is some preachy stuff here...

I repeat:

If everything is so set in stone backed by fact, statistics, your gospel and "mountains" of data, then why the need for a forum? You obviously don't plan to discuss any opposing view. Why don't you just move along? Collect your militia and do something about it?
Why does our side "need" a forum? Answer us that?

We do discuss opposing views, and the opposition just wants to name call, and wants to persevere a failing system that harms this nation based on political and ethnocentric reasons..

Notice how you did not even debate or even acknowledge the statements above..

Pal there is a saying "A fool is quick to anger, a damn fool is quick to violence"..Pal if you want violence I really dont think you understand how badly one side will be beaten how much crap this storm will rain down....

Old 07-25-2014, 04:28 PM

Quote:
You are right it is not all about the statistics you can report out of same database. It is a life issue far beyond $ and decimals.
Yeah when it affects how much I have to pay because people are in this nation ilegally, it kind of is about money..

Old 07-25-2014, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
That is not what I said, and you know it.

It IS about $$ and decimals.

There will be NO 'life issues' of import to discuss, if the economic foundation isn't first maintained.

This country will become a third-world slum - in your lifetime - if our politicians continue their pandering ways.
If it does, oh man I do not want to be them..Man they will be begging for a firing squad..

They dont care about this nation, its people, it culture, its Constitution, its economy, they just want what belongs to other people, and damn any facts or reality that stands in their way.

Old 07-25-2014, 04:32 PM

37,998 posts, read 18,949,588 times
What border?

Old 07-25-2014, 04:36 PM

31,488 posts, read 14,573,470 times
Quote:
Bold: RARELY

Why can't someone like the OP come into this forum, state their story & opinion without being greeted by "Of course you believe BLAH BLAH BLAH, you are an illegal!"
That's simply not true. We have constantly berated our government and the employers but illegal aliens share in that guilt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or