U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-22-2014, 06:16 PM
 
3,936 posts, read 5,448,242 times
Reputation: 4156

Advertisements

Wow, my 14 year old granddaughter would make a better Rep. than this loony tune! Illinois needs to make some calls to this guy and remind him who he works for!
Dem Rep. Luis Gutierrez: We Need Amnesty To
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-22-2014, 06:19 PM
 
Location: OCEAN BREEZES AND VIEWS SAN CLEMENTE
19,899 posts, read 15,291,186 times
Reputation: 6451
Coming from Il. and being Democrat Luis Gutierrez, does this really surprise anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2014, 06:32 PM
 
3,936 posts, read 5,448,242 times
Reputation: 4156
Default Bend over backward for someone, and you just

might get appreciation? No, no, no, LaRaza has been trying to get rid of the gringos for a long time.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_H_rVDlsenn...gal-aliens.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2014, 06:33 PM
 
Location: Kansas
19,189 posts, read 14,068,763 times
Reputation: 18141
Obviously he is looking to get some votes tossed his way but hopefully he'll be the one tossed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2014, 06:36 PM
 
11,492 posts, read 5,511,317 times
Reputation: 9867
Gutierrez is a disgrace to Puerto Ricans everywhere.

He was born in Illinois but when he was a teen, his parents moved to the mountains of Puerto Rico. The locals treated him as an outsider and Gutierrez was really resentful. That's why he now puts illegals first because he claims to know how they feel.

Corrupt Illinois democrat politics gerrymandered a district just for Gutierrez. It seems that his district is filled with lots of people with IQs of a turnip. He tells them all the time that he is in congress to represent illegals---the heck with Americans! Yet the low information voters in his district keep sending him back to congress every election. I feel sorry for the few smart voters who live in his district.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2014, 06:38 PM
 
Location: southern california
55,237 posts, read 72,415,357 times
Reputation: 47455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Wow, my 14 year old granddaughter would make a better Rep. than this loony tune! Illinois needs to make some calls to this guy and remind him who he works for!
Dem Rep. Luis Gutierrez: We Need Amnesty To
our first objective should be put this guy out of office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2014, 06:38 PM
 
3,936 posts, read 5,448,242 times
Reputation: 4156
You can hear the hatred in his voice. He is very angry. He is right about one thing. We don't make many babies in America. I guess he doesn't realize that most of us have to pay to have and feed, clothe, shelter, pay our own medical bills or insurance on our children.

Jose Angel Gutierrez: White people are dying; we just have to survive - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2014, 06:40 PM
 
3,936 posts, read 5,448,242 times
Reputation: 4156
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Gutierrez is a disgrace to Puerto Ricans everywhere.

He was born in Illinois but when he was a teen, his parents moved to the mountains of Puerto Rico. The locals treated him as an outsider and Gutierrez was really resentful. That's why he now puts illegals first because he claims to know how they feel.

Corrupt Illinois democrat politics gerrymandered a district just for Gutierrez. It seems that his district is filled with lots of people with IQs of a turnip. He tells them all the time that he is in congress to represent illegals---the heck with Americans! Yet the low information voters in his district keep sending him back to congress every election. I feel sorry for the few smart voters who live in his district.
Thanks for that information. You are so knowledgeable on this subject!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2014, 06:44 PM
 
3,936 posts, read 5,448,242 times
Reputation: 4156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
our first objective should be put this guy out of office.
Well, I'm sure my granddaughter would be available to move there. She's about to start school next month, but she is in Advanced Classes so she's in high school. She could finish that there. Sorry, sometime I have to laugh to keep from .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-22-2014, 07:18 PM
 
Location: North Texas
23,599 posts, read 31,152,740 times
Reputation: 26668
What a piece of crap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top