U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2014, 11:23 AM

5,463 posts, read 4,577,627 times

Advertisements

Just what everyone feared happening....if this is a sign of things to come, we just relocated thousands of illegal immigrants for good.

Migrant children are no-shows at Dallas immigration hearings | Dallas Morning News

Back in February, a tough on illegal immigration judge was replaced by one that is much more sympathetic to illegals. You have to wonder why, and the timing is very suspicious. Judge Baird - in the above article - is the one who rescheduled the hearings until August. I'm actually surprised the Dallas Morning News reported this. They have been extremely biased on the side of the illegals from day one.

This makes me think that all the additional immigration judges that Obama wants hired will be hand picked for their softer stance on illegal immigration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2014, 11:29 AM

86,093 posts, read 69,881,813 times
Border Patrol has already reported that 90% or more of immigrants released with permisos DO NOT SHOW UP.
Yet they are still being released.

This is not new news. It's just not advertised in the MSM.

290,000 have been apprehended since last October.
They only started holding them in June. And even then if they have family there they are released (90%of them).

Open borders and not so stealth amnesty.

Old 07-23-2014, 11:31 AM

LOL..let a citizen not show up for a court hearing..I doubt the judge will think "Maybe they didn't get the letter"....

Old 07-23-2014, 11:34 AM

10,786 posts, read 5,082,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Border Patrol has already reported that 90% or more of immigrants released with permisos DO NOT SHOW UP.
Yet they are still being released.

This is not new news. It's just not advertised in the MSM.

290,000 have been apprehended since last October.
They only started holding them in June. And even then if they have family there they are released (90%of them).

Open borders and not so stealth amnesty.
Team Obama is not interested in "stealth amnesty", or any kind of "amnesty" for this latest flood of Illegal Aliens flooding our Southern Border. They are going for asylum and refugee status.

Old 07-23-2014, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Team Obama is not interested in "stealth amnesty", or any kind of "amnesty" for this latest flood of Illegal Aliens flooding our Southern Border. They are going for asylum and refugee status.
I think so too. Many of these recent numbers are coming from HHS's "Refugee and Resettlement" agency.

Old 07-23-2014, 04:00 PM

23,599 posts, read 31,143,716 times
I saw this in this morning's paper (I get the DMN 2 days a week). I heaved a sigh and turned the paper over. This is news only to people who have their heads buried in the sand (or up LULAC's rear-end).

Old 07-23-2014, 04:07 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,287,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post

You got that right. Team Obama and friends, have one thing in common!

Lets make sure we get our Fundraising in!

If the shoe fits?

Old 07-23-2014, 06:05 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times
I've said in other threads here on CDF: what IS it gonna take to get the fools in DC to start taking care of business for OUR people? Illegal aliens ain't my people, even Irish ones.

Back to those no show illegal alien "kids"; they need to be locked up like any other juvie serious offender, even if it means changing the laws.

Old 07-23-2014, 07:16 PM

673 posts, read 552,131 times
Default No show for hearings, but hands out for handouts!

Aquietpath...you got it right on several counts. Stealth "O" not only hand-picked these lackey judges, but look what he's done to the military top brass? How many Generals has he fired now, and replaced with his "hand-picked" lapdogs? Quite a few!

Did you really expect any of these illegals to show up at their hearings? And the real kicker is, many of these younger kids are being brought to their families here...who are illegals, too!!! DHS knows this, and is complicit! These illegals didn't show up for their hearings, either!

No wonder "O" didn't send the NG to the border... or go there himself. Not only is he not a leader (and been on vacations or playing 180 rounds of golf or fundraising for the past 5-6 months), but he doesn't care...why? Oh, don't get me started! Let's just say he's building the liberal /dem base for now.

If this doesn't sicken anybody, I don't know what else will. Don't forget, folks, this is YOUR tax dollars at work!!!

--Dandiday

Old 07-24-2014, 07:29 PM

1,017 posts, read 553,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I've said in other threads here on CDF: what IS it gonna take to get the fools in DC to start taking care of business for OUR people? Illegal aliens ain't my people, even Irish ones.

Back to those no show illegal alien "kids"; they need to be locked up like any other juvie serious offender, even if it means changing the laws.
I have been asking this same question in your first paragraph. And also "Where are their parents?" I don't understand the administration's behavior. Why? They must read the same reports we see, and probably a lot more. I can't for the life of me see how our own problems, at both the state and county levels, aren't being addressed with one-tenth the urgency to get these teens-plus refugee status. It isn't for future voters because there will not be a future for anyone if all these proposals come to fruition. And the school systems will be overrun come September UNLESS the government plans to provide new exclusive schools to teach these invaders in their native languages. All on the taxpayers' billions.

So where ARE the parents? We don't have room in California with over 60,000 foster kids, representing one-fifth of the nation's foster children population. Nor do we have the money to support the invaders. And our LE is very short-staffed due to budget cuts, as are the fire departments, many of which closed. And what about the shortage of doctors? Urghh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or