U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 07:30 AM

673 posts, read 552,806 times

Advertisements

When will this crazy entitlement and free EVERYTHING to illegals STOP???

Again, we CAN'T continue to take care of the world...

Dandiday
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2014, 02:31 PM

2,423 posts, read 3,003,204 times
The pro-illegal groups/supporters are the ones that tell the illegals that they are entitled to anything they want. As long as the illegals remain in the country and more illegals arrive here these pro-illegal groups will keep the doors open and have employment and a sense of power. When I say 'groups' I'm talking about the associations that the illegals run to for help here in the US. They even have 'sister' offices in other countries. Many of these groups get money from the US government.

It's really been baby steps for the illegals. First they are not deported. Then they gain employment. Then their kids are allowed to be born in the country with no threat of deportation. Then the kids are allowed to go to schools and get fed for free. Then illegals are allowed to apply for licenses. Then... then.... then... It's baby steps. Next they will want amnesty and they will get that. How about illegals allowing to participate in Obamacare? That will come and they will not have to pay anything. How about allowing the illegals to vote? Yes. They will get that too. Baby steps. They've come a long way (no pun intended.) The government has given them the sense of entitlement.

Old 08-20-2014, 06:15 PM

31,654 posts, read 14,607,060 times
Our government is the worst offender in giving illegal aliens a sense of entitlement.

Old 08-20-2014, 09:37 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,298,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBiking View Post
The pro-illegal groups/supporters are the ones that tell the illegals that they are entitled to anything they want. As long as the illegals remain in the country and more illegals arrive here these pro-illegal groups will keep the doors open and have employment and a sense of power. When I say 'groups' I'm talking about the associations that the illegals run to for help here in the US. They even have 'sister' offices in other countries. Many of these groups get money from the US government.

It's really been baby steps for the illegals. First they are not deported. Then they gain employment. Then their kids are allowed to be born in the country with no threat of deportation. Then the kids are allowed to go to schools and get fed for free. Then illegals are allowed to apply for licenses. Then... then.... then... It's baby steps. Next they will want amnesty and they will get that. How about illegals allowing to participate in Obamacare? That will come and they will not have to pay anything. How about allowing the illegals to vote? Yes. They will get that too. Baby steps. They've come a long way (no pun intended.) The government has given them the sense of entitlement.
The most dispicable thing is MOST Americans want illegal aliens GONE but, Obama on down don't have the balls to take care of business. Tho most illegals are some kind of "Hispanic", that doesn't matter because the "race card" is starting to turn AGAINST them so la raza, if they were smart, they'd cut down the amnesty talk real fast.

Old 08-21-2014, 09:32 PM

183 posts, read 158,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBiking View Post

Don't forget about the elected "Pro-Illegal Alien" Government officials who make it easier for illegals to stay in this country, or make it easier for more illegals to cross the border and stay. The more illegals and near-illegals in this country, the more power the pro-illegal officials will have. The more illegals that become citizens mean more votes for the pro-illegal candidate.

Remember the illegal alien student who completed law school in California ? Guess what he is doing. He is helping illegals to come into America and helping those who are here to stay.

Old 08-22-2014, 10:33 AM

23,618 posts, read 31,183,401 times
Yesterday, I had an HVAC tech in my house. He was originally from Mexico. He claimed he immigrated here legally (didn't ask how) and had become a US citizen a few years ago. He puffed his chest out as he said it...he was proud. He talked about how America was so much better than Mexico and how it was so corrupt there that people who want to work hard can't get ahead. I thought he was going to make a pro-illegal argument, then...

He tore into illegals and their "sense of entitlement." Said how much of an embarrassment they were pouring over the border, committing crimes, and not learning English. He said "They make ALL Mexicans look bad!" He was really pissed about how they take advantage of US taxpayers and tug heartstrings to get freebies.

He also said the "fleeing violence" argument is BS, at least as far as Mexico goes. He said he goes down there all the time and it's not nearly as bad as the media makes it out to be.

Old 08-22-2014, 01:22 PM

377 posts, read 492,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Welcome to Illinois. A poor childless person goes to the emergency room and they will have to pay. A poor illegal? free healthcare. Illegals get free welfare in Illinois but it's hard if you are disabled, unless you are very disabled. Childless? why you deserve to die according to these politicians.

I hate Illinois and these insane liberal Democrats. Not that the Republicans are better but they aren't in charge.
Same thing in Pennsylvania... It's ridiculous.

Old 08-23-2014, 11:21 PM

35,121 posts, read 37,862,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Yesterday, I had an HVAC tech in my house. He was originally from Mexico. He claimed he immigrated here legally (didn't ask how) and had become a US citizen a few years ago. He puffed his chest out as he said it...he was proud. He talked about how America was so much better than Mexico and how it was so corrupt there that people who want to work hard can't get ahead. I thought he was going to make a pro-illegal argument, then...

He tore into illegals and their "sense of entitlement." Said how much of an embarrassment they were pouring over the border, committing crimes, and not learning English. He said "They make ALL Mexicans look bad!" He was really pissed about how they take advantage of US taxpayers and tug heartstrings to get freebies.

He also said the "fleeing violence" argument is BS, at least as far as Mexico goes. He said he goes down there all the time and it's not nearly as bad as the media makes it out to be.

The gal that works for me part time does the same thing when talking about illegals and she is hispanic however, she was born here in the United States.

A very good friend of ours crossed the border illegally when he was 15, when he was 20 he crossed back over the border the way he initially came to the USA then applied for the visa, got approved and came back to the United States legally.

Old 08-23-2014, 11:27 PM

3,936 posts, read 5,450,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Retired View Post
Don't forget about the elected "Pro-Illegal Alien" Government officials who make it easier for illegals to stay in this country, or make it easier for more illegals to cross the border and stay. The more illegals and near-illegals in this country, the more power the pro-illegal officials will have. The more illegals that become citizens mean more votes for the pro-illegal candidate.

Remember the illegal alien student who completed law school in California ? Guess what he is doing. He is helping illegals to come into America and helping those who are here to stay.
There's a lot of them who do that, and when they interview one, they'll say that they want to become Immigration Lawyers.

Old 08-23-2014, 11:27 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,775,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySagacious View Post
They can use some of that cash they are sending back home, and to hire smugglers.

Or they can starve. I'm certain I would starve if I pulled a stunt like this.
Or we could just offer them citizenship for their organs. Better yet, we could just borrow a few items
from the illegal's. Kidneys, lungs... Just kidding....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or