U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-24-2014, 11:14 AM
 
584 posts, read 1,076,501 times
Reputation: 1355

Advertisements

In the 80's and early 90's, Salvadoran refugees of civil war founded gangs like MS-13 for protection from the ubiquitous Mexican gangs in Los Angeles. In the mid 90's, our government made the dumb decision to start deporting thousands of these gang bangers back to El Salvador. Since then, gangs like MS-13 and 18th Street have spread like wildfire throughout Central America. The impoverished disenfranchised youth of El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala gravitated toward these gangs because it gave these lost children of violence a sense of identity and purpose. Gang violence in Central America has effectively bridged the gap from the civil war era of the 80's in continuing the senseless cycle of gruesome violence that has plagued the region for decades. Today, Central America is the most violent region of the world.

Central American ganglands spark child refugee crisis - Eureka Street

MS-13 and 18th Street are huge influential groups in Central America that sow widespread violence and murder. For years, MS-13 and 18th Street have been coming to different major American cities far from East L.A. and setting up shop in formerly quite suburban and rural communities across America where they never existed 20 years prior and reaping the same killing and raping that they do where ever they go. I live in Maryland, which is a sanctuary state for illegal immigrants. Not coincidentally, the Maryland suburbs outside of DC in Montgomery and Prince Georges Counties are known to be one of the national strongholds for MS-13 and 18th Street. While these groups operate below the radar in most of suburban Maryland, they do their business of killing and raping out here very often.

Police arrest 6 for murder of Amos Jones in Suitland, including several MS-13 gang members | WJLA.com

As Illegals Flow Across Border, MS-13 Members in MD Charged with Violent Crimes


I live closer to Baltimore, which always has had a much smaller MS-13/18th Street presence, but that is quickly starting to change in my formerly quiet suburban town of about 100K. MS-13/18th Street cliques have been popping up in apartment complexes across the town where I live. Their graffiti has become more ubiquitous and they have been trying to intimidate or possibly recruit any young male who even looks Latino in seedy local neighborhood dive bars. From what I see, their numbers continue to grow out here. In the near future, many areas of this town will no longer be safe as many murders are yet to happen because gangsters from rival gangs keep moving here. The police out here do nothing to stop them from moving in. Most of them come here and work low-paid jobs in restaurants, warehouses, construction etc. and continue to depress wages and take jobs from Americans. But when they clock out at work, its back to life as a gang banger selling drugs, extorting average citizens, killing people and raping women.

As it stands, MS-13 is believed to have cliques in every state in America on the mainland. These gangs are highly organized and frequently contact other members and leaders from El Salvador to Los Angeles to Maryland. MS-13 and 18th Street have even began to set up shop in the vast expanses of rural middle America even recruiting young poor white males and taking advantage of the sparse police force in these areas.

Mike Kane | Seattle Photographer | 206 718 0347 | kanefoto@gmail.com

In maybe even less than ten years, I can imagine MS-13 and 18th coming to be a dominant force in America. America is doing nothing to stop the flow of gang bangers into this country. Unless there is widespread bounty hunter killings of these gang bangers, their numbers will continue to grow nationwide.

Last edited by LunaticVillage; 07-24-2014 at 11:23 AM..

 
Old 07-25-2014, 04:20 PM
 
29 posts, read 46,929 times
Reputation: 36
Here in rural Georgia, we have already seen stop signs defaced with MS-13 and other strange graffiti. We've also seen stop signs with as many as 18 bullet holes over several counties. Certain areas in South Georgia (especially within a 30-mile radius of Vidalia) are already well-known for their lawlessness, meaning that some people who are caught with meth labs are released back into the public. A few may go to jail, but some do not. The big-time cartel leaders are NEVER caught - it's always the small-time dealer on the street who has their name in the newspaper.

We're not from this area and we have tried to tell (WARN) the locals that if they don't get control of this violence now, it will be like a third world country down here in a few years....probably sooner rather than later. We have already seen a steep decline in regular middle-class folks who go to restaurants at night or who go to stores in general. When they leave work, they go home and stay there. They see the crime and murders on the increase (many are never solved) and people are not comfortable with what is going on in this area.

If what is coming across the border is not stopped soon, we will NOT recognize this country in five years. I feel sorry for the young people today, especially the teenagers who grew up in secure environments.

If they do not come from rich families - if they are not college-educated...... OR, if they do not have the ability to create wealth and live in a secure gated community, they will not experience the freedom or civility that we experienced. God help us.
 
Old 07-25-2014, 04:28 PM
 
1,279 posts, read 1,169,029 times
Reputation: 1710
Yep, it's happening here in Washington state too. They are EVERYWHERE here. The idiot liberals are too dumb to realize what they are doing. Well, some of them. The ones on the east coast who seem to want them here are reasonably intelligent enough to not want them in THEIR neighborhoods.
 
Old 07-25-2014, 04:32 PM
 
Location: Tampa, FL
265 posts, read 301,447 times
Reputation: 524
This thread.
 
Old 07-25-2014, 05:57 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,278,864 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticVillage View Post
In the 80's and early 90's, Salvadoran refugees of civil war founded gangs like MS-13 for protection from the ubiquitous Mexican gangs in Los Angeles. In the mid 90's, our government made the dumb decision to start deporting thousands of these gang bangers back to El Salvador. Since then, gangs like MS-13 and 18th Street have spread like wildfire throughout Central America. The impoverished disenfranchised youth of El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala gravitated toward these gangs because it gave these lost children of violence a sense of identity and purpose. Gang violence in Central America has effectively bridged the gap from the civil war era of the 80's in continuing the senseless cycle of gruesome violence that has plagued the region for decades. Today, Central America is the most violent region of the world.

Central American ganglands spark child refugee crisis - Eureka Street

MS-13 and 18th Street are huge influential groups in Central America that sow widespread violence and murder. For years, MS-13 and 18th Street have been coming to different major American cities far from East L.A. and setting up shop in formerly quite suburban and rural communities across America where they never existed 20 years prior and reaping the same killing and raping that they do where ever they go. I live in Maryland, which is a sanctuary state for illegal immigrants. Not coincidentally, the Maryland suburbs outside of DC in Montgomery and Prince Georges Counties are known to be one of the national strongholds for MS-13 and 18th Street. While these groups operate below the radar in most of suburban Maryland, they do their business of killing and raping out here very often.

Police arrest 6 for murder of Amos Jones in Suitland, including several MS-13 gang members | WJLA.com

As Illegals Flow Across Border, MS-13 Members in MD Charged with Violent Crimes


I live closer to Baltimore, which always has had a much smaller MS-13/18th Street presence, but that is quickly starting to change in my formerly quiet suburban town of about 100K. MS-13/18th Street cliques have been popping up in apartment complexes across the town where I live. Their graffiti has become more ubiquitous and they have been trying to intimidate or possibly recruit any young male who even looks Latino in seedy local neighborhood dive bars. From what I see, their numbers continue to grow out here. In the near future, many areas of this town will no longer be safe as many murders are yet to happen because gangsters from rival gangs keep moving here. The police out here do nothing to stop them from moving in. Most of them come here and work low-paid jobs in restaurants, warehouses, construction etc. and continue to depress wages and take jobs from Americans. But when they clock out at work, its back to life as a gang banger selling drugs, extorting average citizens, killing people and raping women.

As it stands, MS-13 is believed to have cliques in every state in America on the mainland. These gangs are highly organized and frequently contact other members and leaders from El Salvador to Los Angeles to Maryland. MS-13 and 18th Street have even began to set up shop in the vast expanses of rural middle America even recruiting young poor white males and taking advantage of the sparse police force in these areas.

Mike Kane | Seattle Photographer | 206 718 0347 | kanefoto@gmail.com

In maybe even less than ten years, I can imagine MS-13 and 18th coming to be a dominant force in America. America is doing nothing to stop the flow of gang bangers into this country. Unless there is widespread bounty hunter killings of these gang bangers, their numbers will continue to grow nationwide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune Report View Post
Here in rural Georgia, we have already seen stop signs defaced with MS-13 and other strange graffiti. We've also seen stop signs with as many as 18 bullet holes over several counties. Certain areas in South Georgia (especially within a 30-mile radius of Vidalia) are already well-known for their lawlessness, meaning that some people who are caught with meth labs are released back into the public. A few may go to jail, but some do not. The big-time cartel leaders are NEVER caught - it's always the small-time dealer on the street who has their name in the newspaper.

We're not from this area and we have tried to tell (WARN) the locals that if they don't get control of this violence now, it will be like a third world country down here in a few years....probably sooner rather than later. We have already seen a steep decline in regular middle-class folks who go to restaurants at night or who go to stores in general. When they leave work, they go home and stay there. They see the crime and murders on the increase (many are never solved) and people are not comfortable with what is going on in this area.

If what is coming across the border is not stopped soon, we will NOT recognize this country in five years. I feel sorry for the young people today, especially the teenagers who grew up in secure environments.

If they do not come from rich families - if they are not college-educated...... OR, if they do not have the ability to create wealth and live in a secure gated community, they will not experience the freedom or civility that we experienced. God help us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tac-Sea View Post
Yep, it's happening here in Washington state too. They are EVERYWHERE here. The idiot liberals are too dumb to realize what they are doing. Well, some of them. The ones on the east coast who seem to want them here are reasonably intelligent enough to not want them in THEIR neighborhoods.
Def lots of likely blowback IF this crap keeps up. IMHO it'd be a death sentence against those gangs here if American people start getting murdered. I'm talking about decent people, not meth heads or hood rats.
 
Old 07-25-2014, 06:04 PM
 
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
1,017 posts, read 552,739 times
Reputation: 1625
The "Ignore" button is my friend when we are crashed by trolls. Reminds me of graffiti... Gang graffiti, that is.
 
Old 07-25-2014, 06:13 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,278,864 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
The "Ignore" button is my friend when we are crashed by trolls. Reminds me of graffiti... Gang graffiti, that is.
I use the "report" button. But "ignore" is good too.
 
Old 07-25-2014, 06:14 PM
 
Location: in here, out there
3,065 posts, read 5,278,227 times
Reputation: 5109
My dad has been saying this for decades. These gangs are really narco-terrorists. They're also like cockroaches, but we don't kill them so they come back even stronger.
 
Old 07-25-2014, 06:14 PM
 
Location: East Coast
673 posts, read 552,010 times
Reputation: 642
Default illegal coming with gang members are taking over Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
The "Ignore" button is my friend when we are crashed by trolls. Reminds me of graffiti... Gang graffiti, that is.
Love it! I'm right with you there, Annie.

As the other poster said, "God help us". This isn't funny....they are a real and growing threat.


" Patrick also noted that Texas has 100,000 illegal immigrant gang members and there are more illegal immigrants entering the state each week than people who are born in Texas during the same time period."

From the recent PEW research study : Pew Research Report: Nearly 90% of Illegal Immigrant 'Children' Are Teenagers.

Read it for yourself. Bone-chilling.

Dandiday
 
Old 07-25-2014, 06:34 PM
 
584 posts, read 1,076,501 times
Reputation: 1355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Def lots of likely blowback IF this crap keeps up. IMHO it'd be a death sentence against those gangs here if American people start getting murdered. I'm talking about decent people, not meth heads or hood rats.
In the article I posted, they killed a regular American black guy in PG County, which is a predominantly black county in Maryland. Usually, MS-13 and 18th Street kill other gang members or people who they simply assume are rival gang members. These gangs shoot first, ask questions later. The end result is that innocent American people who have nothing to do with gangs, often get killed by the ruthless gangs just because their wearing the wrong team's hat or colors:

San Fransanity: Illegal Alien MS-13 Killer In Daly City Gets Fed Charges Tacked On; Why Not In Ramos' Case?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...ticle-1.116657

People who think MS-13 and 18th Street are not a problem are delusional. Nowhere is off limits for these gangs. Unlike the average turf gang in any American inner city, MS-13 and 18th Street know no boundaries. I live in the third richest county in America in Howard County, Maryland and MS-13 is out here. Even the baddest apples from the predominantly black inner city change their behavior upon moving to suburbia out here, but not MS-13 and 18th Street. Their whole motto is that they "rape, kill and control" wherever they are. Even wealthier counties in Northern Virginia have even worse problems with these gangs in terms of regularity of violence. Northern Virginia has become a stronghold for MS-13 since the construction boom following the government expansion and gentrification of DC in the early 2000's.

Virginia Has Turned Into Stronghold for Hyper-Violent MS-13

American businesses keep hiring illegal immigrant gangsters because they work harder, longer and for cheaper than any blue-blooded American. These gangs already pretty much monopolize the crime rate in entire cities in Central America. San Pedro Sula in Honduras is statistically the most violent city on earth because of MS-13 and 18th Street.

San Pedro Sula Is The Most Violent City On Earth [PHOTOS] - Business Insider

MS-13 has transformed formerly quiet suburban areas from Northern Virginia to suburban Long Island into places where people get raped and murdered regularly:

Authorities Make Strides Against MS-13, Long Island's 'Baddest' Gang - WNYC

I expect things to get only worse because Uncle Sam does nothing to stop thousands of gang bangers from coming to America every year.

Last edited by LunaticVillage; 07-25-2014 at 07:10 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top