Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 07:07 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
This country is already lost. The "undoing" as mentioned above is already in full force.

Now all we can hope for is all-out civil war and those of like minded and similar ethnic backgrounds can balkanize and no longer be held hostage by the federal government by making us fund people we don't live like or agree with.

Long live the Anglo!
I'd agree but there are some non "anglo white" people out there who hate the illegal alien invasion as much as the rest of us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2014, 07:11 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
I'd rather they be blatant than be subtle in their efforts. At least then we can identify them - the layman, at least, who isn't hip to their veiled efforts - more easily.

The more Jose Angel Gutierrez's out there ("We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population ... I love it. They are ****ting in their pants with fear. I love it!") the more likely the sleeping giant will awaken.
Jose Angel needs to watch that kind of stupid talk: Mexico's birthrate is dropping like a stone and is about as low as ours in 2014. "We have an aging Mexico. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion as in our population...I love it. They are ****ting in their pants with fear. I love it!"

Old 08-26-2014, 07:20 AM

2,860 posts, read 3,385,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I'd agree but there are some non "anglo white" people out there who hate the illegal alien invasion as much as the rest of us.
True.

Old 08-26-2014, 03:41 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,518,435 times
Gutierrez & his followers are the problem we face today because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Calling a ILLEGAL Alien a undocumented worker is like calling a drug dealer a undocumented pharmacist !

Old 08-26-2014, 03:43 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
law by executive order such as dream act, is alienating the american people.
and the invasion from the south has strained resources that are needed by americans poor. this is an assault on the poor, who btw elected obama.

Old 08-26-2014, 03:54 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,518,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
law by executive order such as dream act, is alienating the american people.
and the invasion from the south has strained resources that are needed by americans poor. this is an assault on the poor, who btw elected obama.
Exactly !

We do have laws, and they are NOT being enforced

TITLE 8--ALIENS AND NATIONALITY

CHAPTER 12--IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY

SUBCHAPTER II--IMMIGRATION

Part VIII--General Penalty Provisions

Sec. 1325. Improper entry by alien

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection;
misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at
any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or
(2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3)
attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully
false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a
material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be
fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and,
for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title
18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

TITLE 8--ALIENS AND NATIONALITY

CHAPTER 12--IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY

SUBCHAPTER II--IMMIGRATION

Part VIII--General Penalty Provisions

Sec. 1326. Reentry of removed aliens

(a) In general

Subject to subsection (b) of this section, any alien who--
(1) has been denied admission, excluded, deported, or removed or
has departed the United States while an order of exclusion,
deportation, or removal is outstanding, and thereafter
(2) enters, attempts to enter, or is at any time found in, the
United States, unless (A) prior to his reembarkation at a place
outside the United States or his application for admission from
foreign contiguous territory, the Attorney General has expressly
consented to such alien's reapplying for admission; or (B) with
respect to an alien previously denied admission and removed, unless
such alien shall establish that he was not required to obtain such
advance consent under this chapter or any prior Act,

shall be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or
both.

(b) Criminal penalties for reentry of certain removed aliens

Notwithstanding subsection (a) of this section, in the case of any
alien described in such subsection--
(1) whose removal was subsequent to a conviction for commission
of three or more misdemeanors involving drugs, crimes against the
person, or both, or a felony (other than an aggravated felony), such
alien shall be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 10
years, or both; (2) whose removal was subsequent to a conviction for commission
of an aggravated felony, such alien shall be fined under such title,
imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both;
(3) who has been excluded from the United States pursuant to
section 1225(c) of this title because the alien was excludable under
section 1182(a)(3)(B) of this title or who has been removed from the
United States pursuant to the provisions of subchapter V of this
chapter, and who thereafter, without the permission of the Attorney
General, enters the United States, or attempts to do so, shall be
fined under title 18 and imprisoned for a period of 10 years, which
sentence shall not run concurrently with any other sentence.

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.

Old 08-26-2014, 10:21 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,888,994 times
Quote:
I know a lot of Mexicans, many of whom are immigrants who disapprove of this. A few told me how hard it was for their parents to immigrate here. Most came from the Mexican middle class.

Quote:
Jose Angel needs to watch that kind of stupid talk: Mexico's birthrate is dropping like a stone and is about as low as ours in 2014. "We have an aging Mexico. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion as in our population...I love it. They are ****ting in their pants with fear. I love it!"
The reason Mexico has a low birthrate is because the middle class, like ours are the ones controlling birth. We are getting their most illiterate and as we all know, lower classes of all races breed like rabbits.

Old 08-27-2014, 07:26 AM

671 posts, read 690,104 times
Default disgusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Retired View Post
Simple fact...the more illegals allowed into and stay in the US, means the more legal voters allowed to vote in the US elections. Add in the legal citizens, from other countries like mexico, who vote, will vote for the candidate who promises to fight to allow other illegal aliens to stay in the US. It is like a fungus that feeds upon itself.

The Hispanic population in California is the largest ethnic segment in the entire state. So who do you think they will vote for, Gerry Brown, who kisses the azzes of the Hispanic population in California. The same is with Luis Gutierrez. He says he will fight for illegal immigration, so these past, present, future legal Hispanic people will vote for him to stay in office.

Stop the illegal immigration into America and this imbalance of voter prejudice will eventfully stop. If not, then the US as we know it will be lost forever.
Great point about CA - and do people realize it has absolutely collapsed as a result of the illegals and Hispanic population that encourages or supports them? Sure, the dems will get the votes...but will there be a viable country left to preside over???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I remember awhile back when Gutierrez referred to illegal aliens as "his" people. Hmm, most illegals hail from Mexico not Puerto Rico. I guess all one has to be is a Hispanic to be "his" people. I thought that as a congressman "his" people were American citizens regardless of ethnicity not illegal foreigners?
There's the agenda and racism...loud and clear! Akin to La Raza in Texas. Gutierrez needs to go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Gutierrez & his followers are the problem we face today because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Calling a ILLEGAL Alien a undocumented worker is like calling a drug dealer a undocumented pharmacist !
Amen!!!

Dandiday

Old 08-28-2014, 11:17 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,107,774 times
It seems Luis can't count. Now he's claiming SIX million. Before you know it, it will be 10 million followed by amnesty for all. Luis is Obama's "go check it out" boy to see if Obama's "plan" will stick.

Old 08-28-2014, 04:49 PM

2,410 posts, read 4,452,603 times
I listened to President Obama's speech today and it didn't sound like this was his plan at all. In fact, he said he'd be taking a look at it after the mid-term elections. I think this is mostly wishful thinking on Gutierrez's part.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration