U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 07:31 PM

31,471 posts, read 14,559,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Wow, my 14 year old granddaughter would make a better Rep. than this loony tune! Illinois needs to make some calls to this guy and remind him who he works for!
Dem Rep. Luis Gutierrez: We Need Amnesty To
Here's another gem from him.

Luis Gutierrez to La Raza: Obama Assured Steps to 'Stop the Deportation of Our People'

Speaking at the National Council of La Raza conference in Los Angeles, Gutierrez said that Obama assured him during a White House meeting with Members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus last week that he would be as "generous and broad" as he can to "stop the deportation of our people each and every day."

"Our" people? As a congressman aren't Americans his people? Not only that but his roots are from Puerto Rico. How many Puerto Ricans are here illegally? So who are these people that he calls his own people?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2014, 07:41 PM

11,485 posts, read 5,507,878 times
I think that Gutierrez is ashamed of his roots and wishes that he was Mexican or Central American. Personally, I wish he would renounce his US citizenship and move to some third world Latin American hole.

Old 07-22-2014, 07:45 PM

11,485 posts, read 5,507,878 times
Jose Angel Gutierrez is just as bad as Luis Gutierrez (Jose Angel is in post #7). I didn't watch the video because Jose Angel makes me just about physically ill. I believe that he is the one who said that we must kill the gringo.

He hates white people? He should look in the mirror. He certainly looks like he has European blood in him

Old 07-22-2014, 07:56 PM

3,936 posts, read 5,447,388 times
Obama wasn't lying to him, was he? They are probably good buddies. I can't help but think Gutierrez will have some ramifications for saying this! I wonder why Illinois isn't housing thousands of Obama's precious kids.

Old 07-22-2014, 08:09 PM

3,936 posts, read 5,447,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Jose Angel Gutierrez is just as bad as Luis Gutierrez (Jose Angel is in post #7). I didn't watch the video because Jose Angel makes me just about physically ill. I believe that he is the one who said that we must kill the gringo.

He hates white people? He should look in the mirror. He certainly looks like he has European blood in him
I know what you mean. I get uncomfortable seeing some of the videos because they are so angry, and they spew these comments out to the public! No wonder so many of the younger kids are already so angry.

Old 07-22-2014, 11:01 PM

183 posts, read 157,808 times
Quote:
might get appreciation? No, no, no, LaRaza has been trying to get rid of the gringos for a long time.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_H_rVDlsenn...gal-aliens.jpg
They are taking over America. California's largest ethnic population are latinos. So who do you think the lations are going to vote for, the latino running for office. The current latinos elected to office will try to make it easier for illegal latinos to get into the US and get the benefits. This practice is spreading to other states and won't stop. This is a silent invasion of America, and Obama is facilitating it.

Old 07-23-2014, 12:00 AM

10,026 posts, read 8,854,475 times
I knew it would be this moron when I opened this thread. He's a hateful racist jerk who blames everyone else for this. I wish I lived in his district so I could vote against him.

Old 07-23-2014, 12:02 AM

10,026 posts, read 8,854,475 times
Quote:
Obama wasn't lying to him, was he? They are probably good buddies. I can't help but think Gutierrez will have some ramifications for saying this! I wonder why Illinois isn't housing thousands of Obama's precious kids.
Don't worry we probably will. We spend a lot on taxes for illegals and their kids because of incompetent idiots like him.

Old 07-23-2014, 12:18 AM

9,427 posts, read 5,521,471 times
If it was not for lax immigration and low info voters this traitor would never have any power.

Old 07-23-2014, 01:32 AM

19,899 posts, read 15,285,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
If it was not for lax immigration and low info voters this traitor would never have any power.

Hate to tell ya this! but low info nave ignorant voters are here to stay. Ever hear some of them speak. I did on tv a couple of nights ago.

When asked, yes they want everything for nothing, they really do. They see nothing wrong with taking things for free. Infact one guy said a big screen would be nice. One women said that not only a cell phone but also a stereo system would be nice, because she loves music. Can't make this stuff up.

There you go, those who believe in taking things they do not earn, are not going to change anytime soon.

Make it easy on these lazy bums, and they never will work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or