U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 05:20 PM

6,502 posts, read 4,865,349 times

Advertisements

Rangel, the corrupt pos, compares this to turning away Jews who were being killed and tortured by the Hitler regime.

Another Dem says we want to send kids to their deaths.

I hate liberalism. Every time some crisis occurs, leave it to them Dems to come out with false, sick, evil rhetoric.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2014, 05:26 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,293,898 times
I know, how much sick twisted, stupid and disgusting crappy rhetoric of theirs, do we have to listen too. It is all BS jus as I expected.

Gosh forbid they tell the truth for once. But nooooooooooooooo, they have to twist and stick a damn knife in it, lie be deceitful, and I am sick of them all. Leave it to the DEMS to take matters so seriously, what do they do, leave. So much for them being responsible. Not one side people. Takes two to tangle remember this.

Not one side, if you want compromise, stop being such an azz, a bully, a in mature little twirp, and compromise, and stop being such a damn bullheaded pigheaded bully.

Old 08-01-2014, 05:58 PM

11,502 posts, read 5,515,070 times
It makes me sick when bleeding hearts (and that's the nice way of referring to these people) compare deporting illegals to what happened in The Holocaust. They have no problem invoking Godwin's Law.

I guess that these bleeding hearts didn't pay attention in history class. They all need to visit The Holocaust Museum in DC and then tell us all how deporting illegals even comes close to what happened during The Holocaust.

Old 08-01-2014, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
It makes me sick when bleeding hearts (and that's the nice way of referring to these people) compare deporting illegals to what happened in The Holocaust. They have no problem invoking Godwin's Law.

I guess that these bleeding hearts didn't pay attention in history class. They all need to visit The Holocaust Museum in DC and then tell us all how deporting illegals even comes close to what happened during The Holocaust.

Good freaken for you, you get it, not many do, the cost of this, Unreal. Country has no pride, if we let lawlessness win over what is right and just.

Never ever thought that those who believe in breaking laws, are rewarded such good behavior.

Old 08-01-2014, 06:30 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,887,954 times
Seems to me if there was another holocaust going on that the UN would do what they did in Serbia.
But hey politicians using hysteria is nothing new. What is amazing is how many sheep will slurp up the BS and believe it.

Old 08-01-2014, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Seems to me if there was another holocaust going on that the UN would do what they did in Serbia.
But hey politicians using hysteria is nothing new. What is amazing is how many sheep will slurp up the BS and believe it.

More gosh damn freaking sheep, then any of us could ever count, isn't there?

Old 08-01-2014, 07:23 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,887,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
More gosh damn freaking sheep, then any of us could ever count, isn't there?
baaaaa but Obama said it so it must be true...... baaaaa but my party says..... Baaaaaaaaaaa it's too scary to think for ourselves, only the government knows what's best and true.

Old 08-01-2014, 07:36 PM

1,807 posts, read 1,404,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Rangel, the corrupt pos, compares this to turning away Jews who were being killed and tortured by the Hitler regime.

I hate liberalism. Every time some crisis occurs, leave it to them Dems to come out with false, sick, evil rhetoric.
In this case, everyone in Washington was trying to make the legislative changes needed to send back those kids, but the tea baggers decided it was better to go on vacation. Don't hate liberalism, hate stupidity.

Incidentally, plenty of conservatives in this country are FOR illegal immigration. In my state, nobody on the conservative side wants to bring it up because the farms rely on them. It isn't a liberal/democrat issue.

Old 08-01-2014, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
baaaaa but Obama said it so it must be true...... baaaaa but my party says..... Baaaaaaaaaaa it's too scary to think for ourselves, only the government knows what's best and true.

Man the sheep best go back to pasture.

Incompetence is such a attribute, is it not. Country is a fudging joke. His leadership, he does not know and understand what good leadership is.

We are surely no longer respected and why would we be.

Oh my gosh! Obama says so, it is true now. Better believe. How gullable can one soul actually be.

Old 08-01-2014, 08:13 PM

23,603 posts, read 31,161,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post

I am alive only because the US allowed my grandparents to come here as refugees fleeing the Nazis. It is for this reason that I strongly support refugee/asylum programs for people fleeing similar persecution.

It is unambiguous what dangers they faced. The Nazis slaughtered 2/3 of European Jewry. They were not going to stop until they killed every single Jew (and other undesirable) they could find. We were rounded up, put into ghettos, half-starved and laid low by disease...those of us who survived were herded onto trains and worked to death or immediately gassed...or we were simply led to a trench and shot where we stood or kicked into the trench to die of exposure or to be crushed or suffocated by other victims falling on top of us.

That is genocide. That is ethnic cleansing. Never in human history has genocide been so organized and so documented and hopefully, we will never see the likes of this again.

Comparing the plight of illegal immigrant children to what European "undesirables" faced in Hitler's sights is thoroughly disgusting.

THERE.
IS.
NO.
COMPARISON.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration