U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 07:51 PM

183 posts, read 157,830 times

Advertisements

Yesterday here in Tucson, the Tucson Police stopped a truck driver for making an illegal right turn. The person driving confessed to being in America illegally, having no driver license, no car registration, and no insurance. As required by the law, the TPD called the Border Patrol, and the driver was detained and faces deportation. There is a group called "Protection Network Coalition" protesting in front of the TPD right now, calling for the end of deportations of all illegal aliens.

The Chief of Police in Tucson said this ......"I think local cops have far more important things to do, and they're just mandated to do this now by SB 1070," said Chief Roberto Villasenor."

Controversial immigration law sparks another round of protests | KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona

A question for all of you illegal alien supporters, is there anything a illegal alien could do in America that would cause you to march and protest to have that illegal alien deported, even if the illegal alien is from your home country ?
If so, what would that be ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2014, 10:29 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Retired View Post
Yesterday here in Tucson, the Tucson Police stopped a truck driver for making an illegal right turn. The person driving confessed to being in America illegally, having no driver license, no car registration, and no insurance. As required by the law, the TPD called the Border Patrol, and the driver was detained and faces deportation. There is a group called "Protection Network Coalition" protesting in front of the TPD right now, calling for the end of deportations of all illegal aliens.

The Chief of Police in Tucson said this ......"I think local cops have far more important things to do, and they're just mandated to do this now by SB 1070," said Chief Roberto Villasenor."

Controversial immigration law sparks another round of protests | KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona

A question for all of you illegal alien supporters, is there anything a illegal alien could do in America that would cause you to march and protest to have that illegal alien deported, even if the illegal alien is from your home country ?
If so, what would that be ?
Mr Villasenor: are you for the US or are you for illegal aliens? If illegal aliens; you have no business being a street cop and def have NO business being a chief. Mr V: what would you do WHEN cops are forced to haul in any illegal alien found under federal demand; even your "sanctuary city" crap down Tucson way won't help.

Old 08-16-2014, 04:05 PM

393 posts, read 413,132 times
We need to treat them like the Mexicans do at their border with Central America! They don't put up with the crap we do!

Old 08-16-2014, 05:59 PM

3,216 posts, read 1,766,851 times
This will continue until an illegal accidently or purposely kills a politically prominent US citizen or one of their relatives. Then, perhaps they will see what the "common" person in this country is dealing with.

Old 08-17-2014, 12:09 AM

20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toryturner View Post
This will continue until an illegal accidently or purposely kills a politically prominent US citizen or one of their relatives. Then, perhaps they will see what the "common" person in this country is dealing with.
I'm afraid you're right. I'll take the murder of a well known big wig to scare the Washington DC kind to step up and take care of business.

Old 10-04-2014, 06:47 PM

6,131 posts, read 6,244,684 times
AN ILLEGAL POEM
By Illegal Immigrants
Moderator cut: nothing wrong with "poetry", as long as you don't re-post something. If you do, post only a short excerpt and a link to the original source

Last edited by Yac; 10-06-2014 at 05:34 AM..

Old 10-05-2014, 01:32 AM

132 posts, read 184,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
AN ILLEGAL POEM
By Illegal Immigrants
Moderator cut: nothing wrong with "poetry", as long as you don't re-post something. If you do, post only a short excerpt and a link to the original source

i lol'd at the tawdriness of this rhyme so hard, i pooted ;\

Last edited by Yac; 10-06-2014 at 05:34 AM..

Old 10-05-2014, 11:03 AM

6,131 posts, read 6,244,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarlicht View Post
i lol'd at the tawdriness of this rhyme so hard, i pooted ;\
Tawdry and deft. Hope you cleaned yourself up.

Old 10-07-2014, 08:59 AM

8,063 posts, read 3,621,800 times
Default What!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Mr Villasenor: are you for the US or are you for illegal aliens? If illegal aliens; you have no business being a street cop and def have NO business being a chief. Mr V: what would you do WHEN cops are forced to haul in any illegal alien found under federal demand; even your "sanctuary city" crap down Tucson way won't help.
Precisely as a long distance Arizonian, I would expect Gov . Brewer to remove from his Office. Tempe Police acts the same when a Illegal hit my wife's car broadside with no DL, No Insurance and the car did not even belong to the woman. To add salt to wound there was a unsecured 7 year girl in the front seat.

These incidents happen all the time with these sanctuary cities. Illegals get more rights than citizens! There is clearly something wrong here with the TPD. Police Officials who do not carry out the will of the people should be removed period.

The other issue is the problems that Tucson is experiencing, is more or less linked to Illegal Immigrants.

Old 10-07-2014, 03:44 PM

14,330 posts, read 19,019,556 times
Default Street gangs

I have a big problem with street gangs. I'd like to see them all deported or severely dealt with here, in a manner that would make deportation a more attractive option for them. I'm not likely to protest for this however, but advocate for it through other means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or