Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 10:39 AM

902 posts, read 717,497 times

Advertisements

We must return the gesture in kind....no Mexican trucks here either....

The bravado of these scumbags never ceases to amaze me...I guess they don't realize they do themselves in every time that they organize these kinds of things...first the mass marches waving Mexican flags...the race card, the no human is illegal...yes we can....the list of stupid acts goes on...

SPECIAL REPORT: Mexican truckers planning to block border

Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2007 – The long list of opponents to the cross-border trucking program isn’t exclusively made up of groups and truckers in the United States. Motor carriers in Mexico are waging their own fight to shut down the program.

In fact, the Mexican National Truck Drivers Federation is planning to block the border between Mexico and the United States in January 2008 if the program doesn’t come to an end. The threat to block the border was reported in the Mexican newspaper El Financiero.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2007, 10:44 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,664,342 times
Yea lets cut their rears off here too!!!!!!!!!!!! Personally I am sick of their crap.

Old 12-21-2007, 11:09 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,118,218 times
I swear; ever since those boneheads flew the Mexican flag at the illegal immigrants' 'rights' marches early 2006----------everything the pro illegal activists have tried since is backfiring.

And; the anti illegal juggernaut is picking up speed.

Old 12-21-2007, 11:19 AM

9,599 posts, read 31,683,062 times
I agree 100%, Ozark-Baby

Restricting and/or blocking will create more harm for the Mexicans than the Citizens of the U.S.

Where do these GOONS come up with these ridiculous ideas?

Old 12-21-2007, 11:36 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,668,317 times
Mexico: "What's ours is ours and what's yours is ours."

Old 12-21-2007, 11:46 AM

4,834 posts, read 6,119,992 times
Thumbs up Is there no end to their stupidity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
We must return the gesture in kind....no Mexican trucks here either....

The bravado of these scumbags never ceases to amaze me...I guess they don't realize they do themselves in every time that they organize these kinds of things...first the mass marches waving Mexican flags...the race card, the no human is illegal...yes we can....the list of stupid acts goes on...

SPECIAL REPORT: Mexican truckers planning to block border

Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2007 – The long list of opponents to the cross-border trucking program isn’t exclusively made up of groups and truckers in the United States. Motor carriers in Mexico are waging their own fight to shut down the program.

In fact, the Mexican National Truck Drivers Federation is planning to block the border between Mexico and the United States in January 2008 if the program doesn’t come to an end. The threat to block the border was reported in the Mexican newspaper El Financiero.
I am anti illegal immigration but not anti Hispanic...but these Mexicans sure do corner the market on stupid acts...and the legal Hispanic immigrants will be lumped in with the illegal and dumb ones and will suffer. In the end The U.S. will prevail I believe.

Old 12-21-2007, 11:58 AM

9,599 posts, read 31,683,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey_NC View Post
I am anti illegal immigration but not anti Hispanic...but these Mexicans sure do corner the market on stupid acts...and the legal Hispanic immigrants will be lumped in with the illegal and dumb ones and will suffer. In the end The U.S. will prevail I believe.
I agree, Mikey . . . this ridiculous stunt seems to be one of their finest and, hopefully, will backfire big time!

Old 12-21-2007, 12:26 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,551,062 times
I don't blame these Mexican truckers ONE BIT. What group, ANYWHERE, wants to see itself swamped by foreign competition?......that would be just plain STUPID.........wouldn't it?

Old 12-21-2007, 01:15 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,507,869 times
When are they going to get it. WE DON'T NEED THEM! But they sure as hell need us. What pinheads!

Old 12-21-2007, 01:40 PM

520 posts, read 1,853,303 times
Hey, at least they're staying in Mexico!

You guys pick the craziest crap to get all up in arms about. A group of Mexicans, in Mexico, that aren't illegally immigrating, want to protect their jobs from foreigners. Whoop-de-doo. I'm infuriated! WTF does this have to do with immigration?

You guys have a lot of malice towards these people. "Pinheads", "goons". Grow up people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration