U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 03:58 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,617,384 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisol1130 View Post
I'd just like to remind all of you that when you go out to eat at your nice upscale restaraunts, ALL the food that you are stuffing your faces with is prepared by the same people that you are degrading and insulting. Think about that for a second. Give a whole new meaning to Montezuma's Revenge gabachos...! Be careful of who you insult.
That's one way to make your case---threaten restaurant customers with adulterating their orders. That'll show them!...I have other things you could try, if you're really serious--- (1) Try getting a bunch of friends together and running through the streets, blocking traffic and waving foreign flags...(works best of you do it while 'ditching' school)...OR (2) You might want to get a group of like-minded believers together, go to a local intersection, and wave some signs saying "All Europeans Are Illegal" (works best if you spell it "ileagal")..

These methods usually work well. Every gabacho I know responds pretty well to threats and intimidation. You just have to be 'subtle' in your approach.

Good luck to you!...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2007, 04:40 PM

206 posts, read 365,881 times
Maybe, we should be taking this poster a little more seriously? Maybe, she knows something we don't? What if the steam of the pro-enforcement movement has irked some illegals to the point of putting nasties in our food? If that happened, we'd have to give them amnesty for sure!

Last edited by blue pekoe; 12-26-2007 at 04:56 PM..

Old 12-26-2007, 04:51 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue pekoe View Post
Maybe, we should be taking this poster a little more seriously? Maybe, she knows something we don't? What if the steam of the pro-enforcement movement has irked some illegals to the point of putting nasties in our food? If that happened, we'd have to give them amnesty for sure!
I think not: if anything; the backlash against illegals would intensify.

The one thing that does worry me is that innocent brown people of any race/ethnicity may get hurt.

If such were to happen; the blowback against La Raza, etc. by the patriotic 'people of color' could be very bad------for tacitly 'encouraging' its followers to commit terroristic acts making all of them look bad.

Old 12-26-2007, 04:58 PM

206 posts, read 365,881 times
AZ, I was being facetious...I can't imagine how someone could actually think that food-tampering is the ticket to amnesty...Still, it does sound like this person is making a repeated threat, which makes me wonder what might actually be brewing in some restaurant kitchens.

Old 12-26-2007, 06:48 PM

1,459 posts, read 4,042,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
I don't think we can make blanket statement about what Americans want. There are too many people that come down on all sides of the issue.

But for me, I just don't think criminals should be rewarded with amnesty for this type of behavior. What's next? Granting amnesty to burglars and rapists? The fact is illegal aliens ruin lives.

Personally, I think we need to secure the border with the military and a triple layer fence. Perhaps even put in a sort of automated defense system. Other parts of the border that are more remote could be used by the air force as a bombing range. Then federally deputize about a hundred thousand US citizens to go from door to door seizing assets and initiating deportations. Simply kick the doors in, seize their assets to cover expenses, and put the illegal aliens and their anchor babies on a cattle car to the border and toss them over the fence if necessary.

And all those Chinese illegals that are here that China simply outright refuses to take back? I'd toss them over the southern border fence as well and let the Mexican authorities deal with them.

Then as long as we have the military on the border I'd seriously consider sending them down to seize Mexico's oil fields in the Gulf. The way I figure it, Mexico has already declared war on the US costing us hundreds of billions of dollars and tens of thousands of lives. Taking Mexico's oil would simply be considered reparations. I'd also seriously consider taking the oil off of Cuba also for the same reasons.
I like the way you think Hawkeye, I've always said " When you deal with criminals you have to be harsh enough to get their attention".

Old 12-26-2007, 07:10 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,617,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
I like the way you think Hawkeye, I've always said " When you deal with criminals you have to be harsh enough to get their attention".
I'm not as angry at illegals a some are...I've known a number of them. However, having said that, it must be admitted that the situation simply can't be alowed to continue--period. One way or another, it has to stop.

I seem to recall that Hawkeye has a "corrections" background, and I thought of this the other night as I watched a documentary on prison design. California now is using more and more high-voltage, potentially fatal, electric fences on prison perimeters, and these places actually have FEWER guards in their towers than before, but, at last report, there's NEVER been as escape from these "electrified" prisons. How many inmates have died trying? NONE--because nobody comes anywhere NEAR the fence.

As I said in an earlier post, if words, and arguing and Minute-Men, and pressure groups, and demoralized Border Patrolmen fail, fences will STILL work. It's not what many people want to admit, but it's true. And, best of all, if you don't TOUCH the fence, it won't hurt you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration