Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 09:11 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk4440 View Post
Mbell & Tac-Sea:

I understand your frustration, but the drain on society from immigration is miniscule compared to our native population of:

1. Lawyers
2. Bureaucrats
3. The Mass Media
4. The Welfare-Industrial Complex
5. The Prison-Industrial Complex
6. The Academic Establishment
7. The Security-Industrial Complex
8. Corporate Cartels and both their Political Parties

If we deported the above class of people and their supporters, we could absorb 100 million immigrants easily and the quality of life would improve besides!
In short, America has cancer as well as a sore shoulder. mbell and Tac-Sea are running wild looking for ice to ease the shoulder while the rest of us are concerned about the cancer.

BTW...That list (while excellent) wasn't in any particular order, was it? I think #8 would be #1 if we went from most evil to lesser evil.

Old 07-30-2014, 09:54 PM

1,279 posts, read 1,835,691 times
Quote:
Mbell & Tac-Sea:

I understand your frustration, but the drain on society from immigration is miniscule compared to our native population of:

1. Lawyers
2. Bureaucrats
3. The Mass Media

If we deported the above class of people and their supporters, we could absorb 100 million immigrants easily and the quality of life would improve besides!

It sounds like you have conducted studies and detailed scientific evaluations of what you posted. Please post your work if that is the case. Otherwise, please understand that is simply your opinion, based on no scientific evidence whatsoever...

Old 07-30-2014, 09:56 PM

21,734 posts, read 16,341,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nslander View Post
Keep the kids, deport the rednecks.
Ah, what the hell, deport everybody. I'll stay behind and sweep up and keep an eye on things.

Old 07-30-2014, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Mbell & Tac-Sea:

1. Lawyers
2. Bureaucrats
3. The Mass Media

Boy howdy! You got that right. Pretty sure I haven't ever agreed with anything else I've read you post. But you hit the nail on the head this time.
+1

Old 07-30-2014, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tac-Sea View Post
Perfect. That's the spirit. Please post your address and tell us how many illegals you are taking in. I'm bettting you won't. Typical liberal.
I'm anti any kind of immigration, slick. But if you had read any of the thread you'd have known that. Typical ideologue.

Old 07-30-2014, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tac-Sea View Post
It sounds like you have conducted studies and detailed scientific evaluations of what you posted. Please post your work if that is the case. Otherwise, please understand that is simply your opinion, based on no scientific evidence whatsoever...
Yeah. Like it takes half the brains of a nematode to figure out the truth of Blackhawk's list.

Old 07-30-2014, 10:05 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,446,309 times
Quote:
TVC15:
That's close to the immigration policies of most countries, except the US. The US immigration policy actually makes it harder for people with employable skills, professionals, &c. to immigrate here---while making it easy for the less desirable elements.
Agree and I wonder how much longer it is going to take the Govt. and the voters to realize that this has not been working out very well for us so far.

Old 07-30-2014, 10:07 PM

2,821 posts, read 3,537,463 times
Quote:
Mbell & Tac-Sea:

1. Lawyers
2. Bureaucrats
3. The Mass Media

Great! Lets just destroy our modern and civilized society as a whole, let in all the immigrants and turn America into a 3rd world country! Better yet, lets just go back to the stone age and we can all walk around in loincloths flinging poo at each other. Sounds fantastic!

Old 07-30-2014, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
Agree and I wonder how much longer it is going to take the Govt. and the voters to realize that this has not been working out very well for us so far.
So you figure the politicians and the voters aren't as bright as TVC, huh. Too bad we all can't be as bright as you, kid. Perhaps you should run for office and see what's involved in trying to appease divergent opinions and interests, and get legislation passed.

Old 07-30-2014, 10:14 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,276,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
Not a Perry fan but he is right on when he said why are we giving incentives for people from Central America to come here? We don't offer that to other nations why are we offering it to Central Americans?
Meanwhile Perry gave in state tuition for illegals in Texas. Now he's whining about giving incentives for them to come here? What a hypocrite. He's in the right profession.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration