Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2014, 07:29 AM

3,840 posts, read 3,066,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Today I had the misfortune of passing through Farmer's Branch, one of Dallas's less salubrious suburbs and as you may recall, fought a long legal battle to ban renting to illegal immigrants.

If anyone's ever curious as to why the city did this, all you have to do is drive up Josey Lane from 635 northward. Beat-up pickup trucks and signs in Spanish everywhere. Basically the illegals have turned what was once a neat, prim, blue-collar suburb into something you used to only see in border towns.
Farmers Branch used to be a nice suburban city, shame to hear about this.

Old 08-03-2014, 09:48 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,285,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
Farmers Branch used to be a nice suburban city, shame to hear about this.
There are still some nice neighborhoods but take a spin up Josey Lane sometime. Yikes.

Old 08-03-2014, 12:33 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,371,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tac-Sea View Post

'If you tell people that you think they're criminals, that you think they're simply bringing diseases, that they're bringing drugs, then you treat them as invaders, they kind of think you don't like them,' said Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill. 'They're going to believe you don't like them, and they're not going to vote for you.'[/b]

Never mind getting them to vote for someone. I'm looking for tips on how we can get them to leave. Will this help?

Old 08-03-2014, 08:18 PM

597 posts, read 1,443,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
our economy will really take off....

"The investigators said some illegal immigrants’ “unfamiliarity with bathroom facilities resulted in unsanitary conditions and exposure to human waste” in some of the facilities."

Read more: Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
My friend is a medical director of a facility that they brought 600 of them. 87 of them tested positive for TB.

AND she said the media has been instructed to call them "children" when the numbers are 84% are 15-19 males that have facial hair and gang tattoos on many of them.

Our country is intentionally being over-run and we, once again are picking up the tab.

Just remember this when you vote in 2014.

Old 08-03-2014, 08:38 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,164,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
our economy will really take off....

"The investigators said some illegal immigrants’ “unfamiliarity with bathroom facilities resulted in unsanitary conditions and exposure to human waste” in some of the facilities."

Read more: Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
They actually have toilets and sewer systems in urban Central America, but it can't handle toilet paper, which clogs it all up. So they put their used paper or rags into a special waste container with lid.

When they get here in the US, they don't know what to do with their used paper, so they throw it into a regular trash container or even on the floor if that's the only option. It should only take a moment to tell them they can put it into the toilet and flush it all down.

Old 08-03-2014, 09:49 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
OMG, Jess! Just after reading your post, I noticed two 3 to 4-year-old boys on my front lawn squatting with their pants down. Fortunately, Mamacita caught them right away, swatted their bare behinds, and I think she scolded them (I don't speak Spanish).

BTW, I did report the grease dumped in the street drain from the Naked Chorizo monstrosity to the police department earlier in the week. I haven't seen or smelled the truck since.
Oh No! I'm surprised Mamacita swatted them. Good that she did. That's great news about the grease and the drain. That's ridiculous that someone would have to be told not to do that.

Old 08-03-2014, 09:56 PM

1,059 posts, read 830,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Oh No! I'm surprised Mamacita swatted them. Good that she did. That's great news about the grease and the drain. That's ridiculous that someone would have to be told not to do that.
Yup, things are looking up here in Taco Town.

Old 08-03-2014, 10:04 PM

1,059 posts, read 830,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
They actually have toilets and sewer systems in urban Central America, but it can't handle toilet paper, which clogs it all up. So they put their used paper or rags into a special waste container with lid.

When they get here in the US, they don't know what to do with their used paper, so they throw it into a regular trash container or even on the floor if that's the only option. It should only take a moment to tell them they can put it into the toilet and flush it all down.
I am sure you are referring to tourists from Central America who have the luxury of toilets in their home country.

Apparently, from reading the articles, the refugees at the border are not familiar with toilets. Nothing was written about used tissue or rags on the floor after using the facilities. No sirree, it was human waste.

Old 08-03-2014, 10:24 PM

268 posts, read 241,235 times
Are the gangs and drug cartels taking toilets away from them, now, or something?

Old 08-04-2014, 12:33 AM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,164,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
I am sure you are referring to tourists from Central America who have the luxury of toilets in their home country.

Apparently, from reading the articles, the refugees at the border are not familiar with toilets. Nothing was written about used tissue or rags on the floor after using the facilities. No sirree, it was human waste.
They mostly live in cities, Annie, which have sewage systems - the cities would quickly become uninhabitable if toilets weren't used. I've seen temp work agencies, free meal places etc, which have signs up in Spanish telling them to put the tissue into the toilet and not into the wastepaper basket.

It may be different for campesinos living in rural agricultural regions.

Books on relocating to Mexico also mention this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration