Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 11:32 PM

29 posts, read 58,761 times

Advertisements

Hopefully, this will help with information about where the grant money is being distributed. So many people on this forum are posting great information about this situation and I am personally learning a lot about what goes on behind the scenes 24/7 in regards to government manipulation and propaganda.

Isn't it interesting? .....the U.S. government wants to cut Medicare and claims that Social Security is not solvent, but they have magically found gazillions of dollars for thousands of illegal immigrants. My mother (who is retired) has learned that her Medicare benefits have been cut because we're receiving doctor bills that we normally didn't receive after a medical procedure or surgery. We have spoken with billing offices who have confirmed the Medicare cuts. It is people like my mother who has paid into Medicare and Social Security for all of these years.

And yet, I stand in line at the grocery store behind young people who are seemingly able to work and drive a very nice car, purchasing $200-300 worth of beef, pork and chicken with their EBT cards.....and now, our government finds untold millions for illegals (some of them possibly here to cause violence and further the crime of drug trafficking).

UAC Grants (Unaccompanied Alien Children):

“Unaccompanied Alien Children” Transfers To Your Community ? – UAC Research – Where Are The Illegal Aliens and “Unaccompanied Alien Minors” Being Placed ? | The Last Refuge

Baptist Child & Family Services - INFO:

Soccer Balls, Sanctimony and A Billion Dollar Group Called “Baptist Child and Family Services”… | The Last Refuge

Obama's Faith-Based Groups:

The Obama Dallas Immigration Visit – The Curious Case of Obama’s “Faith Leaders” and Obama’s “Faith-Based Groups”… | The Last Refuge

BCFS - About:

About | Emergency Management

BCFS Guidestar:

http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocument...0a0977d1-9.pdf

Last edited by Neptune Report; 07-25-2014 at 11:52 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2014, 12:07 AM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Thank you for this post and the links. I'll read the links tomorrow as it is late here.

It's disgusting that we have poor Americans in dire need of help and our veterans are being treated so poorly. Yet the Obama administration finds money for illegal aliens.

Old 07-26-2014, 01:18 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
HHS got an additional $500 million added to their budget last year specifically for "unaccompanied immigrant minors".
HHS budget for FY2014 is nearly $1 billion.

Tell me again that they were caught off guard with these illegal minors.

HHS is slated to spend more than $1 BILLION this year caring for illegal immigrant children -- up three-fold since 2013 -- and Senate Democrats want to add ANOTHER billion! | Mail Online

Old 07-26-2014, 02:17 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
I've had a chance to look at the links and I thank you for such thorough research.

And, thank you, Happy Texan, for your link.

Old 07-26-2014, 02:31 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,000,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune Report View Post
Hopefully, this will help with information about where the grant money is being distributed. So many people on this forum are posting great information about this situation and I am personally learning a lot about what goes on behind the scenes 24/7 in regards to government manipulation and propaganda.

Isn't it interesting? .....the U.S. government wants to cut Medicare and claims that Social Security is not solvent, but they have magically found gazillions of dollars for thousands of illegal immigrants. My mother (who is retired) has learned that her Medicare benefits have been cut because we're receiving doctor bills that we normally didn't receive after a medical procedure or surgery. We have spoken with billing offices who have confirmed the Medicare cuts. It is people like my mother who has paid into Medicare and Social Security for all of these years.

And yet, I stand in line at the grocery store behind young people who are seemingly able to work and drive a very nice car, purchasing $200-300 worth of beef, pork and chicken with their EBT cards.....and now, our government finds untold millions for illegals (some of them possibly here to cause violence and further the crime of drug trafficking).

UAC Grants (Unaccompanied Alien Children):

“Unaccompanied Alien Children†Transfers To Your Community ? – UAC Research – Where Are The Illegal Aliens and “Unaccompanied Alien Minors†Being Placed ? | The Last Refuge

Baptist Child & Family Services - INFO:

Soccer Balls, Sanctimony and A Billion Dollar Group Called “Baptist Child and Family Servicesâ€â€¦ | The Last Refuge

Obama's Faith-Based Groups:

The Obama Dallas Immigration Visit – The Curious Case of Obama’s “Faith Leaders†and Obama’s “Faith-Based Groupsâ€â€¦ | The Last Refuge

BCFS - About:

About | Emergency Management

BCFS Guidestar:

http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocument...0a0977d1-9.pdf
Do you have a list of the charitable, selfless religious organizations that are performing "God's work" for FREE?!!

Old 07-26-2014, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
HHS got an additional $500 million added to their budget last year specifically for "unaccompanied immigrant minors".
HHS budget for FY2014 is nearly $1 billion.

Tell me again that they were caught off guard with these illegal minors.

HHS is slated to spend more than $1 BILLION this year caring for illegal immigrant children -- up three-fold since 2013 -- and Senate Democrats want to add ANOTHER billion! | Mail Online
Thank you for sharing these links. Just like the Obamacare Healthcare overhaul, this has been in the planning stages for a long time.

It honestly makes no sense, whatsoever. Something tells me it has a LOT to due with drug trafficking and money laundering, not to mention the awful crime of child trafficking.

Old 07-26-2014, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Do you have a list of the charitable, selfless religious organizations that are performing "God's work" for FREE?!!
When you find them, let me know!

By the way, when you research Baptist Child & Family Services, it is difficult to find much history on these people. In my opinion, it seems that FEMA may have found a creative way to solicit money.

Check out the following link of the BCFS from Illinois. At the top of their home page, they are quick to announce that they are in NO WAY affiliated with BCFS in San Antonio, TX.

Welcome to Baptist Children's Home and Family Services (BCHFS); Headquartered in Carmil, Illinois.

We're making a few calls on Monday to see if we can get more information.

Old 07-27-2014, 02:43 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
I assume, and hope, that people realize that it was Bush that opened up this Faith Based Initiative. Not Obama. Knew it would be a nightmare then, and not happy to have been right.

Old 07-27-2014, 05:44 AM

89,018 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Why is taxpayer money going to religious institutions? Isn't that what liberals always object to when they oppose school vouchers? Why the double standard?

Old 07-27-2014, 01:49 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,000,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Why is taxpayer money going to religious institutions? Isn't that what liberals always object to when they oppose school vouchers? Why the double standard?
I've always wondered that myself. A few years ago, the catholic church was bitchhing that they would refuse to provide adoption services if they had to serve same sex couples who wished to adopt. They argued that they were the ONLY institution able to provide these services. Government should have called their bluff. Since when do those hypocrites EVER do anything with a sincere heart? They dam sure would not turn away $million contracts from the federal and state governments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration